Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events Part 34: March 2010 - November 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what I really, really love about Caroline? Her broad, huge, radiant smile.
As much as I like Charlotte, I fail to see that " joie de vivre" smile on her. If you know what I mean
I know what you mean. Charlotte is more reserved, she tends to look sullen when she notices cameras. Her mother however, does not care. She laughs and smiles even with the cameras around, snapping pictures after pictures.

Charlotte is perfectly capable of either "pouting" or smiling - either of which gets the paparazzi into a lather...

So I found out why Charlotte didn't compete in Lyon today! It's because she's in Rome for the film festival. She attended this event with Beatrice Borromeo.

See pictures from Getty

Charlotte Casiraghi and Beatrice Borromeo in Rome Film Festival October 30, 2010

Monegasque royal Charlotte Casiraghi arrives for the premiere of a digitally remastered version of 'La Dolce Vita', in Rome at the 5th Rome Film Festival on October 30, 2010. Italian director Federico Fellini's masterpiece, 'La Dolce Vita' stars Marcello Mastroianni and Anita Ekberg and is considered one of the greats of world cinema.

Daylife

She is looking better than ever. Very very pretty :wub:

Oh my gosh,she looks amazing.Fantastic dress!

one of her best appearances from 2007 till today!

She looks very nice (much better than Beatrice who looks kind of disguised). The make up and the hair are perfect and I really like the dress. In some close-up pics she looks like a movie star.
The only problem I see is that the dress doesn't really fit her body type. It has a reminiscense of dress worn by the italian actresses from the 50's and it seems the perfect fit for a curvy body.
It looks kind of weird in someone so flatchested and muscular as Charlotte, but otherwise, she looks good.

I wonder if those shoes are her Mum's as I'm sure I have seen Caroline wear a pair like that in the last 2-3 years.....any comments from the forum members??;)

She looks very nice (much better than Beatrice who looks kind of disguised). The make up and the hair are perfect and I really like the dress. In some close-up pics she looks like a movie star.
The only problem I see is that the dress doesn't really fit her body type. It has a reminiscense of dress worn by the italian actresses from the 50's and it seems the perfect fit for a curvy body.
It looks kind of weird in someone so flatchested and muscular as Charlotte, but otherwise, she looks good.

Wow, that's something I didn't think of. It seems like she chose this dress to match the movie: La Dolce Vita was made in 1960. This digitally remastered version of the classic Fellini film was presented with help from Martin Scorsese.

The news from the Rome Film Fest. mention an electric Dolorean remake of the Back to the Future time machine that was displayed this week for the event. I wonder if that was the car Charlotte signed?! :cool:

She looks Beautiful Her best look in a long time just stunning

I love the fact that she chose not to wear jewellry and a very light makeup.
Charlotte is the quintessence of " less is better "

AMAZING! I'm in love with her hair and especially her eye makeup. beautiful

my oh my, she's looking just stunning. look at that. love the shoes and the dress! can anyone ID them, please? thanks:flowers:

It's really bizarre ... Her face/hair is flawless, delicate, refined, while her entire body is all bulked up, overexercised. But definitely a good look. And sure, she likes the spotlight.

I don´t know if it´s the make-up, but she has never looked so good. I still don´t like the way she wears high heels. She doesn´t stand straight.

It's really bizarre ... Her face/hair is flawless, delicate, refined, while her entire body is all bulked up, overexercised. But definitely a good look. And sure, she likes the spotlight.

Agreed. Her face looks beautiful. The hair and specially the make up are just perfection. In the pic where she is signing the car, and in the one where she is sitting she looks delicate, feminine, wonderful...

And yet,... there is something wrong.

I think that she has sadly inherited her aunt's Stephanie body type. Caroline doesn't have a nice body either but she holds herself in such an elegant and royal way that she magicaly disguises it. Charlotte can't stand properly, and her muscular manly body shows everytime she wears revealing or simply fit clothes.
That's why although her make up and hair are perfection and the dress seems perfect for such an occasion... there is something bizarre in her.

When she was with Felix and a little bit rounder (in a good way) she would have looked fantastic with such a dress, I think.

Simply beautiful. Charlotte reminds me a bit of Angelina Jolie.

One simple word. DIVINE !!!!!!

Now she reminds me her mother at her age. SERENISSIMA!

No, its not Stephanie that Char has not a nice body. It is just because of the exercises but yet, there are other women who do horse riding but their body is really nice!
Actually, the face is the only nice thing i can see on her, unfortunately.

my oh my, she's looking just stunning. look at that. love the shoes and the dress! can anyone ID them, please? thanks:flowers:

according to this page the shoes are Gucci Daisy Suede T-Strap Sandals :flowers:

and her dress is a Gucci Satin Strap Paillette Embroidered Dress

Last edited by a moderator:
PPE Agency Festival

Did not think this was Charlotte when I first saw the pictures.

She looks gorgeous. First outfit I've liked of hers in a long while. Perfect. :flowers: Love the whole look and her hair looks awesome.

I don´t get what you say people. Caroline Stephanie, Cahrlotte do not have nice bodies? They are all tall, slim, they do exercise, they have perfect legs. I wonder how you look to criticize them. The thing that they don´t have much breast or hips like bimbos make them more delicate even.

I don´t get what you say people. Caroline Stephanie, Cahrlotte do not have nice bodies? They are all tall, slim, they do exercise, they have perfect legs. I wonder how you look to criticize them. The thing that they don´t have much breast or hips like bimbos make them more delicate even.

Hey, you are entitled to your own taste!
But IMO, none of those 3 women has a nice body.

I fail to see how being tall and havind a nice body are related. You can be short with a nice body, short with an ugly body, tall with a nice body or tall with an ugly body.
Charlotte is not tall. She is rather average height. But that's not related with wether her body is nice or not.

Yes she is slim. But again, being slim doesn't equal having a nice body. They are slim people with nice bodies (check Beatrice Borromeo) and slim people with ugly bodies, the same way they are plump women with nice bodies and plump women with ugly bodies.

The clue is not wether you measure 10 cm more or less, or wether you weight 10 kilos more or less. It is something that's related to proportions and body shape.

Again, exercise doesn't garantee you a nice body. It's good for your health, ok, but that's all.

And Charlotte legs! Do you really think they are perfect? They are so muscular and bulky.

IMHO her shoulders are too wide, she is too slim, which makes her flat chested (she had breasts a couple of years ago), her arms are too muscled, her waist is non-existant, her knees are bony, her calves bulky... and she can't walk on heels. Her body looks like a boy's.

I you were to cut off the head on those pics, the person wearing that dress could perfectly be a young boy on heels.
You like boy's bodies? Hey, that's fair. But that's not a nice woman's body and never will be.

She sould put on some weight. 5 more kilos and her body would look much much nicer.

well I love Char's face but I don't like her body. She is too muscular and flat chested.
And if I have to be 100% honest I saw a picture of her wearing a skimpy bikini last year, and her bottom is far from being toned .
So I would rate Charlotte 10 out of 10 in terms of face and 5 out of 10 as far as the body is concerned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom