Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events Part 34: March 2010 - November 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, she went to Chanel because of Karl, who became their designer around the mid-80s, right? And that's how she became such a good friend of Ines, who was Karl's top model. And as for Bohan, Stephanie was his student for a time, but then she got tired of fashion designing and went to Hollywood to try to be an actress, and met Rob Lowe:wub:!!

It must be so much fun for Char to have fantasy time in her mother's closets. I remember reading that Caroline, when she is depressed or confused, likes to go into the place in the palace where all of Grace's couture dresses are kept and try them on, and it makes her feel close to Grace.

I wonder how P. Stephanie feels about this habit... After all P. Grace was her mother too, and if it were me, i klnow i'd feel, if not jealous, at least a little bit abused... :ermm: :ermm: :ermm:

I wonder how P. Stephanie feels about this habit... After all P. Grace was her mother too, and if it were me, i klnow i'd feel, if not jealous, at least a little bit abused... :ermm: :ermm: :ermm:
:confused: Who says Stephanie didn't do it too? I wouldn't feel jealous. People deal with grief in different ways. Stephanie says she still "talks" to Grace. So Caroline feels close to Grace by trying on her dresses, Stephanie feels close to her by "talking" to her.

I agree, Thecia. The sisters will have their own personal ways to feel close to their mother's spirit and they have unique memories too. Stephanie will have her different ways to remember. I honestly don't understand the jealousy thing. Jealous of......? I don't understand that. I'm genuinely perplexed. I don't have a sister, but still, I can't imagine how jealousy is factor.If it was true that Steph was jealous, it wouldn't, imo, be of rational foundation, because, as Thecia says, what stops Stephanie from doing it too?

But I do not think that Caroline forbids Stephanie to do the same, if she wanted to:bang:

Pcs Grace was mother for both!!!

These two dresses that Charlotte wore to the Dellal wedding look vintage - does anyone have pictures of Princess Caroline wearing these dresses?

http://i50.tinypic.com/503yvc.jpg
http://i49.tinypic.com/b4ey5u.jpg
The first photo of Charlotte with Vanina Mandelli is from Vanina's wedding. ;) But this one, from the civil ceremony, looks vintage-ish but in more of a modern way. :ermm: According to our Empress Merel, Caroline wore the second in '78. I don't know if she has a pic though. :flowers:

The yellow one (from Mandelli wedding) looks like something Caroline might have worn in the 80s.... The one from the Dellal wedding looks like something vintage too. I love the one from the dellal wedding... I can't answer the mystery, though. :sad: I am so impressed by Charlotte's 'look' in the pics from the Dellal wedding. Whenever I see her with that family, it's so cool because she seems so much integrated in their groove. They seem to really love her, and she them. I used to have doubts about her 'future' with Alex. Lately, I am coming to feel that they may have a serious 'future'. Some people on the forums had initials fears about Alex being like Junot, but I think I might safely assure you he seems as unlike Junot as it's possible to be. I think he has genuine feelings for Charlotte. He's not a user. At least, that is my impression.

:previous: That yellow one does look like something I've seen Caroline wear before but I can't remember when or where I saw it. But it doesn't look exactly the same. Caroline's worn that many outfits over the years, it's hard to tell. :ROFLMAO: I do agree with you about Charlotte and Alex and Charlotte and the Dellals. She seems like part of their family already. Looks like Charlotte chose well. ;)

The last photo in #164 says Cafe de Paris, but below it in light letters it says St. Tropez. They are probably in St Tropez.

^I think it's got to be St. Tropez. It looks like she's with Cecile and Eloise, and another gal pal. I like her look. Maybe Cecile isn't barefoot, but wearing very thin, transparent sandals?

^I think it's got to be St. Tropez. It looks like she's with Cecile and Eloise, and another gal pal. I like her look. Maybe Cecile isn't barefoot, but wearing very thin, transparent sandals?
she looks very barefoot to me:p

You mean like clear flip flops, sort of like this? I guess she could be but her feet look very bare to me too. Not that that's a problem. Barefoot beauty! :lol: Perhaps, seeing as they were going shopping and all, she just couldn't be bothered putting any kind of footwear?

maby she is or isnt. its funny because i saw a girl in a dirty store like that :sick: but i came close anf saw she had barley there sandals on. lol

On one hand I like to see Charlotte pics, but on the other hand Casiraghi trio is chased by paparazzi day & night. But again if someone is a celebrity goes to St Tropez most likely will end up chased by paparazzi.:lol:

It is St Tropez....and from a coupèle of years she goes there every year with girlfriends, it must be their annual "meeting"...no boyfriends...good for them...

It is St Tropez....and from a coupèle of years she goes there every year with girlfriends, it must be their annual "meeting"...no boyfriends...good for them...

YES - girls only weekend sounds great!! :ROFLMAO: Spas, shopping, no make up or dressing up.....relaxing at the beach....those were the days....:whistling:

Oh yes..St. Tropez with the girls...what else could be more relaxing and stress free.

It really sounds great;)

But do you have any idea of who are the girls who usually go with Charlotte?
I remember last year Cecile was there too, but nothing else.

It really sounds great;)

But do you have any idea of who are the girls who usually go with Charlotte?
I remember last year Cecile was there too, but nothing else.

last year she was there with beatrice borromeo. Actually, bea is the only companion of char in st. tropez, for 2009 that i remember. I don't remember cecile last year, for some reason....

Marissa, are you think of the Hotel de Paris. That's in Monaco, but the Cafe de Paris is a famous touristy restaurant in St Tropez.
Of course, it wouldn't surprise me if they had one in Monaco too.

Marissa, are you think of the Hotel de Paris. That's in Monaco, but the Cafe de Paris is a famous touristy restaurant in St Tropez.
Of course, it wouldn't surprise me if they had one in Monaco too.
There's been a Cafe de Paris in Monaco since the turn of the century I think. It has been rebuilt relatively recently & very lovely it is too!

Cafe de Paris

The pictures of Charlotte are taken in St Tropez

Hello, I've only recently became aware of who Charlotte Casiraghi is when a 'paparazzo' had mistaken me for her. I naturally then decided to find out who she is. I guess all I actually want to say is that your threads about her are great and I'm enjoying them immensely.

There's been a Cafe de Paris in Monaco since the turn of the century I think. It has been rebuilt relatively recently & very lovely it is too!

Cafe de Paris

The pictures of Charlotte are taken in St Tropez
I have one of those clocks actually that says "Café de Paris". :ROFLMAO: There is a Cafe and Hotel de Paris in Monaco but I'm still betting on St. Tropez (who isn't? ;)) I've never seen a street in Monaco look like that and it's not like there's many of them to choose is there? It's great that they go for a girls weekend every now and again. Sometimes it can be quite necessary! :lol: ;)
And Zulika, that's great! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom