The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 05-18-2010, 04:00 AM
Administrator

Thanks a lot for the newest pics! Great to see Charlotte so
often these days, no wonder that she didn't attend the Grand
Prix gala dinner with so much other events to attend..

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **

Old 05-18-2010, 05:01 AM
Gentry

She is so beautiful and elegant... where is her dress from?

Old 05-18-2010, 06:21 AM
Aristocracy

She would look much better...so much better if she put a little bit.You don't see her legs?the knees?And she lacks bust definitely
Old 05-18-2010, 06:46 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alice the goddess View Post
She is so beautiful and elegant... where is her dress from?
i like her as well..her dress was designed by Gucci.

http://www.life.com/image/91169610

Old 05-18-2010, 06:55 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post
Thanks a lot for the newest pics! Great to see Charlotte so
often these days, no wonder that she didn't attend the Grand
Prix gala dinner with so much other events to attend..

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **
Just one word. MAGNIFICENT!!!!!!!
Old 05-18-2010, 10:14 AM

she looks beautiful, but I don't think she's very confortable
more pics here and here

the woman beside Charlotte should be more careful!!
Old 05-18-2010, 10:37 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by paula_miwa View Post
she looks beautiful, but I don't think she's very confortable
more pics here and here

the woman beside Charlotte should be more careful!!
"The woman beside Charlotte" being Khadja Nin, her mother's best friend? I don't think it's Khadja making her uncomfortable. Charlotte always seems a little uncomfortable at these kind of events, which I happen to like. It makes her seem a little shy and vulnerable, which is endearing. You've got to have a little relief and contrast to your personality, else you appear one-dimensional. She's received a gift from her mother - an ability to carry out something like this, whilst at the same time appearing somewhat human and relatable. It's what all the best princesses do - and it's a gift.
Old 05-18-2010, 11:12 AM
Heir Presumptive

She looks beautiful, but she has to do something with that posture! I know i can be very repetitive, but that bad posture is becoming more notorious with time..
Old 05-18-2010, 11:41 AM
Royal Highness

That dress is deadly boring. Which is what Gucci is. Erdem please.
Old 05-18-2010, 02:27 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Merel View Post
That dress is deadly boring. Which is what Gucci is. Erdem please.
Gucci is in desperate need of Tom Ford. Gucci was at their best when Ford was there. They need him. Now the two designers don't quite know what they're doing. But I still love my Gucci as a brand though.
Old 05-18-2010, 02:47 PM
Serene Highness

Yes, Khadja Nin has been around for years, and is one of Princess Caroline's best friends; she's often photographed with the family and at major events. I think the one making her uncomfortable is Alex (whispering to her at the fasion show; so creepy)....anyway, re: posture - the dress is a bit of a daring departure for her, and she may be trying to not let too much show....but, as always, she looks stunning!
Old 05-18-2010, 02:59 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horseygal View Post
Yes, Khadja Nin has been around for years, and is one of Princess Caroline's best friends; she's often photographed with the family and at major events. I think the one making her uncomfortable is Alex (whispering to her at the fasion show; so creepy)....anyway, re: posture - the dress is a bit of a daring departure for her, and she may be trying to not let too much show....but, as always, she looks stunning!
This is what happens when you put a drink in his hand! Eww, I really don't want to think about what he's whispering in her ear now.
Old 05-18-2010, 03:49 PM
Courtier

I feel like I have become argumentative as of late. So no one take this personal. But I don't think she looks uncomfortable. Perhaps a bit awkward on the red carpet, but if she is uncomfortable at all Alex is not making her that way. Let's not blindly project our own feelings upon Charlotte. Unless you're on the verge of a break up, when's the last time your boyfriend whispering in your ear ever made you uncomfortable? That said, perhaps it is Khadja's..."malfunction" that's making her uneasy. Her outfit is yuck by the way.

Char, on the other hand, looks great. I don't usually like Gucci--except perhaps the bikinis--but she has been rocking each of their looks, awkward or no. And usually her awkwardness kills a look for me but that black mini is hotness.
Old 05-18-2010, 03:56 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrownPrincess5 View Post
Gucci is in desperate need of Tom Ford. Gucci was at their best when Ford was there. They need him. Now the two designers don't quite know what they're doing. But I still love my Gucci as a brand though.
For sure. Tom Ford is from the inside and the outside quite the speciman.
Old 05-18-2010, 05:26 PM
Serene Highness

It's her shoes that make her slump. Especially the high high heels. She likes to lean back on the heels. Her feet probably hurt. That plus sometimes she kind of cowers when she is the center of attention.
Old 05-19-2010, 04:50 PM
Aristocracy

She goes either ballerinas everyday life or very high for glamour, and always on trend....
Old 05-20-2010, 01:16 AM
Gentry

i love her last outfit
Old 05-23-2010, 12:19 AM

Her dress was perfect fit for her, I mean a perfect fit in terms of her style as well as her form. It's such a Char/Caro dress. It is just enough sexy, without being trashy, to make it classy cool. Her posture is always kind of bad, whether she wears heels or not, but the heels might make it worse. I sympathize with her. I have lousy posture too. With her, it's surprising though. It somehow doesn't fit one's idea of the "elegant" upbringing of a princess. But of course, Caroline raised the Casiraghis to be People first, Grimaldis second.
Old 05-23-2010, 08:06 AM
Serene Highness

There are some pics of Char arriving at Nice airport, 11.5.2010..
http://i45.tinypic.com/hx9q1w.jpg
http://i47.tinypic.com/20hmxaw.jpg
http://i47.tinypic.com/2mm9vr6.jpg
http://i45.tinypic.com/2sba1qv.jpg
http://i45.tinypic.com/2sba1qv.jpg
http://i48.tinypic.com/2d138uf.jpg
Here she attended Vanina Mandelli's wedding..It must be in April but don;t take it for granted..
http://i50.tinypic.com/503yvc.jpg
http://i46.tinypic.com/smd9ad.jpg
And in the evening (amazing appearance!) http://i49.tinypic.com/2emn8eu.jpg

Thanks to march.coco who posted them on Flickr
Old 05-23-2010, 08:17 AM
Nobility

^Thanks.Was the girl behind her Cecile?

Closed Thread