Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events Part 34: March 2010 - November 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, for me there is another mystery obliterated: She signed the car with her right hand. :D

she was never left handed actually. If you say about the watch that she uses to have in her right hand, many people do that thing.:p

I think she wears her watch on her right hand because the paps always photograph her from the right side. She probably gets paid to wear the watch.

I really love the hair style and make-up. The dress is nice, she does look really fit.

As Carlos already said, I was refering to the signature, not the girl, Bianca Brandolini d'Adda. You can see Charlotte's signature inside the red circle.;)

Thanks - I went back to look, and saw the signature, too!:whistling:

:ROFLMAO:THAT HORSE SITTING ON THE COUCH - COMICAL!!!:lol: Of course, Charlotte "rocked" her looks - always stylish and chic;)

thanks for sharing!:flowers: char looks gorgeous as always. love the outfit!

Pretty in those pictures. It's almost like I can't take my eyes off her. I love who she is... naturally lovable.

Haha the horse! Too funny. Charlotte looks very natural and beautiful. I love her jacket, and from what I can see her shirt looks nice too.

^There, she's with the actor Charles Berling & Virginie Couperie-Eiffel (formerly Madame Julien Clerc - remember the horse "Claire Chen"?:))

And here: http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/5838/bew105d2c9.jpg
I guess the man is Christophe Ameeuw. He is mentioned in the most recent Gucci Masters press release.

Here: http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/7083/bew105d2c2.jpg
With Nelson Pessoa, Ameeuw?, and Virginie

You can see Charlotte in the most recent news from the official site:
GUCCI MASTERS :: 3-5 Decembre 2010 :: Paris Nord Villepinte

Charlotte Casiraghi is officially "l'Ambassadrice de la marque Gucci" (ambassadress of the Gucci label)! :cool: GUCCI MASTERS :: 3-5 Decembre 2010 :: Paris Nord Villepinte

I think Gucci is turning out to be the perfect match for Charlotte. They understand her style.

I think Gucci is turning out to be the perfect match for Charlotte. They understand her style.

I agree - they are styling her in more of an age-appropriate, figure-flattering wardrobe;)

In that pic, she looks like teenage charlotte again (although she seems a bit too much relaxed for an official presentation!)

Love her boots!

thanks for the pics
she's so beautiful..... (and hot)
i agree, looks like a teenage Charlotte

Time to close this thread.
Thanks for all your contributions!
The new thread can be found here!
**​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom