Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events Part 33: July 2009 - March 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly don't know, folks. For Charlotte's sake I HOPE he really likes her. He just seems terribly jaded, or "louche" is the way I have seen him described. I do admit that the interview with him about his interest in modern art gave me a better opinion of him but I just can't shake a very bad feeling I get when i see the two of them together...and like with Caroline and Philippe years earlier it is not based on anything tangible..just pure intuition. I get the idea that many well connected young women find Alex desirable for whatever reason. I am not sure that the cachet of dating one of the most beautiful young women in aristocratic Europe...who also happens to be the niece of the hereditary Prince of Monaco..is going to be enough to keep his eye from wandering eventually.:sad:

I hope I am wrong.

In any case, both are young and enjoying themselves, and since neither seems anxious to rush to the altar I guess it's all good.

I hope the same.

BTW, there's a new pic of Charlotte & Alex on TFS. She's wearing black again. Shockingly.:whistling:

^Oh yes, when she and Alex were at the opening party of The Gold Book, at Hoxton Square.
Char & Alex
She looks nice but, again, her favourite color, the black
(I assume it's her favourite, but I don't know. But as she uses it all the time...)

Black is the new black! :lol: I'm sure she feels chic and sophisticated wearing black and it goes with everything ;)

Black is back !! Hmm.. it's actually never gone !

Last edited:
Boring, boring outfit. It would be sooo much better if the top of panty were in a different color. She looks good, the outfit does not do much though.

I saw a pic of Char as i was surfing the internet - i think is from this year and we haven't seen it before !

OOhh, please post it if you can or a link! And again, does anybody know about the jumping thing? Does she have anymore chances to compete this year?​

^Oh yes, when she and Alex were at the opening party of The Gold Book, at Hoxton Square.
Char & Alex
She looks nice but, again, her favourite color, the black
(I assume it's her favourite, but I don't know. But as she uses it all the time...)

I think she looks awesome...him..not so much.

But what else is new?:bang:

OOhh, please post it if you can or a link! And again, does anybody know about the jumping thing? Does she have anymore chances to compete this year?​
If she or GI Joe (Or a new horse) is fit, yes she can ofcourse. You are free to compete wherever you want, if in the right level.

If she or GI Joe (Or a new horse) is fit, yes she can ofcourse. You are free to compete wherever you want, if in the right level.

True. I believe the global tour of champions circuit she was riding that began last spring is over for the year. I think it ended in the Netherlands but I could be wrong. Usually this time of year they give the horses a break and some down time and start bringing them back up in January.

Around this time, it's indoor jumping but yes, most people tend to lean back a bit, train hard and also relax the horse to come back on full force when the outdoor season is starting again.

Ohhh, okay. Thanks guys. I don't know much about horses, but I enjoy seeing pictures of her at jumping events and hopefully we get more videos in the future. She looks good at the sport.

Anymore on that pic, azure? Is it recent or old?

I think it is recent because she has long hair (like now).
I found it on the deutschland yahoo groups.
She is wearing a hat and a light blue blouse.

I don't know why my post got deleted, but I said that it's quite an old picture, because I had seen it a few years ago. it was taken at the Roland Garros tennis tournament

I saw a pic of Char as i was surfing the internet - i think is from this year and we haven't seen it before !

I posted the picture that I think you are talking about in the Charlotte Casiraghi Pictures thread since it appears to be old. Thanks for finding it! I have never seen it before.

someone can ID the bag Charlotte used in the candids that she was in the cafe in Paris, 02/11/09
thank

Thank you so much ... i was looking for the bag, i just love it :flowers:

You are welcome!

I understand, I LOVE it also.

It is the first time i identîfy Charlotte with an Hermes bag.

Caroline has a lot, but I never saw Charlotte with an hermes bag.

I was always thinking that Caroline had them from Hermes as presents, in honor of her mother who gave her name in the famous Kelly.

Is National Day tomorrow or the Thursday?

Charlotte looks great!:previous:
The photo gallery is fabulous, she is beautiful as always!:flowers:

She looks gorgeous as usual! I like her boots.
But, I don't like seeing her with a cigarrete in 3rd pic. Oh, it's her life anyway, but, you know, I would like her to not smoke.

she look pretty good :)
i love her hair ... she is using the same coat she used years ago when she inaugurate a boat with her uncle

Last edited:
I notice that she's in Italy, I can tell by the Italy's maps behind her @ the newsstand and the newspapers are italian.
She holds an Alitalia ticket, too.
I notice, too, that her bag is the Lindy from Hermes she used during her winter holidays in Austria in early 2009.
I love this bag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom