The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 08-08-2009, 10:16 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by trepstrep View Post
I've seen several members of the princely family when I've been in monaco. As far as I remember right now I've seen once Caroline on her own, twice Caroline and Ernst, once Ernst and Pierre, and one last time little Alexandra with someone I didn't recognize, maybe a nanny. In maybe half of these occasions they were accompanied by very conspicuous body guards, so I can assure you that they do use body guards in Monaco.
Where exactly did I say they didn't use bodyguards in Monaco? I said there was no need for bodyguards in Monaco, I didn't say they failed to use them.

My Grandparents have lived in Monaco for 40 years [actually in the same building as Princess Stephanie in Fontvieille] so I generally have spent a lot of time there growing up & I've seen all 3 of the Casiraghis [individually] without security. On the other hand, everytime I've seen Prince Albert he's had security & Stephanie's kids seem to always have security.

I've also seen Charlotte twice in London without security & seen Andrea on lower 5th Av in New York coming out of 'Otto' the pizza restaurant & he had zero security.

Old 08-09-2009, 02:33 AM
Royal Highness

Did you see them in Monaco, in London, in New York?? Wow... Sorry, but I find it a little bit strange. Or do you are their friend? Or did you say now to much? I can't belive it, sorry, I can also write such stories...

Old 08-09-2009, 02:54 PM
Courtier

Why would Albert and Steph's kids get security and not the Casiraghis?
Old 08-10-2009, 10:08 PM
Nobility

Well, Albert is the Sovereign Prince so I'm pretty sure he is #1 on the security agenda. It only makes sense. As for the others, it might just have had something to do with the time and place. I'm sure any could have them at any time they wished (they can certainly afford it). There may be times when they have to be especially alert or something.
Old 08-16-2009, 12:01 PM
Aristocracy

in the magazine CARAS , Charlotte is in the cover, an also a long article 5 pages, about her life, her style , is for her birthday. i will scan the article.
CARAS: COSAS - Una Revista Internacional
Old 08-16-2009, 04:07 PM

Charlotte has done an it interviews here is to Stella McCartney on Above magazine to you the article :
above-magazine - beauty will save the world
(pag 136 - 143)
Old 08-16-2009, 04:39 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by facciollinagirl View Post
Charlotte has done an it interviews here is to Stella McCartney on Above magazine to you the article :
above-magazine - beauty will save the world
(pag 136 - 143)
So Charlotte is editor at large. That is interesting! Thanks for the info. Is this the magazine that Alex's gallery 20 Hoxton Square puts out? It also says that Beatrice wrote an article as well.
Old 08-17-2009, 08:25 AM
Aristocracy

I saw the cover of a magazine and there is Charlotte in Algarve. Do you know something ?
Old 08-17-2009, 11:55 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulisse View Post
I saw the cover of a magazine and there is Charlotte in Algarve. Do you know something ?

Yes i do. The portuguese magazine VIP states that Charlotte spend a few days in the Algarve ( Portugal ) with her uncle, P. Albert and Charlene, as well as Charlotte's godmother, Albina Boisrouvray. According to the magazine, Charlotte spent her time in Algarve on the beach, and, showed a thin, skinny figure that ( according to what's written in the article and risking speculation Mr Moderator ) suggests anorexy. I´ll try to post the pictures...
Old 08-17-2009, 01:07 PM
Royal Highness

And Alex isn't in Algarve?
Charlotte earns her money self or she has got from Prince Albert's (or Caroline's)money? Is she rich? Has she got own flat, own car?
Old 08-17-2009, 04:16 PM
Administrator

All posts from today discussing the pictures of Charlotte
wearing a red dress have been moved to the Charlotte
Casiraghi pictures part III- thread
. The pics were taken
in June 2008 so they had nothing to do with Charlotte
Casiraghi's current events.

Iceflower
Monaco Forum Moderator
Old 08-17-2009, 04:46 PM
Heir Presumptive

Impala.pt

You can see a tiny pic of the cover of the magazine, with Char, Albert and Charlene en Algarve.
Look at Char's abs!
Old 08-17-2009, 05:19 PM
Courtier

^ Wow. She is really fit! Love the bikini.
Old 08-17-2009, 10:23 PM
Courtier

She's thin (her abs are killer), but people throw the word 'anorexic' around waaaayyy to liberally. And that's all I'm going to say.

Anyway, I hope we get more pictures. Her bikini looks cute!
Old 08-18-2009, 02:54 AM
Aristocracy

Caroline and her children are very close to Albert and Charlene, they have spent much time on holidays this summer, they must stay very well together.
Old 08-20-2009, 11:06 PM

It seems like Charlotte very much likes Charlene. I wonder if Char will go to Doha, Qatar for the final leg of the GCT, in November.

OK I have been trying to locate Charlotte because I thought she must be in Vaalkenswaard for the GCT this weekend, and now I found out from the results that this morning she was eliminated from the 1m20 special invitational 1* competition. Does someone know what happened?
Old 08-21-2009, 06:05 PM
Moderator Emeritus
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Charlotte Casiraghi poised and passionate in first television interview
HelloMagazine

Old 08-21-2009, 09:16 PM
Serene Highness

I love this interview! Prince Albert looks so proud! There is a difference in their accents while speaking French, too - she sounds more like a native than he, although his French is flawless, he sounds like an American speaking French - she sounds as if she was born there, speaking it from day-one.....maybe I'm alone in that feeling, but there is a distinct difference (no disrespect intended, just an observation).
Old 08-21-2009, 10:43 PM
Courtier

I agree with you ^. I would so love to hear her give an interview in English though, because that short clip we heard of her speaking outside of Stella McCartney's fashion show she sounded like a Brit!

Her mom has a very polished American accent, to me at least, she doesn't sound totally British. But I suppose since Charlotte lives there and being that her boyfriend is British it makes sense that Charlotte sounds more English. Still I want to see if she has a slight French lilt when speaking English or not.
Old 08-21-2009, 11:01 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Lovely interview, I never have heard her speaking before! I think, she sounds really like an native french. But I still can't believe it how a girl can resemble her mother that much! Incredible. She seems to be a very lovely young woman as well, lot of charism IMO.

Closed Thread