The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 07-18-2009, 03:54 PM
Courtier

If the pics were taken the 13th she was probably flying back from Portugal.
On the other topic I don't think the casiraghis are usually accompanied by bodyguards.
The certainly have them when they go to public events, or whenever they are in Monaco or places usually hunted by paparazzi, but it's been obvious more than once that they were unaccompained. I thinking of some pics of Andrea in Rome getting into a fight with a paparazzo and some holidays of him in Ibiza, when she was going out with the actress wanabee Maria Jurado, and the journalist were sorrounding them and asking them questions and he was very annoyed but there weren't any bodyguards around.

So my guess is that they have bodyguards in public places or when they expect public atention, but do not use them in their everyday lifes.

Also the guy in the pics with Charlotte probably is a choffeur/bodyguard, not just a guard, but the guy sent to pick her at the airport

Old 07-18-2009, 07:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trepstrep View Post
If the pics were taken the 13th she was probably flying back from Portugal.
On the other topic I don't think the casiraghis are usually accompanied by bodyguards.
The certainly have them when they go to public events, or whenever they are in Monaco or places usually hunted by paparazzi, but it's been obvious more than once that they were unaccompained. I thinking of some pics of Andrea in Rome getting into a fight with a paparazzo and some holidays of him in Ibiza, when she was going out with the actress wanabee Maria Jurado, and the journalist were sorrounding them and asking them questions and he was very annoyed but there weren't any bodyguards around.

So my guess is that they have bodyguards in public places or when they expect public atention, but do not use them in their everyday lifes.

Also the guy in the pics with Charlotte probably is a choffeur/bodyguard, not just a guard, but the guy sent to pick her at the airport
Yeah, that makes a lot of sense. But I imagine she does wear some kind of tracking device, don't you think? I know it's off topic though. I think you are right that she was arriving back from Portugal. In two weeks, I believe, she may be in Rio for the Athina Onassis jumping.

Old 07-20-2009, 06:23 AM
Serene Highness

Does anyone knows what's the date of the last pics of Charlotte?
Old 07-23-2009, 09:33 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by trepstrep View Post
If tor whenever they are in Monaco or places usually hunted by paparazzi
There is absolutely no need for bodyguards in Monaco. It's one of the safest places on the planet & is ridiculously policed. As for paparazzi they're completely not allowed in Monaco unless it's a special event. There are often pictures of the family at the M.C Beach Club but it's physically in France rather than Monaco therefore easier for the paparazzi to park up & get out their zoom lenses & of course it's oceanfront so they can take to the water & point their zoom lenses to shore.

As for the tracking device I think some people have been watching 'The Bodyguard' a bit to much. I think people here worry more about Charlottes security than she actually worries about it. Many wealthy people detest the idea of security. Someone in my building in London is from one of Germanys richest most famous [car] families yet they run around day & night without a care in the world. You can't live a paranoid existence, you just need to be smart & know the risks ...
Old 07-24-2009, 12:29 AM
Courtier

How come there's so many pics of them as children? I'm not doubting you, I really curious about this because France is supposed to have strict laws on taking pictures of kids.
Old 07-24-2009, 05:11 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kells View Post
How come there's so many pics of them as children? I'm not doubting you, I really curious about this because France is supposed to have strict laws on taking pictures of kids.
There we pap pictures everywhere of them as children. Esp. after they moved to St Remy.

France does have strict privacy laws, but I guess they are dependant on the person themselves taking issue. And Caroline isn't a French citizen. Her suing policy, in particular regard to German publications, is a relatively recent thing.

From Hello, Hola, Paris Match etc. they were everywhere growing up.
Old 07-24-2009, 08:02 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucianap View Post
There is absolutely no need for bodyguards in Monaco. It's one of the safest places on the planet & is ridiculously policed.
I've seen several members of the princely family when I've been in monaco. As far as I remember right now I've seen once Caroline on her own, twice Caroline and Ernst, once Ernst and Pierre, and one last time little Alexandra with someone I didn't recognize, maybe a nanny. In maybe half of these occasions they were accompanied by very conspicuous body guards, so I can assure you that they do use body guards in Monaco.
Old 07-25-2009, 08:37 AM
Serene Highness

Of course they use bodyguards
Old 07-25-2009, 02:20 PM
Heir Apparent

Yes, you could say some of their bodyguards eventually become famous.....
for instance Daniel Ducruet.
Old 07-25-2009, 06:38 PM
Serene Highness

Wasn't it rumored, at one point, that Charlotte and David Allen were secretly dating?
Old 07-30-2009, 08:21 PM
Courtier

Um...when is her next jumping event? I thought it was supposed to be at the end of July???
Old 07-30-2009, 09:11 PM
Heir Presumptive

Athina Onassis International Horse Show in Brazil is to start tomorrow July 31st. Charlotte told in her interview she would be there
Old 07-31-2009, 02:34 AM
Royal Highness

Does that mean we won't see her at the Red Cross Ball?
Old 07-31-2009, 12:20 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubyPrincess168 View Post
Does that mean we won't see her at the Red Cross Ball?
She never does
Old 07-31-2009, 12:44 PM
Royal Highness

I rather see her on jumping events than other events. I can't blame her, horse events are always a joy.
She is really jet-setting around the competitions lately. My guess she is taking it seriously then. Is Gi-Joe going to come with her or will she just attend? Brazil is not around the corner.
Old 07-31-2009, 08:04 PM
Courtier

Wait---WHAT??? Well ok, I meant the jumping event with Char, but their absence at the Red Cross ball baffles me. I know they're on vacation and all, but Caro & usually Pierre attend. Doesn't Caroline have a huge hand in that one as well as the Rose Ball or am I mistaken? Whatever the case, that's pretty...hmm, I don't know what to think. Well, I guess they really need the R & R lol.

There are new pics of Charlotte in Brazil on athina onassis' facebook fan page.
Old 08-02-2009, 12:15 AM

can somebody post the link please??
Old 08-02-2009, 03:43 AM
Commoner

Charlotte in Brazil?

I'm not completely sure, but i believe that she appears in this video (2:36).
It's a coverage about the International jumping and the traditional brazilian jockey club, a comparison about the "chic" people from jockey and the casual ones from the International Jumping (Athina Onassis Horse Show). Despite this, the International jumping it's a US$ 12 million event, and the jockey "only" US$ 3 million.

TV programs only talks about Athina, and nothing about Charlotte
(ps. please forgive me about my horrible english...)

Edit: Classification: 3rd place!!! Go Charlotte!!!!!!!
http://events.scg-nl.nl/2009/rio/results/017-res.htm
Old 08-02-2009, 12:01 PM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alcartur View Post

Edit: Classification: 3rd place!!! Go Charlotte!!!!!!!
Prefeitura da Cidade Do Rio de Janeiro Classic
Charlotte isnt in 3rd place. She is in the the group of riders who are in the 1st place with 0 fautlts/points but has more time than the others in that group.
Old 08-02-2009, 12:36 PM
Serene Highness

Well,then she's probably started taking it more seriously.Aren't there any pictures available?

Closed Thread