Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events Part 33: July 2009 - March 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Never seen any of those pictures. She looks gorgeous, albeit stressed/strained. Can those pics only be found in the slideshow?

Really beautiful and cool !!

^^exactly my opinion. Do you know the date the pics were taken?

^ July 13 2009 is what it says on the picture

uops sorry, silly me, i didn't see that, thank you RADKER18

Charlotte is beautiful in any clothes!!!:heartflower:
Rerehh, than you for posting them!:flowers:

Charlotte looks very relaxed and happy in those photos!

Ditto on comments - she's looks great! I like the longer hair, too.

It's nice to see her again,but I totally dislike such long hair on Charlotte.I think she should do something about that.

And where's Alex? I was so distracted in how gorgeous Char looks with the casual look, that i didn't realize that Alex wasn't there. Is everything ok between those two?

Lol at how, it used to be every time Alex showed up with her, people groaned. Not you in particular Nathalie, but I know some people used to say he would ruin pictures of her. And now that he's not there, everybody's all like "Where is he?"

I don't know. He was with her at the Monaco Jumping. He may be back in London on art gallery business.

And where is she on this pictures? She travelled? And who is the man with her? Her bodyguard?
My question: she has got bodyguards or not? I never see them. But they are every time with her? Or she can go anywhere alone? I don't think it.

I think that she has bodyguards.. (in 2007) when she had gone to a Chanel event, there was a bodyguard with her.. And also when she was shopping with her mother and little Alex (for Christmas)..
Yes, i believe that she is in an airport and maybe she was flying to Brazil:rolleyes2:

Last edited:
^I believe that guy at the airport is certainly her bodyguard! It may be an unpopular opinion, but I really like her glasses a lot! This is Charlotte perfecto: natural, a little messy, but in a good, saucy way! :ROFLMAO:

But only one bodyguards? I mean her oncle is very-very rich, and in the world are very much criminalist and terrorist. I think it can be dangerous, what can make only one bodyguard, if there are a group of terrorist? Or the Grimaldi kids learned something self-defence, maybe kungfu or something? Or they have got an armband what shows where they are? (I think Haakon has got such an armband)

Well, she might have more than one at the airport but perhaps just the one was in the frame of the photo. Bodyguards are good at being invisible which accounts for their mostly being undetected around the Casiraghis. And I think it is more than possible the Casiraghis wear tracking devices. You can put a gps tracking device anywhere, in a necklace, in a watch!

I like the second batch of photos better. She is very beautiful. In some of the photos of the first batch she looks terribly skinny. But I do like the long hair on her.

If the pics were taken the 13th she was probably flying back from Portugal.
On the other topic I don't think the casiraghis are usually accompanied by bodyguards.
The certainly have them when they go to public events, or whenever they are in Monaco or places usually hunted by paparazzi, but it's been obvious more than once that they were unaccompained. I thinking of some pics of Andrea in Rome getting into a fight with a paparazzo and some holidays of him in Ibiza, when she was going out with the actress wanabee Maria Jurado, and the journalist were sorrounding them and asking them questions and he was very annoyed but there weren't any bodyguards around.

So my guess is that they have bodyguards in public places or when they expect public atention, but do not use them in their everyday lifes.

Also the guy in the pics with Charlotte probably is a choffeur/bodyguard, not just a guard, but the guy sent to pick her at the airport

If the pics were taken the 13th she was probably flying back from Portugal.
On the other topic I don't think the casiraghis are usually accompanied by bodyguards.
The certainly have them when they go to public events, or whenever they are in Monaco or places usually hunted by paparazzi, but it's been obvious more than once that they were unaccompained. I thinking of some pics of Andrea in Rome getting into a fight with a paparazzo and some holidays of him in Ibiza, when she was going out with the actress wanabee Maria Jurado, and the journalist were sorrounding them and asking them questions and he was very annoyed but there weren't any bodyguards around.

So my guess is that they have bodyguards in public places or when they expect public atention, but do not use them in their everyday lifes.

Also the guy in the pics with Charlotte probably is a choffeur/bodyguard, not just a guard, but the guy sent to pick her at the airport

Yeah, that makes a lot of sense. But I imagine she does wear some kind of tracking device, don't you think? I know it's off topic though. I think you are right that she was arriving back from Portugal. In two weeks, I believe, she may be in Rio for the Athina Onassis jumping.

Does anyone knows what's the date of the last pics of Charlotte?

If tor whenever they are in Monaco or places usually hunted by paparazzi

There is absolutely no need for bodyguards in Monaco. It's one of the safest places on the planet & is ridiculously policed. As for paparazzi they're completely not allowed in Monaco unless it's a special event. There are often pictures of the family at the M.C Beach Club but it's physically in France rather than Monaco therefore easier for the paparazzi to park up & get out their zoom lenses & of course it's oceanfront so they can take to the water & point their zoom lenses to shore.

As for the tracking device I think some people have been watching 'The Bodyguard' a bit to much. I think people here worry more about Charlottes security than she actually worries about it. Many wealthy people detest the idea of security. Someone in my building in London is from one of Germanys richest most famous [car] families yet they run around day & night without a care in the world. You can't live a paranoid existence, you just need to be smart & know the risks ...

How come there's so many pics of them as children? I'm not doubting you, I really curious about this because France is supposed to have strict laws on taking pictures of kids.

How come there's so many pics of them as children? I'm not doubting you, I really curious about this because France is supposed to have strict laws on taking pictures of kids.

There we pap pictures everywhere of them as children. Esp. after they moved to St Remy.

France does have strict privacy laws, but I guess they are dependant on the person themselves taking issue. And Caroline isn't a French citizen. Her suing policy, in particular regard to German publications, is a relatively recent thing.

From Hello, Hola, Paris Match etc. they were everywhere growing up.

There is absolutely no need for bodyguards in Monaco. It's one of the safest places on the planet & is ridiculously policed.

I've seen several members of the princely family when I've been in monaco. As far as I remember right now I've seen once Caroline on her own, twice Caroline and Ernst, once Ernst and Pierre, and one last time little Alexandra with someone I didn't recognize, maybe a nanny. In maybe half of these occasions they were accompanied by very conspicuous body guards, so I can assure you that they do use body guards in Monaco.

Of course they use bodyguards;)

Yes, you could say some of their bodyguards eventually become famous.....
for instance Daniel Ducruet.

Wasn't it rumored, at one point, that Charlotte and David Allen were secretly;) dating?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom