The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 07-02-2009, 11:08 PM
Nobility

Yeah, some of the anti-Alex stuff being tossed around sounds a *tad* harsh. As long as Charlotte's happy that's good enough. You should never say anything bad about anyone someone is dating or has dated (and I don't think we know anything at this point) because they could always get back together and there you'd be with egg on your face. Alex would not have been my preference, but Charlotte's the one making the decisions and whether it is he or this Lord Squiggy or whatever his name is, I hope whoever she goes with makes her happy and treats her right.

Old 07-02-2009, 11:29 PM
Aristocracy

i still want to see felix and charlotee.....

Old 07-02-2009, 11:34 PM

She always seems absolutely blissful with Alex, but where is he? Oh yeh he was at the monaco jumping. Alex is interesting. Scrymgeour seems like Alex sort of, both contemporary art lover types, though one is from the aristocracy, the other from the bourgeoisie.
Old 07-03-2009, 01:50 AM
Nobility

Charlotte is quite the damsel. She is young, eligible and quite charming. Her looks are natural and pristine. Any guy would be lucky to have a date with her. You can tell from her eyes that she is earnest and true. All guys want that. I hope her friend had a nice time with her and that she has healed from having an accident to her wrist. He seems handsome. Look forward to more equestrian shows. I've become a fan of her jumping with GI Joe.
Old 07-03-2009, 07:13 AM
Administrator

Let's stay on topic. This thread isn't about Alex, Felix or Harry so let's not focus on them.

And let's keep it civil....if you don't like a particular person let's not be rude or childish about it.

Old 07-03-2009, 08:54 AM
Serene Highness

I love her outfit in the cafe btw !!
Old 07-03-2009, 07:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penny Royalty View Post
Look forward to more equestrian shows. I've become a fan of her jumping with GI Joe.
She said in her interview she will certainly compete in Estoril, next week's stop for the Global Champions. It's starts on the 9th.
Old 07-04-2009, 02:56 AM
Courtier

Quote:
What I love about her style is that its understated but never blah.
Tres vrai.
Old 07-07-2009, 04:13 AM

I think she (Cahrlotte) should be with someone aristocratic
Old 07-09-2009, 09:46 AM

Charlotte must be in Estoril now. They are doing warm ups, no competition for today, and then tomorrow the competitions start. I wonder when/if we will have pics.... It's a very hyped event in the equestrian world because of the high prize money, and surely it is well known Charlotte will be there.
Old 07-09-2009, 02:37 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio View Post
so is he separated or divorced from eloise? he looked pretty cozy with char and there was just the two of them, and sitting almost on top of each other lol
sorry to disappoint but that's the way you normally seat outside cafés here. We like seating side by side instead of facing each other in order to have a better look at the passerbiess
Old 07-10-2009, 05:42 AM

Well, Charlotte was one of the eliminated yesterday from the second warmup competition. Athina, by contrast, did excellently, with third prize (525 euros) for her and her beautiful grey, Uceline.

I hope we get some pics........
Old 07-10-2009, 06:20 AM
Heir Presumptive

the portuguese newspaper CORREIO DA MANHA, has some pics that i have seen in the library but i haven't bought it. She still has the hand hurt.
Old 07-10-2009, 08:38 AM
Gentry

Website CORREIO DA MANHA has one photo of Charlotte in Portugal.

Vidas - Nacionais - Charlotte do Mónaco esteve em Portugal
Old 07-10-2009, 12:51 PM
Royal Highness

Charlotte Casiraghi queixa se de dores nas costas e abandona prova no Estoril - Caras.pt

It's in portugueses, sorry:(
She did a warm up quite tense and was eliminated after two refusals from her horse Gi Joe. In that moment, Charlotte complained about her back. Out of competition, she was seen crying and being conforted by her coach and her bodyguard.
Old 07-10-2009, 12:52 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by reniapl View Post
Website CORREIO DA MANHA has one photo of Charlotte in Portugal.

Vidas - Nacionais - Charlotte do Mónaco esteve em Portugal
Charlotte looks very attractive at this photo. She is a nice girl.
Old 07-10-2009, 12:59 PM
Heir Presumptive

She looks beautiful in these pics. Is the article saying that she left the competition due to her pain in the back?
Old 07-10-2009, 01:11 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathalie Cox View Post
She looks beautiful in these pics. Is the article saying that she left the competition due to her pain in the back?

The article says she was eliminated because her horse did 2 refusals. But, yeah, it was maybe caused by the pain in the back. Perhaps due to this she was not controlling the horse very well.

http://www.prismanews.com/spip.php?article6212
Old 07-10-2009, 02:50 PM
Serene Highness

Even though her latest concour didn't go well, I am totally digging the fact she is out in the horse world again!
Every rider has it's bad moments and every horse has it's off-day. Too bad; better next time :)
Old 07-10-2009, 03:30 PM
Courtier

A combination of all I guess. The back (maybe that was hurt as well in the accident?) and her hand made her tense anyway, and then primarily the horse doing the refusals was how she got eliminated.

I feel so bad hearing she was crying!