Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events Part 33: July 2009 - March 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That certainly isn't Natalia. Natalia is firstly of all much prettier and she walked the runway after the show was done. So she had to be backstage the whole show.

Char is really beautiful but i have to admit that Melanie Thierry is such a doll, too!!
(she was also at this fashion show).

Yes, and the other Melanie (Laurent) was also quite lovely. :flowers:

Yes, and the other Melanie (Laurent) was also quite lovely. :flowers:

Am I wrong - I thought the woman to the left was Juliette Maillot? The woman in the veil, I think it's been decided, is Margarhetta Missoni....

Yes, Juliette is on her right. So happy to see them together again, much better her than Eugenie "Creepy Smile" Niarchos. However, Melanie Laurent (Inglourious Basterds) and Hilary Swank are in the front row also.

Yes, Juliette is on her right. So happy to see them together again, much better her than Eugenie "Creepy Smile" Niarchos. However, Melanie Laurent (Inglourious Basterds) and Hilary Swank are in the front row also.
i love seing juliette with charlotte again. And she looks really pretty in that tights and jacket. I love charlotte's bangle. Does anybody know what brand is her bangle?

Char is beautiful no doubt. Don't want to sound terrible but she seems a little remote in her pics. Of course, I have no way of really knowing. Maybe the camera's make her self conscious.

I like everything Charlotte is wearing (but the blue scarf, that doesn't match at all), from shoes to lip colour, and yet, I don't know why I don't see her pretty in those pictures. I really can't fathom what it is. We know she is a pretty girl. She wears the right clothes. And yet, in those Etam pics she looks wasted and plain.

I love margherita's veil though. She should wear a bra or a different kind of top.

Last edited by a moderator:
She didn't wore the right clothes at Etam. At all. Leggings are simply no pants.

Her boyfirend looks weird...... like a 16th century court jester or something----IMO

suharbaby-- I love yr avatar!:flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
I definitely need to see more pics before I make a judgement on the haircut. So far, I'm ambivalent.

i like the new haircut. I hope we have pics of the dress she wore under that coat!

Yes, i think she did shortened it! I think it is better but i miss the 2007 haircut !

The cut is nice, but she thinned her hair a lot. Which is not really great, to be honest. She looks lovely nonetheless.

Not crazy about the dark color, but like the loooong bob she has going - I've said it before, she could "rock" a wrinkled paper bag, if she had to!! She's always beautiful!

Does someone know about the book about Charlotte? It's supposed to be out later this year. I heard it's good, objective account of her media image, and not scandalous at all. I hope this is true. I know the author is American so it will be in English. That's all I know.

As kells said, I need to see more pics before I make a judgement on the haircut. But she looks lovely, as usual. Alex, on the other hand...in that pic he looks weird.

Does someone know about the book about Charlotte? It's supposed to be out later this year. I heard it's good, objective account of her media image, and not scandalous at all. I hope this is true. I know the author is American so it will be in English. That's all I know.

I haven't heard about the book, but if you find out more information please let us know! This is exciting news!

Even though I'm interested about the book, um...what exactly has she done in her life to warrant a book aside from being Princess Caroline's daughter? Now Caroline herself certainly warrants it, and I would like to read about her life, particularly her relationship with her mother as I hear/read differing accounts on it. But Charlotte's image is not something you could write extensively about---which is good. She's a breath of fresh air from her contemporaries who are scandalous for the sake of being scandalous. Just my $0.02 though.

I dont like Charlotte new haircut and those new photos aren't her best...she is so beautiful
but she looks plain

Even though I'm interested about the book, um...what exactly has she done in her life to warrant a book aside from being Princess Caroline's daughter? Now Caroline herself certainly warrants it, and I would like to read about her life, particularly her relationship with her mother as I hear/read differing accounts on it. But Charlotte's image is not something you could write extensively about---which is good. She's a breath of fresh air from her contemporaries who are scandalous for the sake of being scandalous. Just my $0.02 though.

Thats what I was thinking. I love Charlotte, but what the heck are the going to talk about to fill up a book about her.
Love her new haircut btw.

Hey Kells! I know what you mean but honestly, I can't answer your questions, and now I must admit I should not have mentioned something that is still so speculative. I don't know enough to speak intelligently about it. I promise you, and everyone I will let you know more when I know something of SUBSTANCE!

What kind of book is that?It's the first time i hear such a thing.. Really surprising but i have to agree with kells.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom