The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 10-06-2009, 07:53 AM
Heir Presumptive

I thought they were always blue. Nice to see her meeting Mr. Nelson Mandella, and using her stauts for world issues.

Old 10-06-2009, 09:32 AM
Courtier

You mean Kofi Annan?

There are other pics of her with Nelson Mandela, since he and her mom are good friends I think, but the man in the recent pictures is Annan, a well-renowned Ghanaian diplomat.

Old 10-06-2009, 11:13 AM
Heir Presumptive

A few more pics from Ibl
Gallery

Funny face

A few more pics from Zimbio
Charlotte Casiraghi Pictures - Paris Fashion Week - Stella McCartney Fashion Show Arrivals - Zimbio
Old 10-06-2009, 12:04 PM
Heir Presumptive

Hahha, that's a funny face. Is like she is thinking "oups"
Thanks for the link to the gallery.
Old 10-06-2009, 01:29 PM
Heir Apparent

Is there a thread on "Funny Faces"??
If so, Char would win a prize....... anyway, why shouldn't she make funny faces - after all, her princely uncle is very good at making them!
Old 10-06-2009, 01:35 PM
Heir Apparent

Charlotte Casiraghi gets a VIP pass to Stella McCartney's inner circle - hellomagazine.com (6/10/2009).
Old 10-07-2009, 05:59 AM
Courtier

Love the photos! Didn't like the dress from the chest up then I saw the entire thing and promptly changed my mind! Beautiful and so Blair Waldorf. The shoes are to die for. <3

She seems more self-assured and settled these days. Maybe it's finding her niche, her new cause, relationship or whatever. I like the fact that she's not stagnated with the same crowd. The people she's surrounding herself with recently are really successful, talented people who are passionate about their craft and I'm sure that's great for her. It's a much more mature set than the one we often see her with (aside from the models, anyone else there who's 23?).

It's great as well that she's associating herself with another designer. Chanel is out of this world glamorous but there was always something off about her wearing it. Stella McCartney's understated/feminine/uber cool chic designs suit her so much more. I used to think she'd look great in Stella McCartney. Maybe one day she'll start championing Proenza Schouler. Then I could die happy. Lol. <3

Old 10-07-2009, 10:00 AM
Courtier

I agree completely about the Chanel thing. It's probably just me in this respect, but I haven't been "feeling" Chanel recently. I think my last favorite collection was like Spring 2007 then afterwards other designers caught my attention that I honestly think are just better. What's more, Charlotte seems to pick the most unflattering Chanel stuff, like that Bo Peep concotion from her uncle's coronation. Either that or she just can't wear it. I think the first time she ever really pulled it off was this year's Rose Ball, and that was modified! That said, I like Stella and her creations and I hope Charlotte definitely does begin venturing out past Chanel. I would love to see her in Phillip Lim, Yves-Saint Laurent, Schouler is good too, and so is Isabel Marant.
Old 10-07-2009, 01:42 PM
Heir Presumptive

Love to see Charlotte in Valentino too. With the direction it's going it'll suit her perfectly. Any pics of Charlotte attending Chanel?
Old 10-07-2009, 02:53 PM
Royal Highness

I would just love to see Charlotte in Haider Ackermann. So simple, so classy and very sensual. I love Haider, no one can drape like Haider. His collection belongs to the top of most beautiful collections in Paris. At spot number 1. Maybe still a bit too mature for her but something I think she would have to wear when she gets older.

But... I think Chanel s/s 10 are definetly pieces Charlotte should wear!
Old 10-07-2009, 03:17 PM
Courtier

I forgot to add Elie Saab! She can't go wrong with him. Imagine seeing her in Elie Saab (instead of Chanel which I believe she's worn to every single one) at the Rose Ball?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Pam View Post
Love to see Charlotte in Valentino too. With the direction it's going it'll suit her perfectly. Any pics of Charlotte attending Chanel?
No. Shockingly.
Old 10-07-2009, 03:39 PM
Nobility

It works the web

EVER Manifesto
Old 10-08-2009, 02:35 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by kells View Post
I forgot to add Elie Saab! She can't go wrong with him. Imagine seeing her in Elie Saab (instead of Chanel which I believe she's worn to every single one) at the Rose Ball?!
I don't think Elie Saab is totally for her. Maybe because Beyonce ruins the dresses but I don't know.The Haute Couture collection of Chanel has one dress I truly adore and love to see it on Char.

http://www.southasianlife.com/wp-con...0mrskb-com.jpg
Old 10-08-2009, 04:13 PM
Courtier

That dress is beautiful. I still think Elie Saab would look good on her though. I don't have a problem with Beyonce. I like her way more than I like Evan Rachel Wood, who wore Elie Saab pretty much all of this awards season, so who else wearing it doesn't matter to me.
Old 10-09-2009, 01:46 AM
Nobility

Charlotte looks SO beautiful at Stella's show..BUT anything blue and ruffled like that reminds me of Princess Diana's early days.YUCK.and I'm so over black tights.She could de better! sigh

Quote:
Originally Posted by julliette View Post
KOFFI ANNAN PRESENTS "BEDS ARE BURNING" NEW SONG SINGGED BY 50 CELEBRITY AGAINST GLOBAL WARMING. HELD AT DESCARTES UNIVESITY PARIS

Pic1 ** Pic2

bew.com.pl
so cute with a ponytail! reminds me of her teenager riding days!

viva l'amour!
Old 10-09-2009, 12:56 PM
Heir Presumptive

The interview she did to Franca Sozzani:
EVER Manifesto
Old 10-13-2009, 07:40 PM
Commoner

Did Charlotte go to Eugenie Niarchos' jewelry party for Repossi? Eugenie threw a party and the Olsen Twins were there. I'm surprised why Charlotte didn't go to support her friend.
Old 10-14-2009, 12:58 PM
Heir Presumptive

Charlotte Casiraghi and Alex Dellal attend the Damien Hirst VIP dinner on October 13, 2009 in London, England.
http://img240.imageshack.us/img240/2...70875522dc.jpg
Old 10-14-2009, 05:13 PM
Courtier
TRF Author

What does she see in the guy ? He looks like Dustin Hoffman in "The Graduate". But obviously Dustin Hoffman was perceived as cute both by his girlfriend and Mrs Robinson. Some of us just miss what it is.
Old 10-14-2009, 05:14 PM
Courtier

One from the purple magazine party during paris fashion week
http://img240.imageshack.us/img240/3735/purpleeye01.jpg
from zimbio

Closed Thread