Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events Part 33: July 2009 - March 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The shoes are awesome. But the top is boring. With the black blazer and a black shirt it's nothing exciting but very Charlotte.

Those heels are awesome! I guess Alex is about 5'10, 5'11, and if Char is 5'7, those heels have to be 4 inches or more! Wow! And ouch...:whistling:

The heels she wore to Stella McCartney show are also quite the killer heels. I can already feel my feet.

Well, he is wearing a suit here. And Charlotte is the one wearing jeans.

^Haha, I know. I like her heels. But, as it makes her taller than him...I don't know, I don't like when the woman is taller than the man.

They look like the "odd couple".

Ditto - they look mismatched, like acquaintances that the photographer asked to stand together for the picture...as if they don't know each other that well; Alex shows more emotion with his sister than his own girlfriend! Look back at 90 percent of the pictures of them....he appears to be "not that into her".....

Charlotte looks healthier here-good to see. I don't think the Casiraghis or Alex are "shallow"..indulged is a more appropriate term.They have all been in university at some point,which is definitely a plus.

Those heels are awesome! I guess Alex is about 5'10, 5'11, and if Char is 5'7, those heels have to be 4 inches or more! Wow! And ouch...:whistling:

No way - more like Alex is 5'7 at the most and Char is about 5'4 or 5'5. Since I saw pictures of Albert next to Michelle Obama we have to re-adjust our guessings of their heights. They appear taller than they are and the women are mostly in heels.

No way - more like Alex is 5'7 at the most and Char is about 5'4 or 5'5. Since I saw pictures of Albert next to Michelle Obama we have to re-adjust our gessings of their heights. They appear taller than they are and the women are mostly in heels.

I have always thought Charlotte's height is as 5'7 as Princess Caroline is.:ohmy:, but she looks much taller.

Now, if we can move on. This is of course, a Current Events thread.

Ditto - they look mismatched, like acquaintances that the photographer asked to stand together for the picture...as if they don't know each other that well; Alex shows more emotion with his sister than his own girlfriend! Look back at 90 percent of the pictures of them....he appears to be "not that into her".....
I agree with you about this and it surprises me because she's so much better looking than he is imo. You'd think she would be the one that's not that into him. :ermm:

All posts about Charlotte and the family attending the funeral
of Laura Sabatini Casiraghi were moved to the following thread:
** The Casiraghi Family **.

Iceflower
Monaco Forum Moderator

Pics 4.11.2009

Charlotte Casiraghi and boyfriend Alex Dellal shopping before
leaving Paris and heading for London by taking the Eurostar
train. Paris France 4th November 2009

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 **

** Pic 7 ** Pic 8 **

Well, maybe they are just buying a gift for someone (Alex has older siblings, maybe one of them is expecting) for a baby shower....let's not start the rumor mill about any Charlotte pregnancies, please!! :)

um...not that she can't come back or anything, but isn't national day coming up? I guess they miss London really bad.

On pic 3 they seem to be coming out of BONPOINT. But isn't BONPOINT a store for kids clothing? Strange...
:baby::baby::baby:

One of Alex' sisters has a baby. You do not remember pics of our Charlotte with the baby this summer?
Could be for this baby.

One of Alex' sisters has a baby. You do not remember pics of our Charlotte with the baby this summer?
Could be for this baby.
Exactly what I was thinkings. It must be for Charlotte Dellal's baby.

Yep, Charlotte Dellal has a child. If Alice was, I'd kind of feel sorry for the kid. That girl is by no means grown up.

Love, love Charlotte's boots!:flowers:

Funny how in the beginning of her relationship with AD Charlotte was ALL over the guy:sad:...now you rarely see any pda's between them and Alex even walks a couple of steps behind Charlotte in some photos!

Isn't that how it usually goes? Plus, can any girl be bothered while their shopping? That's a very serious time...or maybe that's just me:whistling:

On a serious note, Alex often looked uncomfortable with the PDA maybe she's just accepted that he's not that kind of guy.

Charlotte looks good,although I wish the boots were brown. No comment on Alex (Fez Adams) Dellal..

i love all the outfit... sometimes even you are a couple you can walk separate. i do that with my boyfriend, doesn't mean i love him least, just we know we don't need be every second next to each other

Isn't that how it usually goes? Plus, can any girl be bothered while their shopping? That's a very serious time...or maybe that's just me:whistling:

On a serious note, Alex often looked uncomfortable with the PDA maybe she's just accepted that he's not that kind of guy.

Good point about shopping being a SERIOUS time for a girl LOL! I agree.

As for Alex, I think you are right. He did seem uncomfortable with the pda's.

Quite right! Never let anything come between a girl and her shopping, not even her boyfriend. :lol:

IMHO - I think that Alex seemed uncomfortable w/the PDAs because he's just not that into Charlotte, herself - more, the perks that come along with dating her (entre into parties, etc); while I'm sure the Delalls have money, who ever really paid any attention to them before the Casiraghis came along?

I totally get where you're coming from (I didn't think he was that into her either at first), but I gotta disagree.

Charlotte's star power seems to be greatly overestimated imo. Very rarely did we get pics of her in London when she wasn't at or coming from/going to an event. The Dellals, from what I know (could be wrong) were already pretty established on the London night scene. Alex was dating Mick Jagger or Keith Richards', somebody's daughter, and I'd wager that would get him into more parties (in London anyway) than dating Princess Caroline's daughter.

I think it was that interview with him about his art gallery that allowed me to see perhaps a little of what Char might see in him. Plus, weren't there rumors that he liked Charlotte long before they started dating? Whatever the case, I've decided to give him the benefit of a doubt and reserve judgment until he does something blatantly hurtful to her. The only thing I REALLY dislike about the Dellals is Alice (I cringe that Charlotte seemed so close to her at one time:sad:). But everybody else seems alright.

I'm not trying to change your opinion or anything, you've certainly got the right to feel that way, I'm just saying that's why I've changed my mind about him.

But considering current events, while Charlotte be participating in any more jumping events? Are there any more coming up or is she just done for the year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom