The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 12-19-2008, 12:52 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events Part 32: Dec.2008 - July 2009

Welcome to part 32 of the thread to discuss the current events of Charlotte Casiraghi.
You can find the old thread here: Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events Part 31

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs
· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

Happy posting!

Old 12-20-2008, 03:23 AM
Gentry

I looked up her University (AUP) awhile ago and found out that it has an agreement with NYU. So it would be possible for her to go to school in the US. Her brother and Tatiana attend NYU grad so I guess it would be an option. The real factor, (IMO) is if she likes NYC enough. NYU does not have a centralized campus and it scattered throughout the city.

I just wish her (well everyone) the best in life and happy holidays to everyone on the forum

http://www.aup.edu/main/about/partnerships.htm

Old 12-20-2008, 09:58 PM
Serene Highness

She's used to getting around in a major city - Paris isn't exactly the country! If she is visiting Andrea and Tatiana to see how they live, how they like the city, NYU - seeing the city through the eyes of someone who is living there (as opposed to as a tourist) will help her determine if the pace, people, and daily cost is worth it....IMO - there is NO PLACE like it!!
Old 12-20-2008, 10:11 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by scooter62986 View Post
I looked up her American Parisian university awhile ago and found out that it has an agreement with NYU. So it would be possible for her to go to school in the US. Her brother and Tatiana attend NYU grad so I guess it would be an option. The real factor, (IMO) is if she likes NYC enough. NYU does not have a centralized campus and it scattered throughout the city.

I just wish her (well everyone) the best in life and happy holidays to everyone on the forum
American Parisian University? I've never heard of that...

Do you mean American University of Paris (AUP)?
Old 12-21-2008, 04:16 AM

Quote:
I looked up her American Parisian university awhile ago and found out that it has an agreement with NYU. So it would be possible for her to go to school in the US. Her brother and Tatiana attend NYU grad so I guess it would be an option.
I think you mean AUP? American University of Paris?

Tatiana attended grad school at The New School Eugene Lang College. This school is not NYU.
Old 12-21-2008, 02:05 PM
Gentry

Yeah, AUP is what I meant (it was a looong night surgery sucks). My bad about Tatiana "In January 2007, she reportedly started graduate studies in Art History at The New School, in Manhattan. -Wiki

So I still stand by part of my statement that she could go to NYU, but I have no clue who is attending there, maybe it is Andrea and I got confused.
Old 12-21-2008, 11:21 PM
Serene Highness

Glistening Seas

ho ho hooo merry christmas everyone (soon very soon hee) here's hoping everyone including charlotte and the brothers all a merry christmas wherever they are!!! Didn't someone say NYC was getting snow??? brrr Besides it would be surprising to not see the kids in Monaco with PA Caroline and stephanie and all their kids. Don't you think so too. As nice as we all over here have heard NYC is still there's no place like Monaco for the holidays!!!! (it doesn't quite rhyme, but... you get the point!!!) are there family pics today of them???
Old 12-22-2008, 11:33 PM

Quote:
Yeah, AUP is what I meant (it was a looong night surgery sucks). My bad about Tatiana "In January 2007, she reportedly started graduate studies in Art History at The New School, in Manhattan. -Wiki

So I still stand by part of my statement that she could go to NYU, but I have no clue who is attending there, maybe it is Andrea and I got confused.
It could be Andrea at NYU but I don't know because some articles have stated that he is, like Tatiana, enrolled at the New School, but the press are so unreliable much of the time, so there is really no telling for sure.
Old 12-26-2008, 06:20 PM
Royal Highness

Come and Check My Gaff. Mixed exhibition in an empty house in Chelsea. I Petyt Place. London. 16 December 2008
Pic1** Pic2 ** Pic3

source:dfjones
Old 12-26-2008, 06:45 PM
Commoner

She's changed so much since her younger days. I don't know what it is, but I liked her style back then a lot more. She's still gorgeous though.
Old 12-26-2008, 08:37 PM
Serene Highness

Is this Chelsea exhibition in private house? It seems like.
I am crazy about Charlotte style here, maybe it is too London like and she is so French-refined girl.

"The course of true love never did run smooth " William Shakespeare, 'A Midsummer Night's Dream'

http://www.aishwarya-rai.com/
Old 12-27-2008, 06:01 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by elizlovescrisro View Post
She's changed so much since her younger days. I don't know what it is, but I liked her style back then a lot more. She's still gorgeous though.
I agree with you. In this picture posted by julliette I like her outfit more.
Old 12-29-2008, 08:48 PM
Nobility

^ I'm totally opposite. I like her exhibition outfit a lot, it's not very hipster or London IMO, it's just young and fresh...unlike the one from the "Family" thread.
Old 12-30-2008, 03:46 AM
Nobility

I also prefer her outfits when she was younger, I dont think she can carry the hippie look well IMO.
Old 12-30-2008, 08:01 PM
Nobility

i love her style! charlotte is so gorgeous with that outfit... and she looked that she enjoyed herself so much...
Old 12-31-2008, 12:45 AM
Commoner

Charlotte change alot since she begun dating alex dellal. I don't know. She seems different.. London change her A-LOT! yup she change....
Old 12-31-2008, 12:56 AM
Gentry

Its hard to say certain things on here because people are very apt to argue on this subforum and I def don't want to get the forum sued, but

I think she has changed a lot since her grandfather passed away. IMO that is probably what sparked the change and it just may have taken her awhile to show or process it. That's how I also explain the decline of her brother. IMO he was their father or father figure. I don't know their relationship worth Albert, butShe always seemed extremely close to Prince Rainier. I remember seeing the video of him holding her hand and she was a teenage, its was so sweet I think it almost brought tears to my eyes. She (and Andrea) were probably to old to look at Prince EA as more than a stepfather. Don't get me wrong I think she still cares about him and loves him, but nothing will replace Rainer.

I don't know about Dellal, maybe he is a really great guy. Maybe it is her way to rebel. I also find it odd we haven't seen her photographed with him especially at that art exhibit. He seems to be an art guy. Oh well maybe it wasn't his thing.

As I said before we can only wish her the best, so do I. I think someone early one the forum thought I was being a B****, but in my life I wish everyone the best and I don't believe there is some quantity of happiness that diminishes from others.
Old 12-31-2008, 12:56 AM
Nobility

I agree that London and Alex have changed Charlotte a lot. I'm still not sure if it is a good change or not. I'm not saying that Alex is a bad influence or anything like that, but Charlotte has just lost a little of her class. She seems a lot edgier and more "london" than before. I can't really describe it though.

Old 12-31-2008, 08:20 AM
Aristocracy

i think she has change as well, but she has to do it. don´t forget that she´s very young so, i think she will change again and again. look at her mother, when she was a teenager....well.....and now she is a very different person because a lot of things have happened in her life (and i like her as well)
charlotte hasn´t suffered most of that things, but she will change as well and i hope she will be OK with the person she wanted
(i´m sorry because i have written a lot but i make a lot of mistakes)
Old 12-31-2008, 09:10 PM
Serene Highness

....hoping it's a phase.....