Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events Part 32: Dec.2008 - July 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think azure meant the way Charlotte's face looks from the side by 'profile', kamaga1 :flowers:

You are right, she has a beautiful profile.

I think azure meant the way Charlotte's face looks from the side by 'profile', kamaga1 :flowers:

Oh...OK
She is beautiful...face, eyes, lips, hair and legs...all:)

Nice to see that Charlotte is in MILAN for few days. Maybe she will go to Fino Mornasco, 30 km from Milan, when her father lived in a wonderful residence called VILLA LE CICOGNE.

Haha!! Thats right Nirvana :)
Sorry for my lack of understanding Kamaga1!

Ohh... who can post this pics in a bigger version here.. :(
They are soo small :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Ohh too bad taht we can´t se the rex pictures in bigger size!

thanks a lot for sharing these pics...very nice pics....to see a bit of their normal life...just like us...almoust like us...

Charlotte looks nice but I agree with royrrules that she never looks comfortable in heels.
The paparazzi really besieged her.
Also Alex was there (Pic1, Pic5).

More pics from Mediumphoto

Charlotte looks a lot like her mother in these pics...the hair in the same way especially...I want just to say that Charlotte should try to stay far away from certain person...everybody should.....

Lapo certainly has experiance with all this. It was nice to see him help Charlotte out. My own personal opinion is that he's a bit old for her, not to mention his past drug/drinking habit. He is to his credit a very bright creative guy.
are you sure about the word past?

I don't think she looks awfully thin, she looks normal to me.

Those shoes are hot! Nice dress too. I think this is the best she looked in a while!
the dress makes her look thinner and wearing heels too makes all figure look thinner too...she looks normal to me...

Lapo certainly has experiance with all this. It was nice to see him help Charlotte out. My own personal opinion is that he's a bit old for her, not to mention his past drug/drinking habit. He is to his credit a very bright creative guy.

Lapo is often interviewed on the Italian TV, and he's surely not the kind of guy who hides his past and frankly acknowledges his mistakes. He looks honest, and people here likes him, perhaps more than his brother John. I think he learned the lesson, and could be a good friend not only for Charlotte, but also for her brothers.

Charlotte is an extremely pretty girl but I think that she is not a match for her mother at the same age.

She looks great in simple, casual outfits. She also seems really happy these days, even with paps on her heels.

Love this!

Lapo is often interviewed on the Italian TV, and he's surely not the kind of guy who hides his past and frankly acknowledges his mistakes. He looks honest, and people here likes him, perhaps more than his brother John. I think he learned the lesson, and could be a good friend not only for Charlotte, but also for her brothers.

I'm not saying he's hiding his past at all. He couldn't if he tried. I hope for his sake that he does not fall off the wagon as can happen when you lead a very fast lifestyle. I think he is a very creative and smart man. I admired his protecting Charlotte but I would tend to look at him more as an older brother type for her than a possible boyfriend as someone suggested. He certainly knows the pitfalls of having a famous family.

:previous:Gracious but in that second picture Charlotte looks exactly like her mother. I don't think I've ever seen the resemblance quite that pronounced before.
:monacostandard:

Please note: Several posts from today have been deleted as they
contained speculations about Charlotte's possible engagement
again. There had already been a warning concerning this topic on
page 14 of this thread. It would be helpful if previous pages are read
before certain themes are broached again.

Thanks for your understanding,
Iceflower
Monaco Forum Moderator

Gosh I am always impressed with how beautiful she looks in candids,with her hair in her face, and it's great to see her digging a pashmina out again! she needs some color to accentuate her face!
Poor Alex,dragged out shopping ! He looks SO bored!

That's my favorite thing about her! Her profile is so elfin yet elegant! :rolleyes:

Photos Charlotte Casiraghi - Charlotte Casiraghi... époustouflante de beauté au Bal de la Rose ! La rélève est assurée !
Charlotte casiraghi image by fashionising on Photobucket
best example, such a young blossoming beauty! http://riveronmirror.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/charlotte-casiraghi-royal.jpg
http://gracemagazine.files.wordpress.com/2007/10/charlotte-albert-london.jpg
http://www.papermag.com/blogs/images/2006/10/felix&charlotte.jpg
Voila!

Her profile is perfect! yeah!!
i really like it!! :)

Seriously. There ought to be a law against looking that devestatingly gorgeous. (But I'm glad there's not ;))

:monacostandard::monacoflag:

She is FLAWLESS in the Rose Ball pics!!!! So beautiful, and I love seeing her dance with Pierre and Juliette - cute!

:previous:Gracious but in that second picture Charlotte looks exactly like her mother. I don't think I've ever seen the resemblance quite that pronounced before.
:monacostandard:

Mother and daughter have always looked alike.Charlotte's resemblance of Caroline has always been commented on,since Charlotte was a little girl.They are both beautiful.

I guess it just never stood out to my quite as much as in that photo, but it is certainly true. Princess Caroline is still a very attractive woman, she does not look her age at all, but like her daughter, when she was that age she was also *astoundingly* gorgeous. But, that seems to run in the family.
:monacostandard::monacoflag:

in the recent photos on milan..the one with stella her arms look kind of weird..maybe is just me...
her beauty is extraordinary... such a beautiful girl :flowers:

I always want to see her do charity work like her brother Andrea. But I don't think she wants to put herself out there like that.She could do so much good, but I understand that the limelight is not where she puts herself.

I always want to see her do charity work like her brother Andrea. But I don't think she wants to put herself out there like that.She could do so much good, but I understand that the limelight is not where she puts herself.

I wonder if there is some sort of protocol about Charlotte doing charity work, since Caroline and Andrea already support AMADE. I think Pierre attended an AMADE event, once, but I wonder if the boys have to serve before she does.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom