Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events Part 32: Dec.2008 - July 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Charlotte doesn't fit black colour, but as far as I understood it was her favourite colour.
The gallery is nice, thanks Emeralds and Opals.

IMO, it is a Long Haired German Shepherd.
A very cute puppy.:)

Whatever the breed, the dog is THE BEST!!!! And i second you're wish, Pixilated, that fur is a temptation... But again, it's so funny to see Charlie ( just a tender nickname ), strugling to carry that huge fury ball in her arms ...

I get annoyed at how many people get sooo upset about someone having a puff. Grace used to smoke, Caroline used to smoke, I think Stephanie still does, Andrea does, Charlotte does, Pierre does...so what? It's unhealthy, addictive and deadly in large amounts. Everyone knows that. So is alcohol, sugar, red meat, pizza etc. I know this is a losing battle, especially for famous people (though it happens to everyone) but I really think whatever anyone eats, drinks or inhales is no one's business but their own. If you still get angry or sad try saying the serenity prayer or something.

I think every socialite in Europe smokes like a chimney. While I would definitely put smoking as worse than pizza, red meat or sugar, it is rather annoying when everyone gets all butt-hurt about a picture of them smoking. It's nothing new and nothing that anyone says on this board will make them quit.

I think she looks good in the leather jacket. Charlotte's gone biker! lol

Its interesting how Charlotte and her brothers hang out at Cafe de Flore, which is known for its high presence of tourists. Cute dog she has there.

Love love love the outfit, pink bag, shoes and jacket. Appreciate it that the entire ensemble isn't matchy matchy, which I hate and I'm a biker jacket kind of girl so everything there works for me. Most of all, I love it that she's not carrying a chihuahua, which is an adorable dog, or any small socialite dog for that matter...:flowers:

Sakes alive! The hearts of hordes of young men around the world will be crushed in an instant. lol

Ulisse, that's pure speculation of that site...

Horse riding competititon in Barbizon with Charlotte
Casiraghi Barbizon, April 04th 2009

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 ** Pic 7 ** Pic 8 **

Super!!! Thanks a lot, it reminds the old Charlotte :rolleyes:

Maybe she finished her studies and she decided to come back to competition. may be she will change her life again.

New dog, new ocupation, Paris again, who know what else new:lol:

Great to see her on a horse!
Though she should consider wearing a better cap. Those ones are old and quite unsafe.

I having been wondering for a long time, exactly what does Alex do for a living. I heard he was an art dealer in London but is that true? Where did he get his college degree? I hope Charlotte holds off getting married until she is at least 25. There is a lot of growing up to do for her still. Do we know if she is at the Sorbonne getting her degree and if so in what?

I having been wondering for a long time, exactly what does Alex do for a living. I heard he was an art dealer in London but is that true? Where did he get his college degree? I hope Charlotte holds off getting married until she is at least 25. There is a lot of growing up to do for her still. Do we know if she is at the Sorbonne getting her degree and if so in what?

Alex is multimillionnaire. We do not know if he is doing this art dealing seriousely, or if he is just pretending. Both cases are possible.

As regards the College Degre, we do not know if he has one.

I don't think he's pretending. I think (don't hold me to this) that there were pics of them a while back at one of his shows. But I could be totally wrong.

Anyway, it's so good to see Charlotte back on a horse! Like, finally.

Love seeing pictures reminiscent of the old Charlotte...reminds me of why I fell in love with her in the first place.

I don't think he's pretending. I think (don't hold me to this) that there were pics of them a while back at one of his shows. But I could be totally wrong.

Anyway, it's so good to see Charlotte back on a horse! Like, finally.

Sorry, you misunderstood me. By "pretending" I mean that he just put the money and he does not really work on this, other people are taking care. You often see this case. Rich people put money in a business, they have the title of president or CEO, but they never spend time or effort on this.

But of course we can not know for Alex, he might work seriousely. The fact that he is rich dopes not mean that he is lasy.
Both scenarios are possible.

Love seeing pictures reminiscent of the old Charlotte...reminds me of why I fell in love with her in the first place.

I ride, too, so I'm SOOO excited that she's back at it again!!!

Same here and Charlotte's more than welcome to come ride with me any day lol

Great to see her on a horse!
Though she should consider wearing a better cap. Those ones are old and quite unsafe.

agreed. are you sure those pics are recent? because it's been ages since i've seen anyone wearing that kind of old fashioned helmet. it's weird enough that she's not wearing a GPA like nearly everybody else, but the chin piece of that helmet she is wearing is even weirder. nobody makes helmets with it anymore because it has proven to be more dangerous than protective.

Nice photos definetly seem a look back to the past. When was the last time she was photographed on a horse contest? 2003 or 2004? It seems she's not anymore with the Mariannaud team, there's a pic where on her sadle you see the Grimaldi coat of arms. I wonder if she met Valentine at the Barbizon.

I'm glad to see that she has more interests than partying and going to the beach!!
By the way, someone knows whats the real age of Alex?? Because I've read that he has 25, but in other that 27 years, I really don't know.

Sorry, you misunderstood me. By "pretending" I mean that he just put the money and he does not really work on this, other people are taking care. You often see this case. Rich people put money in a business, they have the title of president or CEO, but they never spend time or effort on this.

But of course we can not know for Alex, he might work seriousely. The fact that he is rich dopes not mean that he is lasy.
Both scenarios are possible.

Sorry. Like I said, totally wrong.

Those pics do look like a glimpse into a past, except Rozier looks older and Charlotte's face was more slender back when she was horseriding. I hope she and Valentine become friends again. I prefer her to the Alice Dellal, not that anything is wrong with her, I just found Valentine so adorable.

agreed. are you sure those pics are recent? because it's been ages since i've seen anyone wearing that kind of old fashioned helmet. it's weird enough that she's not wearing a GPA like nearly everybody else, but the chin piece of that helmet she is wearing is even weirder. nobody makes helmets with it anymore because it has proven to be more dangerous than protective.
Exactly. The type of cap she is wearing are even forbidden here. And i'm from 1993 and ride since I was six but even I had a much more modern and safe cap than she has.
I had this one when I first started; http://fotos.marktplaats.com/kopen/c/9d/QNi/fizbJ3fNfxVqEZbmBA==.jpg

So it surprises me that she is wearing that cap. You suspect from a princess to have the best and the safest. And if you can afford Chanel dresses you can certainly afford a safe cap.

While they have inproved the chin straps, the all velvet hats are still very much made. Many Event riders at the lower levels use them for dressage before switching to skull caps. It's possible that it's a recent picture and she is using an older helmet.

Ulisse, that's pure speculation of that site...

Horse riding competititon in Barbizon with Charlotte
Casiraghi Barbizon, April 04th 2009

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 ** Pic 7 ** Pic 8 **

I'm happy to see that Charlie took back some ( or at least one ) her good old hobbies. Could this, however, mean that she's taking a distance from Alex?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom