Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events Part 32: Dec.2008 - July 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
While they have inproved the chin straps, the all velvet hats are still very much made. Many Event riders at the lower levels use them for dressage before switching to skull caps. It's possible that it's a recent picture and she is using an older helmet.

It's not that the chin strap has improved. The chin piece Charlotte is wearing is not used anymore. You won't find a decent helmet with it anywhere, beacause it's unsafe.
I'm not 100% sure but I thought it was forbidden in official competitions.
Those pics are really weird.

Glistening Seas

:flowers: Charlotte does appear younger in this pic... or perhaps maybe she forgot her cap and someone loaned her and extra one just for the day!!! :bee::rose:

Gallery from IBL with lots of Pictures of her riding .Love her saddle with Monaco's Logo/crest on it .

Strange name for a horse; Ge-Joe
Though I like him, very nice built horse and a sweet looking head.
His technique isn't bad either

Her whole attitude on the horse is good too. She sits correctly. But that is offcourse not strange when you can get riding lessons from the best.

i love her bag, i wish have a better photo of that bag... Charlotte use a blackberry
anyone know which brand is the bag??

It's not that the chin strap has improved. The chin piece Charlotte is wearing is not used anymore. You won't find a decent helmet with it anywhere, beacause it's unsafe.
I'm not 100% sure but I thought it was forbidden in official competitions.
Those pics are really weird.

I don't know what level she is riding and whether FEI rules are in effect. At US shows if a helmet met the safty standards then it can be used. Most riders purchase new helmets every two - three years. It's possible it's an old photo, it's also possible depending on European rules that she is wearing an old helmet. I only USEF/USEA. I don't know what the smaller European competitions require. The fact is that helmets are constantly changing and improving but many people do not replace their helmets frequently enough.

I think it's a common rule of the FEI that you must use safe caps in events. And the cap she is wearing is everything but safe. I'd rather fall without a cap than with the cap she wears.

I think it's a common rule of the FEI that you must use safe caps in events. And the cap she is wearing is everything but safe. I'd rather fall without a cap than with the cap she wears.

If it's an FEI rule that you have to have a recent helmet that meets the latest standards, then this has to be either an old picture or she is not at an event that is using FEI rules.

i would go for the second one.
Im sure this isnt an old pic. Thierry looks older and she is more mature here..
There are differences in comparison to the old pics with her in competitions.

and we see the result of the competition, so there are new photos of Charlotte

What lips!!
I still like char, though!
Btw... i learnt some new hairstyles haha!!

i would go for the second one.
Im sure this isnt an old pic. Thierry looks older and she is more mature here..
There are differences in comparison to the old pics with her in competitions.

I think there has been a little general misunderstanding!
The latest pics of Charlotte at the horse show are
definitely new ones, there never was a real doubt about
the date of the pics, her look simply reminded me and
some others of her teenage times when she participated in
similar horse shows :)

Oh! Forgive me for the misunderstanding i may have caused,
Iceflower ;-)
I was just giving some reasons in order to convince that they were definitely
vrey new pics but they werent going to you or
some other users!
I was talking in general :p

I think there has been a little general misunderstanding!
The latest pics of Charlotte at the horse show are
definitely new ones, there never was a real doubt about
the date of the pics, her look simply reminded me and
some others of her teenage times when she participated in
similar horse shows :)

I'm excited that she's back in the saddle!!! I, like others, wonder if she'll strike up her friendship with Valentine again, or are they just too different this many years later. She's still good friends with Christine Maillott (she was at the Rose Ball w/them this year). We'll see.....

Oh ok thank you iceflower for the clarification.

Even if Charlotte were engaged,she'd NEVER publicly announce it.

Charlotte in Barbizon

Charlotte looked cute during horse riding competition. It is good to see her horse riding again. Is it known how did she place during this competition?

I wonder why there are so many rumors about her possible marriage. I hope she doesn´t make the same mistake her mother did. She´s almost the age Caroline was when she married for the first time. And she was too young for that. I hope it´s pure speculation.

In keeping with the Zero Tolerance Policy, please note the following:

The following TRF Rule has been revised because of an increase in the number of speculative posts on the forum:

• Whenever possible, opinions should be based on factual information obtained from reputable sources and should be backed up by references to those sources. The moderators reserve the right to delete posts containing the more fanciful types of gossip and speculation, whether they originate in gossip magazines and websites or are simply fabricated.
All speculative posts regarding Charlotte and potential engagement will be deleted without notice.

If you have any questions, please contact any of the Monaco moderators and/or TRF administrators.

Thank you.

Zonk

Maybe Valentine is on a different circuit or even level...

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom