Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events Part 32: Dec.2008 - July 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Charlotte is very similar to her great-grandmother who was her namesake, Princess Charlotte of Monaco, Prince Ranier III's mother.

she do like the red lipstick....someone has told her it is the only colour?

she do like the red lipstick....someone has told her it is the only colour?

Well, she has the perfect shaped lips for such a dramatic color - it's easy to get in a 'rut' with certain clothes, makeup, hairstyle; I like the color on her, plus at such an event as a fashion show - it works

Hi People! I think there are some new pics of Etam´s show in Colourpress...but I am not registered!...Is somebody can post them, I will be grateful! Thanks!!!!!!!!!

charlotte is gorgeous

As a concept, I get the outfit but as to the execution, not so much. That dress makes her look wide in the middle and shortens her legs. And those boots do nothing for the outfit. :( But massive points for the hair and makeup. The eyebrows suit her--perfectly conveys how she's all natural, not trying hard at all in following trends and looking beautiful. Even the red lipstick is looking good, granted it's a lighter shade than ones she's previously worn. There's just something about her that's refreshing and natural despite whatever she may be wearing, whoever she may be with or whichever event she may be attending. <3

Charlotte looks fantastic. I really like the dress. Wearing boots might be a good idea, but I don't like that particular boots: they could be longer, like to her knees. Her make up was perfect.
Wonder if Charlotte already moved permanently to Paris, or still lives in London.:question:

There's just something about her that's refreshing and natural despite whatever she may be wearing, whoever she may be with or whichever event she may be attending. <3

I second that. Totally true!

I like her hair so natural- kept, I hate those modern hairdos which need a lot of manteinance and care. The makeup is very good , you have to keep in mind that's a fashion show.
i'd work a bit on the brows, too thick, overall she looks very good.....so much Caroline-looking......and of course she resembles her great grandmother princess Charlotte either.

I can't open a link. I understand that is is the one the very top right. It just doesn't open.:sad:

Lakshmi, there is no link to be opened. On that page there
only is the summary of the magazine edition, it's a list of
the topics, only those few blue coloured captions lead to
an additional text.

I've just removed a heap of comments about the eyeliner of Alex. Please remember that this thread is for the current events of Charlotte. Not the fashion or lack thereof of those that she hangs around with.

Empress - Royal Family of Monaco Moderator

Last edited:
She's a natural beauty for sure....She doesn't strike me as a "princess show off" she seems to be very down to earth type girl.... =D

Please remember that this thread is for the current events of Charlotte. Not the fashion or lack thereof of those that she hangs around with.

:ROFLMAO:

Sorry, but they just had to be quoted!

Last edited by a moderator:
Empress rocks.

I've come to realize that no news is actually good news. It means she isn't at some party acting like animal (the muppets). On another note I am a little suprised that there weren't any larger photos of the Zurs trip. It makes me wonder if the phototags weren't following the family or the family somehow blocked the photos from being published.

School ?

where did André complete his bachelor's ? to my knowledge, his none ... ?? Or maybe he is going to Continuing Education classes ..

I looked up her University (AUP) awhile ago and found out that it has an agreement with NYU. So it would be possible for her to go to school in the US. Her brother and Tatiana attend NYU grad so I guess it would be an option. The real factor, (IMO) is if she likes NYC enough. NYU does not have a centralized campus and it scattered throughout the city.

I just wish her (well everyone) the best in life and happy holidays to everyone on the forum

The American University of Paris | Partnerships

^ Have you checked the Casiraghi Trio education topic?

Last edited:
Oh!!!!! Very stunning and glamorous. I like, she is sat next to Stella's father. Super!!!

It is the first tine I see her in an event, without either Alex or at least one of her Mousquetaires (Eugenia, Juliette or....) Charlotte is growing...

Oh!!!!! Very stunning and glamorous. I like, she is sat next to Stella's father. Super!!!

It is the first tine I see her in an event, without either Alex or at least one of her Mousquetaires (Eugenia, Juliette or....) Charlotte is growing...

She's perfect....but...she to slim down I think

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom