The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 05-24-2009, 12:23 PM
Aristocracy

what a beautiful girl!

Old 05-24-2009, 12:33 PM
Serene Highness

She has worn the green dress ( in 23 may ) in the jumping of monaco 2007, with a black jacket.

Old 05-24-2009, 12:40 PM
Administrator

Please do not repost any pictures of Charlotte at the F1 Grand Prix
here, as we have an extra thread for all the events concerning this
years Grand Prix:

67th Grand Prix de Monaco - 2009

Thanks for your understanding,

Iceflower
Monaco Forum Moderator
Old 05-24-2009, 05:09 PM
Nobility

^Oh, I'm sorry!

Charlotte looked so pretty in the flowered dress at the ceremony,the green dress is just so blah.She proves she CAN clean up nice!

viva l'amour!
Old 05-25-2009, 02:20 PM
Courtier

CHarlotte looks gorgeous! She has seemed to have lost some weight, but I think that may be to her training again. SHe had a similar body shape back when she was a teen and jumping regularly. Does anybody know if she's going to be doing anymore jumping events this summer?
Old 05-25-2009, 02:23 PM
Serene Highness

I guess she is gonna take part in the Monaco Jumping
Old 05-25-2009, 03:17 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by azure View Post
I guess she is gonna take part in the Monaco Jumping
when is it?
Old 05-25-2009, 05:03 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdc View Post
when is it?
This year's "Monte-Carlo International Show Jumping"
will take place from Thursday 25th till Saturday 27th
June 2009 at Port Hercule, Monaco
Old 05-25-2009, 07:21 PM
Courtier

Wow! I haven't seen her looking so beautiful since she was 15 years old. The flowery dress close ups are incredible.
She was amazing when she was 15, then she became just pretty, and the last couple of years she had become plain.
But she is incredibly beautiful in those pics again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post
This year's "Monte-Carlo International Show Jumping"
will take place from Thursday 25th till Saturday 27th
June 2009 at Port Hercule, Monaco
There is also a chance Charlotte will be competing in the Cannes CSI. The 12th there is a smaller competition with 1'20 and 1'30 jumps, and it's really close from Monaco.
If that's the case you will be able to see her live here:
Jumping international de Cannes - Juin 2009 : Live streaming
Old 05-25-2009, 07:54 PM
Aristocracy

thanks Iceflower
it´s true, when she was 15-17 she was amazing....
Old 05-25-2009, 08:10 PM
Nobility

I just saw pics of her in the long magenta gown,she looks so beautiful! Finally she wears magenta,it really is something I'd been hoping for her to do for years.Magenta is an olive skinned woman's best friend,as I know!

viva l'amour!
Old 05-28-2009, 02:55 AM
Aristocracy

Looking at her pictures from her teenage years, I can see how much she's changed. I think her features actually changed a bit. When she was a teenager she was less squinty, her face was smaller, her skin was fresher and she just had an overall happier feel to her. Now, in her early twenties, Charlotte looks like she's already seen and experienced enough of the world. Yes, we do see her smiling and jubilant from time to time, but it's a lot rarer. Charlotte is still beautiful, but I think in a lot of ways she just cares less now, she'll wear plainer clothes and not do her hair up so much anymore, etc... It's not necessarily a bad thing for her to not care about dressing up anymore, but it kind of shows how much she's changed and grown up over the years.
Old 05-28-2009, 06:14 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaiya View Post
Looking at her pictures from her teenage years, I can see how much she's changed. I think her features actually changed a bit. When she was a teenager she was less squinty, her face was smaller, her skin was fresher and she just had an overall happier feel to her. Now, in her early twenties, Charlotte looks like she's already seen and experienced enough of the world. Yes, we do see her smiling and jubilant from time to time, but it's a lot rarer. Charlotte is still beautiful, but I think in a lot of ways she just cares less now, she'll wear plainer clothes and not do her hair up so much anymore, etc... It's not necessarily a bad thing for her to not care about dressing up anymore, but it kind of shows how much she's changed and grown up over the years.
If she want looks gorgeous, she can do it. I love this violet dress La Fórmula 1 se viste de gala en el Principado de Mónaco

But you have some right. She seem to me looking very seriously more often. And fact, she doesn't smile so often now. I don't think she not care about her dressing up but maybe she changed her style so that's why she'll wear plainer clothes and rest. She should give up smoking and protect her skin from the sun.
Old 05-28-2009, 01:43 PM
Courtier

I agree that she was alot fresher and younger in her teenage years. She definitely seemed to care alot more about her appearance---she was always so well put together, but I think Caroline had a lot to do with that as well. It's cool tho that she's dressing simpler these days. She's still pretty, always had been. As for her looking more serious, well she's obviously gotten more mature, which is something you can't say for very many of her contemporaries. I don't think its necessarily a bad thing, but it does make you appreciate seeing her smile. Those pics of her smiling with Pierre at the Grand Prix were adorable!
Old 05-28-2009, 08:09 PM
Nobility

Women's faces can sometimes change a lot over time, and not that long of a time either.Mine sure has! Charlotte is always beautiful to me..except when she smokes YUCK.

viva l'amour!
Old 05-31-2009, 04:11 PM
Serene Highness

The magazones "Bunte" and "Point De Vue" have pics of Charlene and "Bunte has also Char when in the Grand Prix of monaco.
If has anyone bought the :Point De Vue" may have realized that in the 30th page there is Chars dress she was wearing in the last Jumping.. the white with pink..
Old 06-01-2009, 03:42 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
The magazones "Bunte" and "Point De Vue" have pics of Charlene and "Bunte has also Char when in the Grand Prix of monaco.
If has anyone bought the :Point De Vue" may have realized that in the 30th page there is Chars dress she was wearing in the last Jumping.. the white with pink..
Ohh!!! Thanks. I bought it, but I did not realise it. I will have a look later. Thanks!!!

Quote:
Ur welcome

Yes I checked. It is said to be a skirt, Isabel Marant, 270€

Nevertheless, it does not look to be exactly the same. Charlotteàs flowers were larger i think
Old 06-02-2009, 04:11 AM
Serene Highness

Hmmm.. the dress she has worn in the Jumping Of Monaco last year? ( the white with a bit of pink..The same day caroline was wearing a blue one)
I dont know.. well, i think that it is similar to this one that a blond woman wears in page 31 <-- srry i told u the wrong page).. I dont know French, near the woman there is the " le Prince et la princesse Carl Christian de Wrede ( the prince and princess off... )
This woman i mean with the hat
Old 06-02-2009, 04:15 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Hmmm.. the dress she has worn in the Jumping Of Monaco last year? ( the white with a bit of pink..The same day caroline was wearing a blue one)
I dont know.. well, i think that it is similar to this one that a blond woman wears in page 31 <-- srry i told u the wrong page).. I dont know French, near the woman there is the " le Prince et la princesse Carl Christian de Wrede ( the prince and princess off... )
This woman i mean with the hat
Ahh!! I took the wrong page. I willcheck again, I remember the article was about the wedding of the Saxe Coburg Prince.

More news tonight.
Old 06-03-2009, 07:04 AM
Heir Apparent

Hello

Charlotte is on the cover of the last "Point de Vue"

Point de Vue, 3176, Charlotte & Charlène le retour du glamour Ã* Monaco

Ciao

Closed Thread