Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events Part 32: Dec.2008 - July 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
mmm..could be, who knows? i asked the same question but with Felix's fb and i checked his friends list, but here i can't. (i feel like stalker when i do it btw)

I don't think is her either, in spite of your point mia lanes, this is a photo that was already shown by the press.

do you think this is really charlotte's facebook?

Charlotte Casiraghi | Facebook

Probably not. I know, in previous posts, it was discussed that the royals and celebs belong to some secret/similar site - somewhere they can connect w/out the invasion of privacy with people who won't turn in their conversations to tabloids. I cannot imagine that Char would belong to a page that is open the general public, and not just her family and friends....doesn't seem like her. There are, unfortunately, many fake sites in the name of celebs.

Charlotte Casiraghi in St Tropez, France, June 18, 2009
Pierre's girlfriend Beatrice was with her.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 **

** belga gallery **

Gorgeous as usually!!

Nevertheless she should definitely buy a good bra!!

I thought that Beatrice was extremely tall, but when Charlotte wears high heels she is taller.

Is that the same dress from Monaco Grand Prix???

In Pierre's thread we confirmed Beatrice is between 5'8-5'9. Charlotte's gotta be like 5'7 so in heels, two, three inches yeah she'd be taller. Love seeing knew pics of her, but I think she can pull off the without a bra look (ah, the perks of being smallchested) unless the shirt's sheer or something. Where's Alex tho? Does anybody know? Still in Venice or back in London?

Thanks

I checked in Pierre's thread, and Beatrice is 1.77 m. According to the conversion chart it gives 5.807 feets.
The 5.7 for Charlotte gives 1.73 m, so 3cm differences, which I do not believe. Starting from the point that 1.77m for Beatrice is the confirmed, I would say that Charlotte is 1.70 (5.577') and with 8-9cm high heels she becomes taller.
Sorry for metric system, I do not understand it in feets

Another point. Does someone recognize the brand of her bag?? Very nice

In pic 2 she kinda looks she wants to take that guy (bodyguard?) out:lol: I don't know why but it looks kind of funny.

I remember that dress from 2006! I love it !!

In pic 2 she kinda looks she wants to take that guy (bodyguard?) out:lol: I don't know why but it looks kind of funny.

I agree - in that picture, she does look annoyed.....beautiful and stylish, but annoyed!:ROFLMAO:

she reminds me a lot to caroline when she was young.

Gosh yes! Charlotte and Caroline look so much alike sometimes it's uncanny! There's soooooooo many pics of Char where it's like that girl is her mother's carbon copy in the same way that Pierre is Stefano's carbon copy. I mean, I guess Andrea looked like their dad when he was young but I always thought that Pierre resembled his dad the most. Anyway, off topic, but yes Charlotte looks gorgeous as always. I was wondering tho, that dress does look familar but can somebody post or direct me to a link of her wearing it in 2006...I don't remember when but it looks so familiar to me....

This time of year its exam-time at universities and Charlotte is jetsetting through Europe, so it seems. So I think she is done with universities. What do you guys think? And I wonder what sort of degree she has?

This time of year its exam-time at universities and Charlotte is jetsetting through Europe, so it seems. So I think she is done with universities. What do you guys think? And I wonder what sort of degree she has?

I think it has been reported here (if not I have seen it mentioned elsewhere) that she graduated with a license in; I think it was literature and Philosophy, from the Sorbonne. She had an internship at the Independent a few years ago. Internships are traditionally at the end, or near the end, of your degree (depending on the country). She assisted with articles there, and I believe she has had one or two more published (in English) since. Not any for quite a while though. She’s a socialite at the moment, and does some official duties. She’s, nearly, 23. If she wants to have a career, and is ambitious to have one, she has a lot of time yet. Most people her age, nowadays, are travelling or undergoing post graduate studies anyway.

I'm so glad to hear that! I was afraid she had dropped out. And yes, i have been saying she's been getting thinner for ages! She still looks really good tho. As long as she doesn't get like Nicole Richie/Keira Knightley skinny (not speculating, but they did dangerously thin at one point). She looks really good in those pics. The long hair suits her.

does anyone has extra copy of Vanity Fair June 2009? I am trying to get hold of it ..
Help please? PM me if you have it..
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom