Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events Part 32: Dec.2008 - July 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday night near VERBANIA Charlotte had a car crash, she is well, only a hand injuried!

:ohmy:Sakes alive! Anything Monaco-related involving a car accident is bound to give me chills. Thank God she's okay. Where has this been reported? Hopefully since her injuries are minor she will make a speedy recovery.
Poor Charlotte.
:monacoflag2: :monacostandard: :monacoflag2:

^^I don´t know if its only me but I can´t open the link ulisse

So glad that Charlotte is OK, it seems only minor injury.

:nonono:there is a problem loading in your link, ulisse..

Sorry, I can't help you, however the accident happened at GHIFFA, a small village near LAGO MAGGIORE, Charlotte and Alex were in a car with a driver.

Its ok ulisse, it doesnt matter, thx alot though!!

i hope they r safe and sound!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Has Charlotte's hand injury been confirmed?And if yes,how serious is that?

Thank God it wasn't a big car crash accident or somenthing! I hope she gets well soon

Glistening Seas

:flowers: oh hope that charlotte and Alex were indeed okay!! Her outfits were indeed pretty loved the jacket as well.

:previous: It says Charlotte was in a car accident, occured near Verbania on Lake Maggiore. She had her hand put in a plaster because of a minor fracture.

See Ulisse's post

:previous: It says Charlotte was in a car accident, occured near Verbania on Lake Maggiore. She had her hand put in a plaster because of a minor fracture.

See Ulisse's post

Thanks.

So I presume that she won't participate in the next ride competitions.:eek:

I was thinking the same thing fandesacs2003..

Pics 11.6.2009

Charlotte is fine as you can see in some pics from yesterday:

She has a bandage, but was spending some time in the sun,
so one can say it's all getting better.

Charlotte Casiraghi at the Beach Club, Monaco, June 11, 2009:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **

I know this statement has been made before, but as much as I enjoy seeing pics of the Casiraghi group in their day-to-day activities, I always feel like I am intruding. Oh well, I guess I am part of the problem...

I wonder if it makes them really paranoid to always have pictures of their private moments show up online. If pics of me kept showing up on the internet I think I would end up being really self-conscious. This is why I would never want to be famous. Money yes, fame no! :)

Well, she's doing ok. Good for her. Seems like this little accident doesn't stop her from enjoying life:cool:

I wish there was a close up of the bathing suit because it looks kinda cute.

Glistening Seas

:hellokitty: Don't you just 'adore' thaaaat handbag that Charlotte is carrying!!

:thistle: How gorgeous !!

:rose:it is sooo spring-y!

:thistle:Does anyone know which designer it is??:heartflower::bee:

Btw, she was wearing that bag again in 2006.. ( a brown mini dress with a big belt )..

^ I'm not sure, but someone on tfs said they thought he was a bodyguard. They remember seeing him as far back as 2001. I don't really recognize him, but they may be right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom