The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 04-24-2009, 12:53 PM
Commoner

I think azure meant the way Charlotte's face looks from the side by 'profile', kamaga1

You are right, she has a beautiful profile.

Old 04-24-2009, 01:17 PM
Commoner

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirvana View Post
I think azure meant the way Charlotte's face looks from the side by 'profile', kamaga1

You are right, she has a beautiful profile.
Oh...OK
She is beautiful...face, eyes, lips, hair and legs...all:)

Old 04-25-2009, 02:59 AM
Aristocracy

Rex Features - Photographic press agency and picture library

new pictures
Old 04-25-2009, 03:10 AM
Aristocracy

Nice to see that Charlotte is in MILAN for few days. Maybe she will go to Fino Mornasco, 30 km from Milan, when her father lived in a wonderful residence called VILLA LE CICOGNE.
Old 04-25-2009, 06:47 AM
Serene Highness

Haha!! Thats right Nirvana :)
Sorry for my lack of understanding Kamaga1!

Ohh... who can post this pics in a bigger version here.. :(
They are soo small :(
Old 04-25-2009, 02:35 PM
Aristocracy

http://i43.tinypic.com/2qvb2a1.jpg

Oh, I miss seeing Charlotte and Felix.

They have a certain elegance as a couple.

Hello Everyone!

Thank you for all the PHOTOS and UPDATES!
Old 04-25-2009, 06:06 PM
Commoner

Ohh too bad taht we can´t se the rex pictures in bigger size!
Old 04-25-2009, 06:57 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by royalty_101_ View Post
thanks a lot for sharing these pics...very nice pics....to see a bit of their normal life...just like us...almoust like us...

Quote:
Originally Posted by giov View Post
Charlotte looks nice but I agree with royrrules that she never looks comfortable in heels.
The paparazzi really besieged her.
Also Alex was there (Pic1, Pic5).

More pics from Mediumphoto

Charlotte looks a lot like her mother in these pics...the hair in the same way especially...I want just to say that Charlotte should try to stay far away from certain person...everybody should.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by hibou View Post
Lapo certainly has experiance with all this. It was nice to see him help Charlotte out. My own personal opinion is that he's a bit old for her, not to mention his past drug/drinking habit. He is to his credit a very bright creative guy.
are you sure about the word past?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shappica View Post
I don't think she looks awfully thin, she looks normal to me.

Those shoes are hot! Nice dress too. I think this is the best she looked in a while!
the dress makes her look thinner and wearing heels too makes all figure look thinner too...she looks normal to me...
Old 04-26-2009, 10:30 AM
Commoner

Here are bigger photos----> http://www.thefashionspot.com/forums...-4449-459.html
Old 04-26-2009, 12:44 PM
Heir Apparent

Location: Somewhere in the middle of the River Po Valley, Italy
Quote:
Originally Posted by hibou View Post
Lapo certainly has experiance with all this. It was nice to see him help Charlotte out. My own personal opinion is that he's a bit old for her, not to mention his past drug/drinking habit. He is to his credit a very bright creative guy.
Lapo is often interviewed on the Italian TV, and he's surely not the kind of guy who hides his past and frankly acknowledges his mistakes. He looks honest, and people here likes him, perhaps more than his brother John. I think he learned the lesson, and could be a good friend not only for Charlotte, but also for her brothers.
Old 04-26-2009, 12:55 PM
Heir Presumptive

Charlotte is an extremely pretty girl but I think that she is not a match for her mother at the same age.
Old 04-26-2009, 11:56 PM
Gentry

it's true!, Gosh i love how Felix and Charlotte look, he's so cute, in some pic they looked so i don't know, just look:

Charlotte looks at him
Old 04-27-2009, 12:23 AM
Courtier

She looks great in simple, casual outfits. She also seems really happy these days, even with paps on her heels.

Love this!

Old 04-27-2009, 12:34 AM
Gentry

Cute! Legs
Old 04-27-2009, 12:03 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Char_Lou View Post
it's true!, Gosh i love how Felix and Charlotte look, he's so cute, in some pic they looked so i don't know, just look:

Charlotte looks at him
I agree - perhaps wondering why they split....
Old 04-27-2009, 04:11 PM
Heir Apparent
TRF Author

Charlotte Casiraghi and her brother's girlfriend went to Milan to see the new collection of furniture designed by Alasdhair Willis (husband of Stella McCartney), at the International Fair of Furniture.
Old 04-27-2009, 06:08 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tosca View Post
Lapo is often interviewed on the Italian TV, and he's surely not the kind of guy who hides his past and frankly acknowledges his mistakes. He looks honest, and people here likes him, perhaps more than his brother John. I think he learned the lesson, and could be a good friend not only for Charlotte, but also for her brothers.
I'm not saying he's hiding his past at all. He couldn't if he tried. I hope for his sake that he does not fall off the wagon as can happen when you lead a very fast lifestyle. I think he is a very creative and smart man. I admired his protecting Charlotte but I would tend to look at him more as an older brother type for her than a possible boyfriend as someone suggested. He certainly knows the pitfalls of having a famous family.
Old 04-27-2009, 09:24 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elsa M. View Post

Charlotte Casiraghi and her brother's girlfriend went to Milan to see the new collection of furniture designed by Alasdhair Willis (husband of Stella McCartney), at the International Fair of Furniture.
....much like we saw her spend time with Tatiana....must be getting serious.....
Old 04-28-2009, 03:35 AM
Royal Highness

Charlotte Casiraghi photo
http://svenskdam.se/2009/04/charlott...ckar-till-sig/
Old 04-28-2009, 06:58 PM
Nobility

Gracious but in that second picture Charlotte looks exactly like her mother. I don't think I've ever seen the resemblance quite that pronounced before.

Closed Thread