Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events Part 32: Dec.2008 - July 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Charlotte and her brothers ARE the return of glamour to Monaco....couldn't agree more!

Pierre is just soo beautiful in the picture!!

And we can see Alex and Beatrice in the cover too. Nice! of course they are the return of glamour in Mónaco!:flowers:

Charlotte is a confirmed rider for the Jumping de Cannes next week. She is on the "amateurs" list on their website: http://www.jumpingcannes.com. "Athina de Miranda" is also listed in the "amateurs" list.

Source by "the fashionspot" site

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, good luck to Charlotte (and Athina)!!

Opening Of The New Contemporary Art Centre - Francois Pinault Foundation
Pic1**Pic2**

Missoni Host Bruce Nauman Dinner Party At The 2009 Venice Biennale
Pic1**Pic2 ** Pic3

getty

Opening Of The New Contemporary Art Centre - Francois Pinault Foundation
Pic1**Pic2**

Missoni Host Bruce Nauman Dinner Party At The 2009 Venice Biennale
Pic1**Pic2 ** Pic3

getty

None of the last set of pics turn up except the first one!
BORING look, so boring.
But thanks anyway!

Barefoot Charlotte!...she went back to black. But i think it's ok, wearing a dress at night. The thing is, she uses that colour that much, and i know black fits anybody but i was glad when i saw her floral dress at GP.
BTW i don't like what she's wearing....:ermm:

i like her dress... she looks more normal now... and the GP she looked a little bit to thin

Glistening Seas

:flowers: Fab dress it looks like lace doesn't it! So... wonderful that charlotte and athina seek to be at the Jumping show as well. Let's hope they all have a great time!!

Nice pics! Do u know the date of this event?:ermm:

Im not that crazy about the dress but I like it that she seems like she's not out to prove something. :D

charlotte is so beautiful....
thanks for the pics!!!!

pd: Moby i love your avatar

Thanks for the pics everyone! Char looks beautiful in the close-ups, and more importantly she looks happy!

Last edited:
I love that she took her shoes off!!!:lol: Style HURTS!!!

Charlie looks lovely with her shoes of! She looks so light, so immaterial, a beautiful nhymph floating in the air... :princess3: And she does look a bit thinner, really! :flowers:

Charlotte looks beautiful as always, but I loved her fuller look so much more, about 2 years ago, from post-pregnancy rumors w/Felix to around the time she was first spotted w/Alex. I'm sorry, but she looks really thin. Probably due to training, but anyway.

THe dress is very boring, but I expected a choice like that from her. She seems to prefer simplicity over anything. It's just good to see new pics of her. And she's smiling alot more which is also nice.

Looks like she took an old school uniform and re did it.I know it's not...but UGH. Come on,where'd the color go? It hurts to see beauty dress this B O R I N G !!!!!

Pics 5.6.2009

Another event in Venice Charlotte attended:

Alex Dellal, Charlotte Casiraghi and Eugenie Niarchos attend Mapping
the Studio - 'L'Uomo Vogue' Art Issue Opening Party at Palazzo Grassi
on June 5, 2009 in Venice, Italy. Unfortunately a lot of pics have the
red eye effect..

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

zimbio gallery:

Mapping The Studio - 'L'Uomo Vogue' Art Issue Opening Party

What does Char have as a bracelet in her in her left hand??

So many nice pics of Charlotte in Venice! Thanks Iceflower!:flowers:
Charlottte looks nice, but too much black, Imo. Day and night!
She reminds me a lot of her mother at her age.

Nice jacket and shoes. They are from Stella McCartney according to the fashion spot. I like how she is dressed, i really like the jacket and the shoes:flowers:
So she doesn't wear Chanel clothes alll the time :flowers:

Me too! I like this outfit, she kept it simple with the nice basic black pieces that showed off her nice little jacket. I didn't get a good look at the shoes. I'll have to take another look.:flowers:

Absolutely adore the jacket. I like the contrast with all the black.

I like the jacket but not how she wore it.Would've looked better,and chicer, with a sharp skirt.She does look radiant though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom