Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events Part 32: Dec.2008 - July 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's an additional pic of Charlotte and Athina Onassis today,
I like the one that is included in the hola-link from today, asturiana
has posted - thanks for that :)

Charlotte Casiraghi holds a dessert plate as Greek rider Athina Onassis
looks on after the second day of the Spain GP horse trials in Valencia,
Spain, May 9 2009

----> Pic

She won some prize money!!!!! :clap:

Charlotte is 125 euros richer than she was before!! :lol::ROFLMAO:
http://eventcontent.hippoonline.de/388/docs/res01.pdf

I'm impressed. She beat the heck out of Athina in that one.

7th is a good finish for events like this, especially since she hasn't been showing in the last couple years. The fence height appear to be 4'7" - 5'3" for her division. This is a good height. She has a great horse!! Not to take anything away from Charlotte, but my guess is Athina was riding a green horse. Charlotte's horse looks very experienced.

This has an easy explanation. Athina ran the 1'15 with a young and inexperienced horse (born in 2001). No matter how good a rider you are, young horses have to start jumping small.
For the 1'40 competition she rode an older more experienced horse.

Weird things: Charlotte is always wearing her ugly (I hate those cheap looking transparent chin straps) old fashioned helmet, and... have you noticed the weird way she holds the reins???
She certainly has very peculiar riding habits:cool:

It's weird because I notice on the results Athina rode "Welcome du Petit Vivier" (a bay) and Uceline, who is said to be "brown" gelding. But then in the pics she is on a white-grey horse. I haven't figured out who is this horse in the pics. I thought maybe Athina was just overconfident in the 1m15, but your explanation is more sensible. :)
There's one pic of Char from the gala. I added it here

Any explanation I can think of is there is a mistake in the start list. Because the horse in the pics is obviously gray.

Anyway, I don't know if you know that you can follow the competitions live here:
Global Champions Tour

Charlotte and Athina are showing at 11'30.

I think more pics will be posted in the Spanish Royal Family's thread. Charlotte is certainly a beauty.

Her appearence in the Gala yesterday was amazing!

Any explanation I can think of is there is a mistake in the start list. Because the horse in the pics is obviously gray.

Anyway, I don't know if you know that you can follow the competitions live here:
Global Champions Tour

Charlotte and Athina are showing at 11'30.

Oh yes I have been following there, thanks. :) Also Oxer Sport has a channel at youtube and they added a really exciting promo video for the event. I don't know, some of you might like it I got really excited when I saw it, and now I'm quite sad it is over today. I love their facility, so beautiful and eco friendly and ultra modern. I think this event was GREAT for Valencia! Imagine how it stimulated their local economy! Well, here is the link for that video:

YouTube - GLOBAL CHAMPIONS TOUR VALENCIA - GRAN PREMIO DE ESPAÑA

Oh BTW, well it's nothing new,:lol: but Charlotte is beautiful at the gala. Her legs ....:ohmy: !!!!

Hi people!!! Thanks a lot for the pics! They are amazing!...There are some pics in East News...I can not post them, cause I am not registered...Can someboby, please??? Thanks in advanced!!! =):flowers::flowers::flowers:

I wish we had access in the US to view the competitions - I hope Charlotte continues to do well, and continues to advance.

Pic ANP

Greek horsewoman Athina Onassis (R) and Charlotte Casiraghi of Monaco (L) compete on the third day of the Spain's Horse Grand Prix in the lake area of the Science Museum of Valencia, Spain, 10 May 2009.ANP Beeldbank

Here are two more pics from today:

Charlotte Casiraghi on Gi-Joe competes on the third day of the
Spain GP horse trials in Valencia, eastern Spain, 10 May 2009

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Here's an additional pic of Charlotte and Athina Onassis today,
I like the one that is included in the hola-link from today, asturiana
has posted - thanks for that :)

Charlotte Casiraghi holds a dessert plate as Greek rider Athina Onassis
looks on after the second day of the Spain GP horse trials in Valencia,
Spain, May 9 2009

----> Pic

OMG the 2 cutties!!!!, both are really beautiful!!!! .... i love them!! :previous:

It's weird because I notice on the results Athina rode "Welcome du Petit Vivier" (a bay) and Uceline, who is said to be "brown" gelding. But then in the pics she is on a white-grey horse. I haven't figured out who is this horse in the pics. I thought maybe Athina was just overconfident in the 1m15, but your explanation is more sensible. :)
There's one pic of Char from the gala. I added it here

That is what I mentioned earlier. Althina is riding a relatively green horse. 1.15 translates to 3'9" or level 4 in the US. (level 8 is the highest before you get to the Grand Prix level) This is a level for young horses or inexperienced horses or riders. Charlotte's form indicates that she is not that secure at that height. I'm sure she will improve over the course of the season. Athina spends most of her time riding and you can see the difference in her form.

It's interesting that she decided to ride again after being a bit of a jetsetter for the past couple years.

Yeah, AUP is what I meant (it was a looong night surgery sucks). My bad about Tatiana "In January 2007, she reportedly started graduate studies in Art History at The New School, in Manhattan. -Wiki

So I still stand by part of my statement that she could go to NYU, but I have no clue who is attending there, maybe it is Andrea and I got confused.

Christian Hannover attended NYU.

Oh, i cant see your vid Vanyste :(

It's interesting that she decided to ride again after being a bit of a jetsetter for the past couple years.

I guess she realized how boring and empty that life is.She is an intelligent young woman,too bad she's not doing more with her time and brain.:nonono:

Okay, I voted, though it may be a little unfair to vote someone "best dressed" who would look drop-dead gorgeous in absolutely anything.

How do you vote through? I can vink the box but I can't send the vote to the database.

Everytime I see her I think; This is sooo unfair. She is drop-dead gorgeous and the most of us are just pretty.
I'm going to build myself into her :whistling:

you have to go to the next pages, there you can submit your answers.

How do you vote through? I can vink the box but I can't send the vote to the database.

Everytime I see her I think; This is sooo unfair. She is drop-dead gorgeous and the most of us are just pretty.
I'm going to build myself into her :whistling:

:ermm: Everytime I see her boyfriend I think it's sooo unfair.:blush:
:monacoflag:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom