The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 04-06-2009, 07:58 AM
Administrator

Pics 4.4.2009

Ulisse, that's pure speculation of that site...

Horse riding competititon in Barbizon with Charlotte
Casiraghi Barbizon, April 04th 2009

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 ** Pic 7 ** Pic 8 **

Old 04-06-2009, 08:02 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post

Wow, Charlotte looks perfect, being on horseback!
Iceflower, all your photos are super!!!

Old 04-06-2009, 10:27 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:

Super!!! Thanks a lot, it reminds the old Charlotte

Maybe she finished her studies and she decided to come back to competition. may be she will change her life again.

New dog, new ocupation, Paris again, who know what else new
Old 04-06-2009, 10:28 AM
Royal Highness

Great to see her on a horse!
Though she should consider wearing a better cap. Those ones are old and quite unsafe.
Old 04-06-2009, 10:33 AM
Serene Highness

I having been wondering for a long time, exactly what does Alex do for a living. I heard he was an art dealer in London but is that true? Where did he get his college degree? I hope Charlotte holds off getting married until she is at least 25. There is a lot of growing up to do for her still. Do we know if she is at the Sorbonne getting her degree and if so in what?
Old 04-06-2009, 11:55 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by hibou View Post
I having been wondering for a long time, exactly what does Alex do for a living. I heard he was an art dealer in London but is that true? Where did he get his college degree? I hope Charlotte holds off getting married until she is at least 25. There is a lot of growing up to do for her still. Do we know if she is at the Sorbonne getting her degree and if so in what?
Alex is multimillionnaire. We do not know if he is doing this art dealing seriousely, or if he is just pretending. Both cases are possible.

As regards the College Degre, we do not know if he has one.
Old 04-06-2009, 01:36 PM
Courtier

I don't think he's pretending. I think (don't hold me to this) that there were pics of them a while back at one of his shows. But I could be totally wrong.

Anyway, it's so good to see Charlotte back on a horse! Like, finally.
Old 04-06-2009, 02:39 PM
Courtier

Love seeing pictures reminiscent of the old Charlotte...reminds me of why I fell in love with her in the first place.
Old 04-06-2009, 02:45 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by kells View Post
I don't think he's pretending. I think (don't hold me to this) that there were pics of them a while back at one of his shows. But I could be totally wrong.

Anyway, it's so good to see Charlotte back on a horse! Like, finally.
Sorry, you misunderstood me. By "pretending" I mean that he just put the money and he does not really work on this, other people are taking care. You often see this case. Rich people put money in a business, they have the title of president or CEO, but they never spend time or effort on this.

But of course we can not know for Alex, he might work seriousely. The fact that he is rich dopes not mean that he is lasy.
Both scenarios are possible.
Old 04-06-2009, 03:47 PM
Nobility

Back on ze horses eh Charlotte? SMILE

viva l'amour!
Old 04-06-2009, 05:31 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarbaby318 View Post
Love seeing pictures reminiscent of the old Charlotte...reminds me of why I fell in love with her in the first place.
I ride, too, so I'm SOOO excited that she's back at it again!!!
Old 04-06-2009, 05:38 PM
Nobility

Same here and Charlotte's more than welcome to come ride with me any day lol
Old 04-06-2009, 10:53 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Merel View Post
Great to see her on a horse!
Though she should consider wearing a better cap. Those ones are old and quite unsafe.
agreed. are you sure those pics are recent? because it's been ages since i've seen anyone wearing that kind of old fashioned helmet. it's weird enough that she's not wearing a GPA like nearly everybody else, but the chin piece of that helmet she is wearing is even weirder. nobody makes helmets with it anymore because it has proven to be more dangerous than protective.
Old 04-07-2009, 02:30 AM
Heir Presumptive

Nice photos definetly seem a look back to the past. When was the last time she was photographed on a horse contest? 2003 or 2004? It seems she's not anymore with the Mariannaud team, there's a pic where on her sadle you see the Grimaldi coat of arms. I wonder if she met Valentine at the Barbizon.
Old 04-07-2009, 05:25 AM
Commoner

I'm glad to see that she has more interests than partying and going to the beach!!
By the way, someone knows whats the real age of Alex?? Because I've read that he has 25, but in other that 27 years, I really don't know.
Old 04-07-2009, 10:46 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by fandesacs2003 View Post
Sorry, you misunderstood me. By "pretending" I mean that he just put the money and he does not really work on this, other people are taking care. You often see this case. Rich people put money in a business, they have the title of president or CEO, but they never spend time or effort on this.

But of course we can not know for Alex, he might work seriousely. The fact that he is rich dopes not mean that he is lasy.
Both scenarios are possible.

Sorry. Like I said, totally wrong.

Those pics do look like a glimpse into a past, except Rozier looks older and Charlotte's face was more slender back when she was horseriding. I hope she and Valentine become friends again. I prefer her to the Alice Dellal, not that anything is wrong with her, I just found Valentine so adorable.
Old 04-07-2009, 11:31 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by trepstrep View Post
agreed. are you sure those pics are recent? because it's been ages since i've seen anyone wearing that kind of old fashioned helmet. it's weird enough that she's not wearing a GPA like nearly everybody else, but the chin piece of that helmet she is wearing is even weirder. nobody makes helmets with it anymore because it has proven to be more dangerous than protective.
Exactly. The type of cap she is wearing are even forbidden here. And i'm from 1993 and ride since I was six but even I had a much more modern and safe cap than she has.
I had this one when I first started; http://fotos.marktplaats.com/kopen/c...VqEZbmBA==.jpg

So it surprises me that she is wearing that cap. You suspect from a princess to have the best and the safest. And if you can afford Chanel dresses you can certainly afford a safe cap.
Old 04-07-2009, 03:01 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by trepstrep View Post
While they have inproved the chin straps, the all velvet hats are still very much made. Many Event riders at the lower levels use them for dressage before switching to skull caps. It's possible that it's a recent picture and she is using an older helmet.
Old 04-07-2009, 03:12 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:

I'm happy to see that Charlie took back some ( or at least one ) her good old hobbies. Could this, however, mean that she's taking a distance from Alex?
Old 04-07-2009, 03:40 PM
Royal Highness

I really wouldn't want to think that far...

Closed Thread