Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events Part 31 : Aug.2008 - Dec.2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany
Welcome to part 31 of the thread to discuss the current events of Charlotte Casiraghi.
You can find the old thread here: Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events Part 30

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs
· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy posting! :flowers:

i feel charlotte would be better off with a young handsome self made millionaire or billionaire maybe

Charlotte may do something surprising and marry some pennyless young intellectual, like a scientist or teacher.:lol: She is still way too young to think about marriage, and just has fun dating like most young women.
BTW she looked nice in recent party pics, but those black opaque stockings...:rolleyes:

^ lol! Shh, opaque stockings are a beautiful thing.

Charlotte won a cause in court against Point de Vue, because a report in that magazine with pics of Char and Alex last summer in Monaco.
«Et voilà ! Nous sommes punis pour avoir fait notre devoir de vacances. En effet, l’été dernier, nous avions publié en couverture une photo de Charlotte Casiraghi nageant en plein bonheur dans la belle bleue, en compagnie de son nouveau boyfriend»
Point de Vue  .:.  Archive  n°3133

Charlotte won a cause in court against Point de Vue, because a report in that magazine with pics of Char and Alex last summer in Monaco.
«Et voilà ! Nous sommes punis pour avoir fait notre devoir de vacances. En effet, l’été dernier, nous avions publié en couverture une photo de Charlotte Casiraghi nageant en plein bonheur dans la belle bleue, en compagnie de son nouveau boyfriend»
Point de Vue *.:.* Archive *n°3133

My French is rusty, :ermm:but it appears to be about the beach :wub:pictures of Charlotte and Alex on vacation - what is point of the suit, however - invasion of privacy, or was something untrue printed?

My French is rusty, :ermm:but it appears to be about the beach :wub:pictures of Charlotte and Alex on vacation - what is point of the suit, however - invasion of privacy, or was something untrue printed?
My French is also rusty :brows:, but it does appear to be about the beach. France has very stict laws about publishing does it not? Maybe an inappropriate pic of Charlotte was printed without her permission? I wonder what the settlement was.

If Charlotte was sueing about Point de Vue cover posted here by julliette, I don't understand what is this halo about. There is nothing intimate in this pic, just young couple in swimming pool, nothing revealing. :huh: So, why Charlotte was upset about showing them that it prompted her to sue PDV?

If Charlotte was sueing about Point de Vue cover posted here by julliette, I don't understand what is this halo about. There is nothing intimate in this pic, just young couple in swimming pool, nothing revealing. :huh: So, why Charlotte was upset about showing them that it prompted her to sue PDV?

i wonder too :rolleyes:

she is said to have had 10 000 euros and apparently she won't keep the money for herself but give it to fight aid monaco...

iceflower, thanks for pics of Charlotte. Her outfit is just cute, I really love it. It seems she is with bounch of girlfriends:)

I wonder if she's wearing a pair of divinely comfortable Havaianas in those pics... Perhaps Alex bought them for her from Brazil. :wub:

I was in St Tropez last week, of course hoped to see Char knowing that she goes there every summer....(the place is wonderful)...but didn't see her...maybe next year...

If possible, can you (or someone) please translate - perhaps what they claim in the text is the reason or the suit. It also mentiones Felix??

I see nothing about Felix. it just says they (point de vue) are being punished for doing their holiday 'duty'. Last summer they published a picture of Charlotte swimming happily in a swimming pool, with her new boyfriend.

The judgement says that: they have been condemned for having published the private image of Charlotte Casiraghi. They did not have consent to publish this picture, and it is an infringement of her private life.

I don't know if their is anymore, but no mention of Felix. French privacy laws are very strict. All you have to do is publish a picture of somone on the street, and they can sue for invasion of privacy.

Probably because this photo was taken when she was in the club - in private quarters, as opposed to when she is in a soiree or on a beach...all public places.
But honestly I don't know, it's just a guess.

Probably because this photo was taken when she was in the club - in private quarters, as opposed to when she is in a soiree or on a beach...all public places.
But honestly I don't know, it's just a guess.

That is the way French privacy laws are. It matters not, if you are on private property, or public. Charlotte could sue, and probably win, over every photo that is published of her (in the French courts). Of course it is wiser to pick and choose your battles.

I think the pictures are taken in the beach club in Monaco. Maybe she only sues when her pictures of private events in Monaco are published?

there are more or less the same photos at gettyimages

Does anyone know what she's doing living in London besides being near the boyfriend? Last I heard was last spring when she was interning at a British newspaper? Now she just seems to be jet-setting?

She looks great, I love what she's wearing!

Charlotte looks great, happy and smiling!

She really strained herself smiling! BTW she looks more and more like Totti's wife.:rolleyes:

Is she living in London now? Can you tell me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom