Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events Part 31 : Aug.2008 - Dec.2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
¿Translation?

Some translation: they are at the Pitti Bar in Greenwich Village, the most trendy in New York, Char with older brother and fianceé, her boyfriend Alex and friends. The guy in the third pic they say is Alex Dellal. Well, we all know it isn´t. I suggest maybe is Alex´s younger brother. They compare her favorably with famous grandma, aunt and mom. She is wearing a vintage cloack of the sixties. She always look polished, whatever she wears, and she is so natural always. She is thinking of moving to Berlin, a perfect city for her, they say, sophisticated but not too crowded. ;)

Isn't that Tyrone Wood in the third pic? With Rosie Huntington-Whiteley in the first pic there's a good chance it is him, thats her as well in the third pic out of shot.

iceflower said:
The event the pic was taken at did take place in London and not in the USA.
Thanks for explaining. And I was already thinking what Charlotte was doing in CA. :lol:

Both Charlotte and Andrea look great there! I really like Charlotte's outfit.
The article doesn't say anything much, nothing new anyway...

:sleep:
It is so interesting to read in these Forums, I can hardly stop.

From Above: "Isn't that Tyrone Wood in the third pic? With Rosie Huntington-Whiteley in the first pic there's a good chance it is him, thats her as well in the third pic out of shot."

Does anyone else agree with me as to the identity of the others in the NYC photos? They were also photographed together at the opening of Dasha Zhukova's Art Centre in Moscow last June, maybe this is where they met. Or maybe Tyrone and Alex are friends from the London art scene. Tyrone runs his dad Ronnie's art gallery. Anyway it seems to me that the friends of Charlotte, Andrea, Alex etc. are often linked. The photo is here http://img79.imageshack.us/img79/6296/81631030ay7.jpg

Last edited:
I think that Charlotte in these photos is very great!! i like her style..very casual and classic but at the same time very glamour.I would like to see more photo of this type..also when she goes out in the nignt for example to the cinema or the restaurant with her friends..

From Above: "Isn't that Tyrone Wood in the third pic? With Rosie Huntington-Whiteley in the first pic there's a good chance it is him, thats her as well in the third pic out of shot."

Does anyone else agree with me as to the identity of the others in the NYC photos? They were also photographed together at the opening of Dasha Zhukova's Art Centre in Moscow last June, maybe this is where they met. Or maybe Tyrone and Alex are friends from the London art scene. Tyrone runs his dad Ronnie's art gallery. Anyway it seems to me that the friends of Charlotte, Andrea, Alex etc. are often linked. The photo is here http://img79.imageshack.us/img79/6296/81631030ay7.jpg
yes it's definitely them. they were at another event together, that Louis Vuitton dinner: http://cache4.asset-cache.net/xc/81...69679A269F9CC642F3FB58FC17552E30A760B0D811297

I'll say it again...Charlotte has great street style. Her couture picks are mostly uninspired but her casual choices are close to perfect. She makes the most simple clothes look really, really cool. It's probably because she's more comfortable in them and it's her true style. She should find a way to incorporate that attitude in her red carpet style, that way maybe her personality could shine and she could avoid the pretty generic expensive avant-garde socialite look. :ermm:

totally agree with you Moby! Here is a 22 year old girl. She looks cool, funny... an unpretentious city girl, comfortable in her casual outfit and yet sophisticated. She looks free and sure of her choices; true to herself and not having to "pose for the photo"!

Glistening Seas

:) Certainly there will be no argument on the cool part of Ms. Charlotte. However, although we all know Monaco is said to be crowded; but even with all the pics we have seen of Monaco it's really hard to think of Monaco as the "city" type place :popcorn: definition of a "city" don't you think so too. It's probably a matter of perspective. Any opinions on this??:wreath::harvest:

I'm so happy new pics have turned up! though I bet she is not..oh what a beauty!

Hello folks!

I was just surfing on the internet when i found this italian gossip news site talking about Charlotte:
Edelfa Chiara Masciotta? Meglio Charlotte Casiraghi... Vita da Vip - Foto e Gossip by GossipNews - www.gossip.it

It says that Teava D'Angieri, who seems to be an italian aristocrat, has ended his relationship with an ex-miss italian girl and nowadays is quite frequently seen in Paris, specially at the places where we can find Charlotte Casiraghi and her friends. :whistling:

In other words, it is suggesting that this Earl (I'm not sure if this is his noble title) is quite interested in the "principessa" Charlotte and he intends to steal her heart...;)

Maybe our italian friends from the forum know more about this man. I think he is 21 years old.

ho hum..who wouldn't vie for lovely Charlotte?

i only hope that charlotte breaks with alex..

i don't know if this can help but if i rember correctly teava is the son of nunzio alfredo d' angieri ambassador of belize in italy (but the ambassador is also called Pupi).He's 21 and he have a younger brother called stefan,they should be count of a ancient noble family.Sorry if my english is not perfect.

Please remember that we always have to be careful with information
from sites like the one posted above. Mostly it's quite speculative and
one should not take it too seriously.

Under the terms of The Royal Forum Rules:

Whenever possible, opinions should be based on factual information obtained from reputable sources and should be backed up by references to those sources. The moderators reserve the right to delete posts containing the more fanciful types of gossip and speculation, whether they originate in gossip magazines and websites or are simply fabricated.

Iceflower
Monaco Forum Moderator

In other words, it is suggesting that this Earl (I'm not sure if this is his noble title) is quite interested in the "principessa" Charlotte and he intends to steal her heart...;)

You said he's Italian so if he's the equivalent of a UK Earl, he would be Count.

I asked a question and no one seemed to see it, so I'll ask again: Is Charlotte mostly living in Paris or London nowadays? A "fly on the wall" told me her Paris friends are trying to "win" her back, so to speak. :D

Sorry Iceflower, my bad!

Gemini, thank you for the info about the bloke. :flowers:

CasiraghiTrio, from what I've been reading online (from more reliable sources and some gossip mags), I guess Charlotte is just jet setting from London to Paris and NY (a chip off the old block? - just like her mother in the 70's??). It seems she is still developing her career in London. :)

The difference is that she seems to be more low profile than her mother was. :whistling:

If she is being rescued by her french friends, I hope we can see more from Valentine Pozzo di Borgo, who I really liked.;)

It always amazes me to see the resemblance between her and her parents... she is has so much of Caroline's beauty, but you can easily see the traces from Stefano's. (Pierre, in my opinion is the image of his father in marble from Carrara, while Andrea is much more the side of Rainier).

About Alex, I don't know much about him (I just don't think he is handsome:whistling:). She and Amedeo from Belgium would be a match made in haven, but I agree that they seem to have quite different life styles.

Finally, I must say that whoever she ends with, we can say (looking to her previous relationships and also from her siblings lives) that she will most certainly marry someone from a very rich family, who is used to the international - at least the european - scenarium.

I guess Stephanie was the only Grimaldi who didn't care about marrying an equal. (Don't get me wrong, I don't intend to be prejudicial, I just think it's a fact of life that people tend to be involved with those who live in their environment).;)

You're welcome Karolandrade.There are new photos of charlotte and her family on hola.com made during th National Day of Monaco,maybe someone can post them unfortunately i can't.

Pics of this year's National Day can be found in the following thread:

National Day 2008

There you'll also find the HOLA pics you've mentioned, gemini85 :)

Last edited:
inaugural exhibition at the Yvon Lambert London Gallery featuring work ny Mexican born artist Carlos Amorales, 20 Hoxton Square, London N1 on 16th October 2008.

This event is from October but i guess it has not been posted yet.
Pic1**Pic2

I guess Charlotte is very pretty.
source: donfeatures

indeed it hasn't! thanks a lot for posting it now! it's never too late ;)

Charlotte looks appropriate dressed for occasion in those London pics. Although I would prefer something other than black.;)
But Alex, what was he thinking.:ohmy:

On the second link, the photo on the bottom right shows them sitting at a table and Andrea is sitting between Charlotte and Alex. Not that it means anything, but Charlotte and Alex are not pictured together in any of the other photos that I've seen from New York. Have there been photos of them together since?
I don't think so. but there have been none of charlotte except for the national day ones. I doubt they would go to NY together if they had broken up though

inaugural exhibition at the Yvon Lambert London Gallery featuring work ny Mexican born artist Carlos Amorales, 20 Hoxton Square, London N1 on 16th October 2008.

This event is from October but i guess it has not been posted yet.
Pic1**Pic2

I guess Charlotte is very pretty.
source: donfeatures
Sweet Charlotte :angel:
Alex's hair is so messy! :D

On the second link, the photo on the bottom right shows them sitting at a table and Andrea is sitting between Charlotte and Alex. Not that it means anything, but Charlotte and Alex are not pictured together in any of the other photos that I've seen from New York. Have there been photos of them together since?

Same as cath85 I don't think that just because Charlotte and Alex are not together in the same pic they broke. They probably do just fine as a couple. But on the other hand seeing their pics together I don't see any sparkle between them. I see commitment in pics of Andrea and Tati, sparkle in pics of Pierre and Beatrice.
Wonder where is Charlotte now, is she back in London?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom