The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 11-20-2008, 06:38 PM
Royal Highness

totally agree with you Moby! Here is a 22 year old girl. She looks cool, funny... an unpretentious city girl, comfortable in her casual outfit and yet sophisticated. She looks free and sure of her choices; true to herself and not having to "pose for the photo"!

Old 11-20-2008, 10:33 PM
Serene Highness

Glistening Seas

Certainly there will be no argument on the cool part of Ms. Charlotte. However, although we all know Monaco is said to be crowded; but even with all the pics we have seen of Monaco it's really hard to think of Monaco as the "city" type place definition of a "city" don't you think so too. It's probably a matter of perspective. Any opinions on this??

Old 11-21-2008, 06:24 AM
Nobility

I'm so happy new pics have turned up! though I bet she is not..oh what a beauty!

viva l'amour!
Old 11-21-2008, 10:12 PM
Commoner

Hello folks!

I was just surfing on the internet when i found this italian gossip news site talking about Charlotte:
Edelfa Chiara Masciotta? Meglio Charlotte Casiraghi... Vita da Vip - Foto e Gossip by GossipNews - www.gossip.it

It says that Teava D'Angieri, who seems to be an italian aristocrat, has ended his relationship with an ex-miss italian girl and nowadays is quite frequently seen in Paris, specially at the places where we can find Charlotte Casiraghi and her friends.

In other words, it is suggesting that this Earl (I'm not sure if this is his noble title) is quite interested in the "principessa" Charlotte and he intends to steal her heart...

Maybe our italian friends from the forum know more about this man. I think he is 21 years old.
Old 11-22-2008, 05:20 AM
Nobility

ho hum..who wouldn't vie for lovely Charlotte?

viva l'amour!
Old 11-22-2008, 06:18 AM
Aristocracy

i only hope that charlotte breaks with alex..
Old 11-22-2008, 06:58 AM
Commoner

i don't know if this can help but if i rember correctly teava is the son of nunzio alfredo d' angieri ambassador of belize in italy (but the ambassador is also called Pupi).He's 21 and he have a younger brother called stefan,they should be count of a ancient noble family.Sorry if my english is not perfect.
Old 11-22-2008, 06:51 PM
Administrator

Please remember that we always have to be careful with information
from sites like the one posted above. Mostly it's quite speculative and
one should not take it too seriously.

Under the terms of The Royal Forum Rules:

Quote:
Whenever possible, opinions should be based on factual information obtained from reputable sources and should be backed up by references to those sources. The moderators reserve the right to delete posts containing the more fanciful types of gossip and speculation, whether they originate in gossip magazines and websites or are simply fabricated.
Iceflower
Monaco Forum Moderator
Old 11-23-2008, 01:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by karolandrade View Post

In other words, it is suggesting that this Earl (I'm not sure if this is his noble title) is quite interested in the "principessa" Charlotte and he intends to steal her heart...
You said he's Italian so if he's the equivalent of a UK Earl, he would be Count.

I asked a question and no one seemed to see it, so I'll ask again: Is Charlotte mostly living in Paris or London nowadays? A "fly on the wall" told me her Paris friends are trying to "win" her back, so to speak.
Old 11-23-2008, 02:56 PM
Commoner

Sorry Iceflower, my bad!

Gemini, thank you for the info about the bloke.

CasiraghiTrio, from what I've been reading online (from more reliable sources and some gossip mags), I guess Charlotte is just jet setting from London to Paris and NY (a chip off the old block? - just like her mother in the 70's??). It seems she is still developing her career in London.

The difference is that she seems to be more low profile than her mother was.

If she is being rescued by her french friends, I hope we can see more from Valentine Pozzo di Borgo, who I really liked.

It always amazes me to see the resemblance between her and her parents... she is has so much of Caroline's beauty, but you can easily see the traces from Stefano's. (Pierre, in my opinion is the image of his father in marble from Carrara, while Andrea is much more the side of Rainier).

About Alex, I don't know much about him (I just don't think he is handsome). She and Amedeo from Belgium would be a match made in haven, but I agree that they seem to have quite different life styles.

Finally, I must say that whoever she ends with, we can say (looking to her previous relationships and also from her siblings lives) that she will most certainly marry someone from a very rich family, who is used to the international - at least the european - scenarium.

I guess Stephanie was the only Grimaldi who didn't care about marrying an equal. (Don't get me wrong, I don't intend to be prejudicial, I just think it's a fact of life that people tend to be involved with those who live in their environment).
Old 11-23-2008, 05:18 PM
Commoner

You're welcome Karolandrade.There are new photos of charlotte and her family on hola.com made during th National Day of Monaco,maybe someone can post them unfortunately i can't.
Old 11-23-2008, 05:37 PM
Administrator

Pics of this year's National Day can be found in the following thread:

National Day 2008

There you'll also find the HOLA pics you've mentioned, gemini85
Old 11-23-2008, 05:40 PM
Commoner

Thank you iceflower.
Old 12-08-2008, 09:06 AM
Heir Presumptive

inaugural exhibition at the Yvon Lambert London Gallery featuring work ny Mexican born artist Carlos Amorales, 20 Hoxton Square, London N1 on 16th October 2008.

This event is from October but i guess it has not been posted yet.
Pic1**Pic2

I guess Charlotte is very pretty.
source: donfeatures
Old 12-08-2008, 10:25 AM
Aristocracy

indeed it hasn't! thanks a lot for posting it now! it's never too late
Old 12-09-2008, 01:49 AM
Serene Highness

Charlotte looks appropriate dressed for occasion in those London pics. Although I would prefer something other than black.
But Alex, what was he thinking.

"The course of true love never did run smooth " William Shakespeare, 'A Midsummer Night's Dream'

http://www.aishwarya-rai.com/
Old 12-09-2008, 08:16 AM
Aristocracy

On the second link, the photo on the bottom right shows them sitting at a table and Andrea is sitting between Charlotte and Alex. Not that it means anything, but Charlotte and Alex are not pictured together in any of the other photos that I've seen from New York. Have there been photos of them together since?
Old 12-09-2008, 09:12 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lea View Post
On the second link, the photo on the bottom right shows them sitting at a table and Andrea is sitting between Charlotte and Alex. Not that it means anything, but Charlotte and Alex are not pictured together in any of the other photos that I've seen from New York. Have there been photos of them together since?
I don't think so. but there have been none of charlotte except for the national day ones. I doubt they would go to NY together if they had broken up though
Old 12-10-2008, 02:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by julliette View Post
inaugural exhibition at the Yvon Lambert London Gallery featuring work ny Mexican born artist Carlos Amorales, 20 Hoxton Square, London N1 on 16th October 2008.

This event is from October but i guess it has not been posted yet.
Pic1**Pic2

I guess Charlotte is very pretty.
source: donfeatures
Sweet Charlotte
Alex's hair is so messy!
Old 12-10-2008, 03:56 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by lea View Post
Same as cath85 I don't think that just because Charlotte and Alex are not together in the same pic they broke. They probably do just fine as a couple. But on the other hand seeing their pics together I don't see any sparkle between them. I see commitment in pics of Andrea and Tati, sparkle in pics of Pierre and Beatrice.
Wonder where is Charlotte now, is she back in London?

"The course of true love never did run smooth " William Shakespeare, 'A Midsummer Night's Dream'

http://www.aishwarya-rai.com/
Closed Thread