Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events Part 30 : June 2008 - Aug.2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The majority dislike Alex so much. It seems a lot can't stand him.
Well here, this might cheer ye up. You know the way a lot of people wonder whether Charlotte and Prince William have met, they have and they are friends. ;)

since when? and how? that just seems random...

Many royal fans that I've encountered have always wanted Charlotte and William to end up together, but remember, Charlotte's Catholic...

Isn't Alex Jewish? Or is his ancestry Jewish and Charlotte's is Roman Catholic. I grew up raised Catholic along with my siblings and though I'm not now a Christian I have empathy for the tradition as I do for the Jewish and Nirvana Buddhists. Along the way I've learned from getting closer to theology. It makes you think about creation and the order of life. I still wonder though if we reincarnate or individually deserve a placement like in heaven. I think I have too much fun so I may not go to heaven but will keep an eye out. Just kidding. I think God has a sense of humor. I didn't know Charlotte was Catholic. Interesting.

Is not possible for catholic marry jewish or protestant ( someone who's not catholic)??

Many royal fans that I've encountered have always wanted Charlotte and William to end up together, but remember, Charlotte's Catholic...
Oxygen is right. Wills will one day be King of England and he will also become Head of the Anglician Chruch. He can't marry a Catholic for that reason. She could convert, but I really don't care for Wills and the English royal family. And from previous posts I have been informed that Alex is of Jewish ancestry. (His paternal grandfather was/is Jewish.) To most Jewish people, myself included, he would not be considered Jewish since his mother wasn't/isn't Jewish.

Anyway, I too have always heard people say that they want Char and Wills to end up together. I pesonally don't get it. :confused: I think it would be a horrible pairing, not to mention, not likely. And thankfully so. :D I may be a minority on this, but I don't find Wills attractive, and I am very open to looks! If they do end up together I don't think Charlotte's strong genes would hold up and their children would end up looking like Prince Charles.
-- Who I also find on the less appealing side.

since when? and how? that just seems random...

For a couple of years now. William attended her birthday party a couple of years ago, in late July 2006. I know her birthday is in August, but she had a party in late July. There were lots of famous people there, but William and his cousin Princess Beatrice were the most famous, everybody knows them. If you know, Andrea attended Princess Beatrice's birthday in the middle of July 2006. Well Charlotte's birthday was on after this, in late July. I don't remember seeing reports of this, it was kept very private and the press didn't find out. I know at least publicly there was some belief she attended a concert and a ballet show for birthday, but she had a birthday party.

For a couple of years now. William attended her birthday party a couple of years ago, in late July 2006. I know her birthday is in August, but she had a party in late July. There were lots of famous people there, but William and his cousin Princess Beatrice were the most famous, everybody knows them. If you know, Andrea attended Princess Beatrice's birthday in the middle of July 2006. Well Charlotte's birthday was on after this, in late July. I don't remember seeing reports of this, it was kept very private and the press didn't find out. I know at least publicly there was some belief she attended a concert and a ballet show for birthday, but she had a birthday party.

Sorry, but if William attended her birthday party, we would have known about it. There is no such thing as privacy in the British royal family.
Are you another one of those "I am personal friends with Charlotte"/ "...friends of a close friend" ? :bang:

I forgot to tell you one thing, the party was in France, not in Monaco.

Sorry, but if William attended her birthday party, we would have known about it. There is no such thing as privacy in the British royal family.
Are you another one of those "I am personal friends with Charlotte"/ "...friends of a close friend" ? :bang:

I know for absolute certain, 100%, that Prince William was there, Princess Beatrice was there and lots of other famous people.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know for absolute certain, 100%, that Prince William was there, Princess Beatrice was there and lots of other famous people.

Sorry. Charlotte was on holiday in Capri and Italy for 2 1/2 weeks in July 2006. The only other event she attended that month was a Wedding with her family and was in Monaco towards the end of the month/start of the next. I would love to know how it was possible.

Yes, she had a party. I know for certain that she did. The party was held in late July 2006. Prince William was there.

Maybe they would have been cute couple when they were 14, but now, not at all. William's gotten too ugly, while Charlotte looks better than ever. I find Alex better looking and much cooler than William...

Charlotte is cathollic and could not put up with all the limitations, protocol, etc. Besides, William and Kate are a very good couple, they have many things in common, belong to the same english culture, have met each other for many years now. That is a fine couple.

Sweet Charlotte deserves a sweeter life. ;)

Charlotte is cathollic and could not put up with all the limitations, protocol, etc. Besides, William and Kate are a very good couple, they have many things in common, belong to the same english culture, have met each other for many years now. That is a fine couple.

Sweet Charlotte deserves a sweeter life. ;)

Agree to everything you said:)

Caroline raised up her children in a cool way, and not to see one of them ending up to play the royal bristish marionette....

Kate and Willima are in love and they match perfectly together. I think that Charlote and William never met........ so they could not be in love.
But this people's dream about Charlotte is just repeating the older version of people dreaming about Prince Charles and Caroline. The History showed to us how crasy plan was it:bang:
Furthermore, Caroline and Prince Charles met late after the "people's dream" and very rarely............

And in both cases the religion matter is very delicate

Is not possible for catholic marry jewish or protestant ( someone who's not catholic)??

Charlotte could marry a non catholic

William could NOT marry a catholic (or else)

:confused: If they do end up together I don't think Charlotte's strong genes would hold up and their children would end up looking like Prince Charles.
-- Who I also find on the less appealing side.

MY GOD
The absolute horror:eek::eek::eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Charlotte's perfect match would be Amadeo of Belgium. He is rich, brilliant, tall and Catholic and and handsome as an Adonis.. What more could she want??

I think William was once handsome, but not anymore. And Alex Dellal is just ghastly, in my opinion.

Charlotte's perfect match would be Amadeo of Belgium. He is rich, brilliant, tall and Catholic and and handsome as an Adonis.. What more could she want??

I think William was once handsome, but not anymore. And Alex Dellal is just ghastly, in my opinion.
William= ugly :sick:
Alex= way ugly as well :sick:
Amedeo= dreamboat :in_love:

Amedeo and Charlotte do seem like the perfect pairing, but I don't think she'll end up with a Prince, Duke, etc. She'll probably just end up marrying some wealthy French guy. The only Casiraghi I can see walking down the aisle with royalty is Pierre, but that's if he ever settles down. I don't know, the Grimaldi's seems to hook up with a bunch of random people, good-looking, but random.

The only downside I can find to Amedeo and the royal family of Belgium is that I hear that they are super, super religious.

William= ugly :sick:
Alex= way ugly as well :sick:
Amedeo= dreamboat :in_love:

Amedeo and Charlotte do seem like the perfect pairing, but I don't think she'll end up with a Prince, Duke, etc. She'll probably just end up marrying some wealthy French guy. The only Casiraghi I can see walking down the aisle with royalty is Pierre, but that's if he ever settles down. I don't know, the Grimaldi's seems to hook up with a bunch of random people, good-looking, but random.

The only downside I can find to Amedeo and the royal family of Belgium is that I hear that they are super, super religious.

LOL! You are funny with your litle faces! I think you are exactly right. Charlotte almost undoubtedly will marry some rich, jet setter type. I agree that Pierre will probably marry an aristocrat, eventually.

And I agree, as handsome and blue-blooded and rich as young Amadeo is, I can't see Charlotte marrying into a family that strictly religious.

Unlike the Monagasques, the Belgian Royals seem to take their Catholic faith VERY seriously.

Is Amadeo a nice/good guy? Obviously, unlike Alex, he wouldn't "need" her financially or for publicity. I think Charlotte deserves to be with someone who wants to be with her - Amadeo is attractive, but looks aren't the only thing important to a successful relationship - you have to respect each other, first.:rolleyes:

I doubt Charlotte will end up with a royal except for in certain fans' dreams... lol

The Monegasque family didn't even end up with very many royals when it was the norm. Grimaldi's aren't consdered as "high class" as families like Spain, Denmark, Belgium, etc. And to tell the truth neither are the British. They're actually considered quite below the rest to other courts...

I VERY MUCH doubt Charlotte even wants to be part of that royal world.

But I'd be happy to fill her place with Amadeo:wub:

Time to close this thread. The new one can be found here.
Thank you for your interest and your contributions :flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom