The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 06-18-2008, 08:12 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odette View Post
Valentino is like a rash that will not go away.......Didn't he retire with much fanfare last year??
Well, I am afraid, you are not well informed.
He did retired last year! He is not working anymore. There is another stylist at the Valentino now, Alessandra Facchinetti.
That was only the opening of an exhibition of his work at the Museum of Decorative Arts in Paris.
Abaca Press Americas Search Results

Old 06-18-2008, 08:21 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by giov View Post
Well, I am afraid, you are not well informed.
He did retire last year! He is not working anymore. There is another stylist at the Valentino now, Alessandra Facchinetti.
That was only the opening of an exhibition of his work at the Museum of Decorative Arts in Paris.
Abaca Press Americas Search Results
Thanks for the update giov. I guess Valentino (whose work I adore) still loves to hobnob with royalty even after his retirement.

Old 06-18-2008, 09:22 AM

^Well, it's more than that I think. This exhibition, or party, whatever was in Valentino's honor.

The top part of CC's dress bothers me. I like the print of the dress, because it's interesting. But the cut, and the see-thru.... Although it FITS her well, I mean fits her body well.

I'm glad she didn't bring Alex. I wish she would do without him more often.
She's better off solo than with a boyfriend like that.
Old 06-18-2008, 07:57 PM
Nobility

I don't see why everyone here seems to hate Alex so much. Has anyone here actually met him? Or know someone that's met him? I think this is incredibly judgemental of everyone assuming that he is a bad person. And people saying he's like Phillip Junot seems very harsh! He hasn't done anything yet to give any of us the impression that he is anything like Junot.

(Sorry my psychology classes are taking over my brain)

Old 06-18-2008, 08:18 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by randomlyKeira View Post
I don't see why everyone here seems to hate Alex so much. Has anyone here actually met him? Or know someone that's met him? I think this is incredibly judgemental of everyone assuming that he is a bad person. And people saying he's like Phillip Junot seems very harsh! He hasn't done anything yet to give any of us the impression that he is anything like Junot.

If you are taking psych classes then read up on body language. Since none of us have met him (or at least none that I know of) I think we are reacting to his body language. I for one don't like him yet I can't pin point exactly what it is except to say that there is something about his body language that leads me to believe he is not necessarily a kind person.
Old 06-18-2008, 09:14 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hibou View Post
If you are taking psych classes then read up on body language. Since none of us have met him (or at least none that I know of) I think we are reacting to his body language. I for one don't like him yet I can't pin point exactly what it is except to say that there is something about his body language that leads me to believe he is not necessarily a kind person.
Or perhaps he merely dislikes having his picture taken? We don't know; we don't know anything about either.
Old 06-19-2008, 10:08 AM
Royal Highness

Another pic from the Moscow event
Alex Dellal, Charlotte, Tyrone Wood and Rosie Huntington
Old 06-19-2008, 10:46 AM

i like the dress she wore to the Valentino Party! Who is the dress by...do you think it is a Valentino design?
Also, looks like she has a new watch, moved on from her white Chanel...what watch is she wearing now? Looks pink.

She must be working out, so thin now!! Unlike when she had all those "pregnancy" rumours toward her end of her r'ship with Felix.
Old 06-19-2008, 11:38 AM
Commoner

Quote:

I don't hate him (hate is a very strong word), I just find him (imo) very unattractive. It must be case of "opposites attract".
Old 06-19-2008, 11:54 AM

I don't hate Alex either. I just think his presence is annoying because it screams arrogance and it turns me off him. But I don't HATE anyone.
It's just my opinion though.

Tatiana was at that Valentino party.
Old 06-19-2008, 03:12 PM
Nobility

She looks amazing in the new Mosow pic.

Speaking of dislikes, I kinda dislike Tatiana more than Alex...
Old 06-20-2008, 01:35 AM
Nobility

charlotte's see through is simply stunning. I love it!! she looked so different, in that gold+cream+ligh brown dress she looked like a goddess!!
Old 06-20-2008, 06:40 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:

At least me, I said that maybe this is her Phillipe Junot, meaning an unwise choice, not that he is like P.J. But know that I think it better, I have read about him that he is kind of a playboy, like P.J., and party-goer, like P.J. And P.J. began after the wedding to party and have affaires, so soon that they even did not have time to have children. I like very much that about Caroline, she notices, accepts and corrects when she has committed a mistake. And learn from the lesson. She inmediately left the guy, with the first scandalous photos.

But it is true, in the other hand, that the relationship already has a year, and she is skinny and looks fabulous. I have this idea that when women are skinny and pretty they are happy with their guys.
Old 06-20-2008, 07:51 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tan_berry View Post
But it is true, in the other hand, that the relationship already has a year, and she is skinny and looks fabulous. I have this idea that when women are skinny and pretty they are happy with their guy.
For some people it is the other way around\: They are very thin when things in their life are going badly. Different strokes for different folks.
Old 06-20-2008, 11:38 PM
Serene Highness

Red face Glistening Seas

ahhh the summer colors. this is a fab dresss! i like the one's claudia and the raminova wore as well. that was a marvelous creation to retire with. the lighter lipstick and nails are always a nice change of pace. it's not always certain how they will turn up in pics. however, in her case the golden glow is great on her
Old 06-21-2008, 01:03 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by julliette View Post
Rosie is extraordinarily beautiful. Dare I say more beautiful than Charlotte? No.

Old 06-23-2008, 08:02 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Rosie is extraordinarily beautiful. Dare I say more beautiful than Charlotte? No.
They are both beautiful, but who is Rosie???
Old 06-23-2008, 11:48 AM
Royal Highness

She's Tyrone Wood girlfriend. I don't know if she's famous for other reasons
Old 06-23-2008, 12:24 PM

Rosie is a model. She looked beautiful because of that sensational pink dress. Charlotte should stop wearing black.
Old 06-23-2008, 05:53 PM
Nobility

^Yeah, Rosie Huntington-Whitley is a model. But I didn't know that she was dating Tyrone Wood, thank you julliette! After you said that I found pictures of Rosie and Tyrone at Leah Wood's wedding. I was surprised not to see Alex and Charlotte there. I know that Alex is friends with that set.

Closed Thread

Tags
casiraghi, charlotte, events, monaco, news, pictures