The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
  #181  
Old 08-14-2008, 06:45 PM
acid_rain3075's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Anchorage, United States
Posts: 503
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lccje View Post
The majority dislike Alex so much. It seems a lot can't stand him.
Well here, this might cheer ye up. You know the way a lot of people wonder whether Charlotte and Prince William have met, they have and they are friends.
since when? and how? that just seems random...
__________________

__________________
  #182  
Old 08-14-2008, 07:15 PM
oxygen's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Houston, United States
Posts: 338
Many royal fans that I've encountered have always wanted Charlotte and William to end up together, but remember, Charlotte's Catholic...
__________________

__________________
  #183  
Old 08-14-2008, 08:13 PM
Penny Royalty's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Porterville, United States
Posts: 288
Isn't Alex Jewish? Or is his ancestry Jewish and Charlotte's is Roman Catholic. I grew up raised Catholic along with my siblings and though I'm not now a Christian I have empathy for the tradition as I do for the Jewish and Nirvana Buddhists. Along the way I've learned from getting closer to theology. It makes you think about creation and the order of life. I still wonder though if we reincarnate or individually deserve a placement like in heaven. I think I have too much fun so I may not go to heaven but will keep an eye out. Just kidding. I think God has a sense of humor. I didn't know Charlotte was Catholic. Interesting.
__________________
  #184  
Old 08-15-2008, 03:13 AM
Ducii's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: --, Czech Republic
Posts: 314
Is not possible for catholic marry jewish or protestant ( someone who's not catholic)??
__________________
Ducii
http://monarchie.blog.cz
  #185  
Old 08-15-2008, 03:23 AM
EllieSofie's Avatar
Commoner
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Lincoln, United States
Posts: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by oxygen View Post
Many royal fans that I've encountered have always wanted Charlotte and William to end up together, but remember, Charlotte's Catholic...
Oxygen is right. Wills will one day be King of England and he will also become Head of the Anglician Chruch. He can't marry a Catholic for that reason. She could convert, but I really don't care for Wills and the English royal family. And from previous posts I have been informed that Alex is of Jewish ancestry. (His paternal grandfather was/is Jewish.) To most Jewish people, myself included, he would not be considered Jewish since his mother wasn't/isn't Jewish.

Anyway, I too have always heard people say that they want Char and Wills to end up together. I pesonally don't get it. I think it would be a horrible pairing, not to mention, not likely. And thankfully so. I may be a minority on this, but I don't find Wills attractive, and I am very open to looks! If they do end up together I don't think Charlotte's strong genes would hold up and their children would end up looking like Prince Charles.
-- Who I also find on the less appealing side.
__________________
  #186  
Old 08-15-2008, 03:45 AM
Lccje's Avatar
Commoner
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Paris, France
Posts: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by acid_rain3075 View Post
since when? and how? that just seems random...

For a couple of years now. William attended her birthday party a couple of years ago, in late July 2006. I know her birthday is in August, but she had a party in late July. There were lots of famous people there, but William and his cousin Princess Beatrice were the most famous, everybody knows them. If you know, Andrea attended Princess Beatrice's birthday in the middle of July 2006. Well Charlotte's birthday was on after this, in late July. I don't remember seeing reports of this, it was kept very private and the press didn't find out. I know at least publicly there was some belief she attended a concert and a ballet show for birthday, but she had a birthday party.
__________________
  #187  
Old 08-15-2008, 03:54 AM
Carlos's Avatar
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Yorkshire, United Kingdom
Posts: 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lccje View Post
For a couple of years now. William attended her birthday party a couple of years ago, in late July 2006. I know her birthday is in August, but she had a party in late July. There were lots of famous people there, but William and his cousin Princess Beatrice were the most famous, everybody knows them. If you know, Andrea attended Princess Beatrice's birthday in the middle of July 2006. Well Charlotte's birthday was on after this, in late July. I don't remember seeing reports of this, it was kept very private and the press didn't find out. I know at least publicly there was some belief she attended a concert and a ballet show for birthday, but she had a birthday party.
Sorry, but if William attended her birthday party, we would have known about it. There is no such thing as privacy in the British royal family.
Are you another one of those "I am personal friends with Charlotte"/ "...friends of a close friend" ?
__________________
eternalmuse is no more
  #188  
Old 08-15-2008, 03:55 AM
Lccje's Avatar
Commoner
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Paris, France
Posts: 31
I forgot to tell you one thing, the party was in France, not in Monaco.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlos View Post
Sorry, but if William attended her birthday party, we would have known about it. There is no such thing as privacy in the British royal family.
Are you another one of those "I am personal friends with Charlotte"/ "...friends of a close friend" ?


I know for absolute certain, 100%, that Prince William was there, Princess Beatrice was there and lots of other famous people.
__________________
  #189  
Old 08-15-2008, 04:06 AM
Carlos's Avatar
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Yorkshire, United Kingdom
Posts: 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lccje View Post
I know for absolute certain, 100%, that Prince William was there, Princess Beatrice was there and lots of other famous people.
Sorry. Charlotte was on holiday in Capri and Italy for 2 1/2 weeks in July 2006. The only other event she attended that month was a Wedding with her family and was in Monaco towards the end of the month/start of the next. I would love to know how it was possible.
__________________
eternalmuse is no more
  #190  
Old 08-15-2008, 08:41 AM
Lccje's Avatar
Commoner
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Paris, France
Posts: 31
Yes, she had a party. I know for certain that she did. The party was held in late July 2006. Prince William was there.
__________________
  #191  
Old 08-15-2008, 02:45 PM
shappica's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Belgrade, Serbia and Montenegro
Posts: 438
Maybe they would have been cute couple when they were 14, but now, not at all. William's gotten too ugly, while Charlotte looks better than ever. I find Alex better looking and much cooler than William...
__________________
  #192  
Old 08-15-2008, 03:10 PM
tan_berry's Avatar
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Posts: 250
Quote:
Originally Posted by oxygen View Post
Many royal fans that I've encountered have always wanted Charlotte and William to end up together, but remember, Charlotte's Catholic...
Charlotte is cathollic and could not put up with all the limitations, protocol, etc. Besides, William and Kate are a very good couple, they have many things in common, belong to the same english culture, have met each other for many years now. That is a fine couple.

Sweet Charlotte deserves a sweeter life.
__________________
We men build too many walls and not enough bridges. Sir Isaac Newton
  #193  
Old 08-15-2008, 04:03 PM
fandesacs2003's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Athens, Greece
Posts: 3,261
Quote:
Originally Posted by tan_berry View Post
Charlotte is cathollic and could not put up with all the limitations, protocol, etc. Besides, William and Kate are a very good couple, they have many things in common, belong to the same english culture, have met each other for many years now. That is a fine couple.

Sweet Charlotte deserves a sweeter life.
Agree to everything you said

Caroline raised up her children in a cool way, and not to see one of them ending up to play the royal bristish marionette....

Kate and Willima are in love and they match perfectly together. I think that Charlote and William never met........ so they could not be in love.
But this people's dream about Charlotte is just repeating the older version of people dreaming about Prince Charles and Caroline. The History showed to us how crasy plan was it
Furthermore, Caroline and Prince Charles met late after the "people's dream" and very rarely............

And in both cases the religion matter is very delicate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducii View Post
Is not possible for catholic marry jewish or protestant ( someone who's not catholic)??
Charlotte could marry a non catholic

William could NOT marry a catholic (or else)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllieSofie View Post
If they do end up together I don't think Charlotte's strong genes would hold up and their children would end up looking like Prince Charles.
-- Who I also find on the less appealing side.
MY GOD
The absolute horror
__________________
  #194  
Old 08-15-2008, 04:46 PM
Moonmaiden23's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Los Angeles, United States
Posts: 4,735
Charlotte's perfect match would be Amadeo of Belgium. He is rich, brilliant, tall and Catholic and and handsome as an Adonis.. What more could she want??

I think William was once handsome, but not anymore. And Alex Dellal is just ghastly, in my opinion.
__________________
  #195  
Old 08-15-2008, 06:24 PM
EllieSofie's Avatar
Commoner
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Lincoln, United States
Posts: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliforniaDreamin View Post
Charlotte's perfect match would be Amadeo of Belgium. He is rich, brilliant, tall and Catholic and and handsome as an Adonis.. What more could she want??

I think William was once handsome, but not anymore. And Alex Dellal is just ghastly, in my opinion.
William= ugly
Alex= way ugly as well
Amedeo= dreamboat

Amedeo and Charlotte do seem like the perfect pairing, but I don't think she'll end up with a Prince, Duke, etc. She'll probably just end up marrying some wealthy French guy. The only Casiraghi I can see walking down the aisle with royalty is Pierre, but that's if he ever settles down. I don't know, the Grimaldi's seems to hook up with a bunch of random people, good-looking, but random.

The only downside I can find to Amedeo and the royal family of Belgium is that I hear that they are super, super religious.
__________________
  #196  
Old 08-15-2008, 06:42 PM
Moonmaiden23's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Los Angeles, United States
Posts: 4,735
Quote:
Originally Posted by EllieSofie View Post
William= ugly
Alex= way ugly as well
Amedeo= dreamboat

Amedeo and Charlotte do seem like the perfect pairing, but I don't think she'll end up with a Prince, Duke, etc. She'll probably just end up marrying some wealthy French guy. The only Casiraghi I can see walking down the aisle with royalty is Pierre, but that's if he ever settles down. I don't know, the Grimaldi's seems to hook up with a bunch of random people, good-looking, but random.

The only downside I can find to Amedeo and the royal family of Belgium is that I hear that they are super, super religious.

LOL! You are funny with your litle faces! I think you are exactly right. Charlotte almost undoubtedly will marry some rich, jet setter type. I agree that Pierre will probably marry an aristocrat, eventually.

And I agree, as handsome and blue-blooded and rich as young Amadeo is, I can't see Charlotte marrying into a family that strictly religious.

Unlike the Monagasques, the Belgian Royals seem to take their Catholic faith VERY seriously.
__________________
  #197  
Old 08-15-2008, 07:35 PM
oxygen's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Houston, United States
Posts: 338
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliforniaDreamin View Post
Charlotte's perfect match would be Amadeo of Belgium. He is rich, brilliant, tall and Catholic and and handsome as an Adonis.. What more could she want??
Woo, Amedeo .
__________________
  #198  
Old 08-15-2008, 08:57 PM
Horseygal's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: New York, United States
Posts: 1,174
Is Amadeo a nice/good guy? Obviously, unlike Alex, he wouldn't "need" her financially or for publicity. I think Charlotte deserves to be with someone who wants to be with her - Amadeo is attractive, but looks aren't the only thing important to a successful relationship - you have to respect each other, first.
__________________
  #199  
Old 08-15-2008, 11:34 PM
randomlyKeira's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: London and New York, United Kingdom
Posts: 381
I doubt Charlotte will end up with a royal except for in certain fans' dreams... lol

The Monegasque family didn't even end up with very many royals when it was the norm. Grimaldi's aren't consdered as "high class" as families like Spain, Denmark, Belgium, etc. And to tell the truth neither are the British. They're actually considered quite below the rest to other courts...

I VERY MUCH doubt Charlotte even wants to be part of that royal world.

But I'd be happy to fill her place with Amadeo
__________________
“Hollywood amuses me. Holier-than-thou for the public and unholier-than-the-devil in reality”
-Grace Kelly

  #200  
Old 08-16-2008, 02:20 AM
iceflower's Avatar
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: , Germany
Posts: 27,015
.
Time to close this thread. The new one can be found here.
Thank you for your interest and your contributions

.
__________________

__________________
**** Welcome aboard! ****
Closed Thread

Tags
casiraghi, charlotte, events, monaco, news, pictures


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events Part 29 : Dec.2007 - June 2008 tbhrc Current Events Archive 194 06-17-2008 09:49 AM
Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events 25 : June 2007 - Aug.2007 tbhrc Current Events Archive 190 08-08-2007 05:13 PM
Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events 20 : Aug.2006 - Oct.2006 Lady Jennifer Current Events Archive 192 10-28-2006 09:38 AM
Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events 10 : July 2005 - Aug.2005 Gabriella Current Events Archive 226 08-08-2005 03:58 PM




Popular Tags
birth brussels carl philip charlene crown prince frederik crown prince haakon crown princess mary crown princess mette-marit crown princess victoria current events duchess of cambridge dutch royal history engagement fashion grand duchess maria teresa grand duke henri hohenzollern infanta sofia jewellery jordan king abdullah ii king carl xvi gustav king felipe king felipe vi king harald king juan carlos king philippe king willem-alexander luxembourg nobility official visit ottoman pieter van vollenhoven pom pregnancy president komorowski prince albert prince albert ii prince carl philip prince constantijn prince floris prince pieter-christiaan princess aimee princess anita princess astrid princess beatrix princess charlene princess claire princess laurentien princess mabel princess margriet princess mary princess mary fashion queen letizia queen mathilde queen maxima queen rania queen silvia queen sofia royal royal fashion russia sofia hellqvist spain state visit sweden the hague visit wedding winter olympics 2014



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:46 AM.

Social Knowledge Networks

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2014
Jelsoft Enterprises

Royal News Delivered to your Email!

You can get the latest Royal News right in your inbox.

unsusbcribe at anytime with one click

Close [X]