Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events Part 29 : Dec.2007 - June 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tbhrc

Majesty
City
*Ruhrgebiet*
Country
Germany
Welcome to Part 29 of the thread to discuss the current events of Charlotte Casiraghi. You can find the old thread here: Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events Part 28

Please have a look at the
  • Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
  • No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
  • It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
  • We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
  • Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
  • Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
  • Pics of Charlotte attending an event with family members don't belong to this thread but to the specific threads made for that event or to the Family Current Events Threads. Posts about that made in this thread will be deleted.
Happy Posting!

Do you think Eugenie could be putting herself any closer to Charlotte without knocking her over? :lol: Geez, what's the deal? She looks like she is clinging to a life raft.

I'm getting the feeling lately that Alex and Charlotte aren't really an exclusive couple anymore.

I have been getting that feeling too about Alex and Charlotte. I haven't seen any new pictures of them in several months. If that if is the case then there maybe a new guy in the picture very soon. Anyways Charlotte has done something to her hair recently it looks really good!

Do you think Eugenie could be putting herself any closer to Charlotte without knocking her over? :lol: Geez, what's the deal? She looks like she is clinging to a life raft.

I'm getting the feeling lately that Alex and Charlotte aren't really an exclusive couple anymore.

Yeah...she was practically joined at the hip with him all summer...I guess it was just a seasonal thing. And if they did live together for a bit when she came to London then perhaps that is what did them in. :lol:

Anyway...she is too young and hot to be tied down anyway. :cool:

Maybe they prefer to be out of the limelight, low profile.. but I wonder whether Charlotte is still doing her intern ?? We keep seeing her in Paris a lot.. :rolleyes:

^
It's very easy to live between Paris & London. Central London to Central Paris takes just over 2 hours on Eurostar. Many people live between both cities & commute several times a week.

I found a random new picture of Charlotte but I'm not sure where she was or what she was doing when it was taken but I don't think it's old. Maybe more of them will surface later. (She looks really cute though!)

Image - TinyPic - Share the Experience!™

Source: CharlotteCasiraghi1984fanclub

I found a random new picture of Charlotte but I'm not sure where she was or what she was doing when it was taken but I don't think it's old. Maybe more of them will surface later. (She looks really cute though!)

Image - TinyPic - Share the Experience!™

Source: CharlotteCasiraghi1984fanclub

Thanks, very cute.

She looks wether she was looking for something into her bag.

I just found this picture on Getty Images website from 5 December 2007, the day before the Chanel show in London. The caption here informs that Charlotte is seen arriving at Nobu Restaurant in Berkeley Square, presumably the pre-show Chanel party.
Do you think the woman with her is Olympia Scarry? I love her jacket. You can't see the blouse under but the color and material looks lovely. The skirt seems very short, but she pulls it off well, not slutty or anything.

Here is an interesting story about a press reporter who learned about Charlotte for the first time, at the Chanel show in London on 6 December 2007.
fashionnewbie

The article is so sweet, he almost developed a crash on her. Its good to know she has a classy mysterious presence about her. I hope as she grows into her position, she befriend more accomplished and less euro-trash people.

Here is an interesting story about a press reporter who learned about Charlotte for the first time, at the Chanel show in London on 6 December 2007.
fashionnewbie

I always love hearing stories like that because I am also curious about small details like her voice...:lol:...she remains rather mysterious...I still hope she may give an interview one day.

She would be a perfect American Vogue cover girl or something like that.

I always love hearing stories like that because I am also curious about small details like her voice...:lol:...she remains rather mysterious...I still hope she may give an interview one day.

Well, at least that article put a stop to all these crazy speculations about whether english could be her frist language. Charlotte's first language is french and so , naturally, she speaks english with an accent even if her grammar is good.

Last edited:
Well, at least that article put a stop to all these crazy speculations about wether english could be her frist language. Charlotte's first language is french and so , naturally, she speaks english with an accent even if her grammar is good.

Yeah...I expected that. Her mother also doesn't speak English in the American way Albert and Stephanie do either.

so true... this article reminded me how mysterious she actually is! I'd give anything to be close to her like that journalist one day to hear her voice and see how she acts with her friends...

I think this story is the closest we can ever get into her privacy! kind of sad somehow, I'd like to know so much more about her, but on the other hand being mysterious might be one of her main appeals

English

Yeah...I expected that. Her mother also doesn't speak English in the American way Albert and Stephanie do either.

Caroline appears to speak English with a soft British Accent, whereas Albert and Stephanie sound much more native American, don't they?

-- Abbie

I just watched the worlds hottest heiress and charlotte was in it. they had about 5 mins talking about her and showing pics. great show:flowers:

i think you are right.
wow, that would actually mean she 'recycles' her clothing sometimes, even if she appears in public:flowers:. and that makes her more human in my eyes..;)

she does that quite often actually. but you have to pay attention really well lol ;)

Oh yeah, Char is a good little recycler. :cool: She and Charlotte Dellal look really cool together too. CD is *almost* CC's equal in terms of classiness and beauty.

I completely agree with you Cath. I think it that mystery is part of her appeal (along with her style, family, etc.). In this age where the media often provides too much information about those in the limelight (i.e. Britney Spears), a little mystery is refreshing.

I think that dress Charlotte Dellal is wearing is tacky...but CC's tights are very Blair Waldorf...

^ I love gossip girl lol. She does remind me of blair Waldorf mainly b/c they both dress very elegantly and are classy.

^ I love gossip girl lol. She does remind me of blair Waldorf mainly b/c they both dress very elegantly and are classy.

I know...I love it. Char does remind me of being the Blair of her crew...except nicer. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom