Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events Part 29 : Dec.2007 - June 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought Pierre was no longer dating Alice - and, she still has "interesting" style.....I am sure it's more that Charlotte is friends w/her (like w/Tatiana), and is just hanging out w/her.

I pretty sure that Pierre is no longer dating Alice. They never really confirmed or denied the romance anyway

Here they are:

Pierre Casiraghi's alleged girlfriend Alice Dellal with Charlotte attend the 2008 Fashion Fringe Lunch Party held in London

Pic 1
Pic 2

Charlotte looks nice, im sure alice and pierre's romance fizzled out last summer :ermm:

I pretty sure that Pierre is no longer dating Alice. They never really confirmed or denied the romance anyway

But I think Alice did mention during the interview with one mag that she's not dating Pierre...

Pierre side...he's a royal, no talking to press..:whistling:

Wow!! Maybe they will start rumour about Charlotte and Mario..photography lesson maybe:lol:

but maybe not since Alex also a photography graduate (???):D

Wow!! Maybe they will start rumour about Charlotte and Mario..photography lesson maybe:lol:

but maybe not since Alex also a photography graduate (???):D

I couldn't open the pic so not sure what "mario" you're referring too though I'd hazard a guess you mean Mario Testino ... No rumours would ever start b/c he's A] gay B] The Dellals Godfather!

^ Yes, that Mario..
:DNah, I was thinking he would give photography lesson to Charlotte if she's interested..who knows? He seems to get good reputation with the royal families nowadays. There's a rumour that one mag did approach Charlotte to be the cover girl of their mag and the photographer will be Mr.Testino, but..I think its only a rumour.....:rolleyes:

I don't really think his reputation has anything to do with Royal familes - just the fact that he is one of the most well known & prestigious fashion photographers on the planet & a really lovely guy ... As for him shooting Charlotte for a magazine then it's possible, like I said he is the Dellals Godfather.

:wub:Hmmm..I wish it come true..eventhough, Charlotte to be interviewed?? Hmm..its like impossible...but we never know! :angel:

On the last pic, is she holding a cig. pack?
I always assumed that she smokes, at least socially.
we've seen a couple of pic with her smoking the last one was I think when they were sitting in a cafe and Prince Ernst August's son (the cuter one) was on the picture too
Anyone remembers it?

The woman holding the cigarette box in NOT Charlotte. See the Getty photos and you will see the other woman saluting Charlotte.

I agree its not Charlotte asCharlotte has her hair in a pony tail this woman doesnt and Charlotte has a tan handbag and this woman has a black one

wow, good eyes, I really thought it was her on that picture.
BTW question: Is Charlotte still living in in Paris??

:crown6:Hello people!!!...If somebody knows...Is Char studying, nowadays???...And if she is, Which is her career...???...Something else...Is she doing some kind of sport?...Thanks people...!...If somebody knows the answers...please give them to me!!!:lol::flowers:

Charlotte lives in london, at the moment, and has done for around 6 months or so. She seems to be getting herself experience, doing a bit of journalistic writing, and was (I think it has probably finished now) doing an internship with The Independant newpaper in London. If she got such a prestigious internship though, I gather that that she may have already finished her degree at the Sorbonne, or is taking a year for work pracitce etc, before finishing her degree next year.

Last edited:
in london :(
oh, but does anyone know where in paris she used to hang around. what cafes or bars?? just out of curiousity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom