Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events Part 29 : Dec.2007 - June 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that dress Charlotte Dellal is wearing is tacky...

The dress makes me think of Darryl Hannah in that terrible 80s movie Splash. :D Or the Merpeople of the Harry Potter world.
But she's a beautiful woman.

There are some pictures of Charlotte at a Diane Von Furstenberg Party with Alexia Niedzielski that I have never seen before but I don't have a paid Wireimage account and since they were taken in September I can't post big pictures of them. If anyone has an account maybe they can post them. Here is the link: WireImage.com – The Largest Entertainment Photo & Video Archive

---> BIGGER VERSION (not HQ unfortunately but still bigger)

Thanks for posting this, sugarbaby.

In the first pic Char looks a lot like her mother, even the position of her body does...how she inclies her head a little

She looks great at that party...but I've never heard of the girl she is posing with.

Thanks, maya. I could not get those links to work for me. I found this link to the event's gallery: click!

*I like everything on her in these pics, even the stockings (but only them after the bigger clear pics) except I don't like her shoes!

Excuse me ladies... or gentlemen, but i think Charlotte looks quite vulgar in the pictures of D. Furstenberg party. The fress, the tights, the shoes, the pose... if it weren't for her youth and her undeniable beauty, i'd say she were just a commomn suburban girl... or worse! Sorry...

wow...she blends well...LOL

And OMG at that woman with her ass hanging out like that!

Charlotte looks gorgeous in the first picture. I think it's because she's finally acknowledged the photographer and therefore is not frowning or annoyed!

But if I may say so, I wish they wouldn't always hang around with socialites...I guess that's why the media is more interested with Pierre, he seems to hang around with anyone and everyone; whereas the other two seem to have a more secluded group. Just my opinion...:ermm:

Excuse me ladies... or gentlemen, but i think Charlotte looks quite vulgar in the pictures of D. Furstenberg party. The fress, the tights, the shoes, the pose... if it weren't for her youth and her undeniable beauty, i'd say she were just a commomn suburban girl... or worse! Sorry...

Ah, well Charlotte is young, and I think she looks quite funky. Sometimes I think she looks a little too sophisticated and conservative. Vivianne Westwood always says that young people should look funky, and different, but if you still look like that when your 25 or 30, there's something wrong with you.

Charlotte looks gorgeous in the first picture. I think it's because she's finally acknowledged the photographer and therefore is not frowning or annoyed!

But if I may say so, I wish they wouldn't always hang around with socialites...I guess that's why the media is more interested with Pierre, he seems to hang around with anyone and everyone; whereas the other two seem to have a more secluded group. Just my opinion...:ermm:

Well Charlotte is a socialite really, daughter of a very wealthy family, it's natural they are the people she hangs out with. Perhaps Pierre is a more outgoing character; the type that fits in anywhere.

:crown6:Hi people! The pics are wonderful!!! She looks really great, as always...However, I could see that she has sth different in her hair, specially in the colour of it...It seems to be lighter than before...Isn´t it???:ohmy::flowers:

Yeah Charlotte especially seems to hang with an exclusive club...but if that is all they know...it happens. It's nice Pierre is more open and happy to fit in anywhere with anyone...it will serve him well in the future.

I like Charlotte only because she´s Caroline´s daughter, that´s enough for me, but why all of you keep saying she´s an icon, she dresses always in black, and even in black she makes mistakes. Those stockings are awful, and Charlotte usually wears awful shoes.
The lady next to her scares me, she looks like.... you know, don´t know which word i should, i would be very unpolite.

Charlotte Casiraghi, Alexander Dellal on a shopping spree at the Hackescher Markt area in Berlin-Mitte Berlin, Germany
Perhaps they are in Berlin because of Alex's new gallery open. I hope we can see more photos. I missed Charlotte's candids

I'll bet that is exactly the reason, the gallery opening. Also maybe they were en route (in a roundabout way) to a skiing vacation, in which case we get even more pics. :cool:

Isifa has a few new pics of Charlotte in Berlin. With Karl Lagerfeld at the Viper Awards @ the Palais am Festungsgraben, 9 February 2008
Fotobanka isifa image service (isifa has these pics set so you have to be a client to enlarge):sad:

Here is the Getty gallery for the Viper Awards, but there is no Charlotte picture:
Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected

Karl needs to get her in a Chanel campaign already. Anyway she looks great in Berlin...so does Alex! He reminds me of Penn Badgley in that set....

I love the red handbag she is carrying while shopping in Berlin. She manages to make Converse sneakers chic-something that most people cannot pull off.

Very cute photo. Her make-up looks very fresh and nice in this photo.

Hi everybody,
check out hola site. You'll find pics there of Charlotte and her boyfriend in Berlin. Does that girl ever get tired of being on hollidays?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom