The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 04-12-2008, 04:12 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyromanov View Post
I found this strange picture of Charlotte,somebody knows who is that guy?

Image - TinyPic - Erfahrungen gemeinsam machen!™

source: group charlottecasiraghi1984
It was taken 18 months ago, and the person is Jefferson hack, the editor of 'Another Magazine' which Charlotte wrote for this year.

Old 04-12-2008, 10:21 AM
Gentry

Smile Seems to be :

Jefferson Hack :
ex of Kate Moss
father of her daughter Lila Grace
editor of Dazed and Confused
boyfriend of a french model Anouck Lepere

LOndon's life....

Quote:

Old 04-12-2008, 11:47 AM
Commoner

this what i get from CARLOTA DE MÓNACO: AMOR Y TRABAJO EN LONDRES

The daughter of Princess Carolina makes his first practice as fellow fashion in the newspaper 'The Independent'

9 APRIL 2008
Charlotte Casiraghi Pomeline Marie Monaco (Charlotte for his family and friends), immensely beautiful and exotic, heir to the elegance and attitude of all its predecessors beautiful, waited for the arrival of the 21-met last August 3-to - photographing really loves Alex Dellal.

It is not Alex the first couple with whom it relates - including Hubertus Herring-Frankensdorf, Austrian nobleman related to the clan of German Schaumburg-Lippe, and Felix Winckler, son of a lawyer resident in Brussels, but the Charlotte is first to the world by allowing itself to mount view being a woman playing and giving and receiving mimes ... Dejándolo everything behind to improvise a new life in London. The city where he resides for more than half a year and try to make their way as fellow fashion and style in "The independent".

After a passionate live with Alex Dellal summer on the beach, the pool, in Paris, anywhere in the world ... And it has been pointed out, since its existence of more girl, as the first great love of his life, Charlotte, the young woman who resisted to live the same adolescence that his mother or aunt-Estefania made the decision to move to the hometown of her boyfriend. A Stealth movement that British journalists could not discover until last October. The date on which, after photograph accompanying his uncle, Prince Albert, during the opening ceremony of the Consulate General of Monaco, they found "installed" in his second home, the capital of the Thames ...

Making life with Alex, the son of Guy Dellal, multimillionaire businessman based in London, and Andrea, a former Brazilian model. A famous, and also wealthy art dealer who left for six months with the daughters of two rockers the Rolling Stones: Elizabeth Jagger, daughter of Mick Jagger, and Leah Wood, primogénita of Ronnie Wood.

The same Alex, which is said to the winds by Carlota drank long, but it was not until her sister Alice (Alix)-one of the brides-Pierre Casiraghi presented when the daughter Carolina fell trapped under their networks. Some networks under which desquitarse Carlota seems to want so much and so long for anonymity.
Old 04-15-2008, 09:18 PM
Nobility

Quote:

charlotte looks beautiful like thundeniably high cheekbones..this girl is damn lucky if you ask me..and didn't i always say that she looks stunning in white?
Old 06-07-2008, 10:04 PM
Aristocracy

Charlotte and Alex at Raisa Gorbachev Foundation party in London on 7th of June:
Pic 1
Pic 2
She looks lovely in that dress.
p.s. and looks like Alex had borrowed Andrea's shoes.
Old 06-08-2008, 04:35 AM
Aristocracy

char dress is ok but her shoes are absolutely awful...
Old 06-08-2008, 05:37 PM
Nobility

^ yeah

The dress is stunning though. Her style has improved recently, I hope it stays that way
Old 06-08-2008, 05:50 PM
Nobility

I like the dress, it's beautiful, very goddess-like; the shoes don't bother me that much, I think it's just the angle that makes them look orthopedic

Old 06-08-2008, 09:16 PM
Serene Highness

She looks great - can't stand seeing her with Alex; there is just something seedy about the guy - he reminds me of some "hanger on" - someone like Philip Junot....the way he pursued Caroline (young, and naive, at the time). I just hope Charlotte, eventually, moves on.
Old 06-09-2008, 04:41 AM
Heir Presumptive

I agree that Charlotte looks great but the shoes are ugly!
IBL Bildbyrå | 0435 44 07 65
IBL Bildbyrå | 0435 44 07 65
Galerías de imágenes
Old 06-09-2008, 11:02 AM
Heir Apparent

Location: Somewhere in the middle of the River Po Valley, Italy
Quote:
Originally Posted by giov View Post
I agree that Charlotte looks great but the shoes are ugly!
...and he is nothing much to look at, either. Apart from money what does she see in him?
Old 06-09-2008, 02:03 PM
Commoner

I think Charlotte looks wonderful.
Old 06-09-2008, 02:51 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horseygal View Post
She looks great - can't stand seeing her with Alex; there is just something seedy about the guy - he reminds me of some "hanger on" - someone like Philip Junot....the way he pursued Caroline (young, and naive, at the time). I just hope Charlotte, eventually, moves on.

I agree with you. This relationship is lasting more than i thought, i don´t know what Charlotte finds attractive in this guy, maybe his personality. I would like to know what he does, work, study?
She´s pretty well dressed this time.
Old 06-09-2008, 03:45 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tosca View Post
...and he is nothing much to look at, either. Apart from money what does she see in him?
Maybe the Social Adults's world. Before witrh Felix they were like children, or young teens. With this guy she may feel more "power"... Felix was just a student from a good family, but still inactice himself. Alex has a gallery, he organizes social events, openings... he is more "something'.

I do not like him either, Ferlix was so touching
Old 06-09-2008, 04:30 PM
Gentry

Quote:

He. Somehow I don't think that she is dating him for his money.
Old 06-09-2008, 04:37 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Um, his personality maybe? They probably just click in a way she's never had with any other guy.
Old 06-09-2008, 04:45 PM
Aristocracy

Smile

They dont match together... she looks really good and he is soo much regular type...
i hope she and least happy with him
Old 06-09-2008, 08:34 PM
Aristocracy

I think that dress in lanvin; the style is practically the same. She looks so unlike Caroline now. Sometimes it looks like Stefano and Grace had a baby but with big lips and darker colouring. For much of her teenage years Charlotte was a Caroline clone, but no longer it seems. If she is happy with Alex that is all that matters. She is certainly leaving her student years behind now, and becoming quite the society lady.
Old 06-09-2008, 08:54 PM
Majesty

Yuck...that guy makes my skin crawl! I want to take a shower every time I see a photo of him...RUN CHARLOTTE RUN before it's too late!!
Old 06-10-2008, 10:16 AM
Commoner

Quote:
I SOOO agree with you, Tosca! He's NOT handsome at all!

Closed Thread