Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events Part 29 : Dec.2007 - June 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
it's the first time I'm saying this, but IMO her bored look takes sooo much away from her beauty, she doesnt look interesting at all. Though I think her outfit per se looks nice, ultra short black dresses start boring me :sad:

but thank you very much for the pic! :flowers:

maybe photogs already bore her to death, so she doesn't feel like being all smiles...

Anyway, her outfit is amazing for once, both dress and shoes!

I think the outfit is nice, I'm just not fond of that shade of lipstick on her. IMO it makes her look more pale and takes away from her great looks. She looks great in Black, I guess stay with what works. I think shappica is right about the photo shoots, her personality doesn't really come through. IMO she is probably a really nice person, but really shy.

Hello to everyone

I have a general question for Charlotte? Is she STILL studying at the Sorbonne??? It sound unbelievalbel to me because she seems to be constantly in a plane !!!!!!!!!!!! Brazil, Zurs, Berlin, London, Paris. Moscow, and many times Monaco !!!!! It makes too much....
I do not know, if she is still studying, she should be at her final stage, so the most most heavy (final exams, final long "papers", etc etc).

Does somebody knows something? She seems have given up to studies...

She remind so much her mother's path at the same age. A serious girl, intellectual, with good studies, and suddenly she met Junot and she started going around partying, she has given up to everythibg for him.

I hope Alex is not the new Junot, but Charlote seems just living to follow Alex.....

Last edited:
I have a general question for Charlotte? Is she STILL studying at the Sorbonne???

It appears definitely not. However she may have finished her studies there already, as in she has optained a degree. The Independant would certainly not take on a 'University drop out', as an intern. The other optain is that she has taken this year 'out' to do work experience/internships. This seems quite common in France, as my family had a French student, of her age, who was spending part of year with them improving her English.

It sound unbelievalbel to me because she seems to be constantly in a plane !!!!!!!!!!!! Brazil, Zurs, Berlin, London, Paris. Moscow, and many times Monaco !!!!! It makes too much....

You most remember that most of them are European cities, and are barely 2 hours apart. She could visit them anyway, without too much hassle, although I agree when your studying, travel is on the backburner (I barely travelled anywhere during University, but the year afterwards I did a lot, however I did not have Charlotte's Money). It does seem she is pretty much living full time in London now though.

She remind so much her mother's path at the same age. A serious girl, intellectual, with good studies, and suddenly she met Junot and she started going around partying, she has given up to everythibg for him.

I hope Alex is not the new Junot, but Charlote seems just living to follow Alex.....

Well we have no idea what Alex is like, and we really have no idea what Charlotte is like either. The one thing a parent shouldn't do in these matter is interfer, as I am sure Caroline knows full well. Give them just enough rope to hang themselves.

In fairness to Charlotte she is the only one of the Casiraghi plan who appears, as of yet (Pierre is still a student) to have tried her hand at anything. She helped out on one article for the Indo, and she wrote another, so in fairness we should give her, her dues. At 21 I was still a student.

In fairness her children are probably causing Caroline some concern at the moment: Andrea doesn't look well, Pierre seems a party animal (although there is nothing wrong with that), and Charlotte, well no one knows about Charlotte. However in wealthy families, and in wealthy countries in general, this is a common thing: People seem directionless in their 20's. However it would certainly seem 'the thing' from a PR point of view, to have them do something i.e. have them heavily involved in raising money for charity or something. However the Casiraghi's aren't royal; they have a royal mother, so why should they do anything just because it would benefit their families public appearance?

Last edited:
I still think Charlotte resembles her mother quite a bit, I don't see Stefano or Grace in her at all.

I still think Charlotte resembles her mother quite a bit, I don't see Stefano or Grace in her at all.

And I see less and less Caroline, and more of her father and her grandmother. She never once, growing up, resembled her father, but now you can see she has some of his facial expressions etc. She doesn't have is bone structure of course, that is all Grace's/Kelly (as is Caroline's). She used to have so much of Caroline's look though, and the 'cuteness' of caroline's youth, but charlotte's features are thinning out now, and her bone structure seems even more angular and pronounced then her mothers (her bone structure is gorgeous though, so that's only a good thing). Caroline always had her grandmother Charlotte's roundness when it came to her facial features.

Charlotte looks stunning in the Russian gallary opening

For me, Charlotte has a more beautiful face than Caroline, but Caroline has the advantage in the height and proportions department. Caroline appears taller than she really is because of her longer, slender legs and her posture. She and sister Stephanie inherited their mother's Hollywood proportions (although Steph is more athletic/broad shouldered).

Charlotte does possess an exquisite bone structure, thanks to Grace. Just like her grandmother, she can wear her hair up, down, etc. and still look great. Caroline cannot carry casual up-do's as well -- not that she has been photographed many times wearing such.

I've noticed that she pouts quite a lot when photographed alone as opposed to when she's with friends and family, which is easy to understand why. In her position I'd feel the same way. She seldom looks at ease when posing for photographers. I think she's really a geek on the inside but a geek who's forced to be glamorous because of her looks, lineage, and roots (hello, it's Monaco!). You know those fairy-tale stories of a nerdy-looking kid who finds her inner glamorous self in the end (and appears at the school dance wearing a gorgeous ball gown)? Well I've always thought that Charlotte's the opposite of that. She's the beautiful princess who searches for ways of expressing her inner geek. She's the geek with glamour as her birthright. :D

Time to close this thread. The new one can be found here.
Enjoy and happy posting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom