The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 06-16-2005, 03:53 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by budge9
Does anyone know who the other woman is? Thanks!
Here's the caption, I don't understand it but I think it's a friend of Charlotte:

JOGGING PER I PRINCIPI DI MONACO - ORE 16.30 - LA PRINCIPESSA CHARLOTTE DI MONACO FA JOGGING NEI GIARDINI DEL PALAZZO REALE DI MONTECARLO CON UN' AMICA

Old 06-16-2005, 05:23 PM
Aristocracy

I think it said in the captions that Albert's personal trainer was there as well, but you never know...

Old 06-16-2005, 11:31 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbhrc
Here's the caption, I don't understand it but I think it's a friend of Charlotte:

JOGGING PER I PRINCIPI DI MONACO - ORE 16.30 - LA PRINCIPESSA CHARLOTTE DI MONACO FA JOGGING NEI GIARDINI DEL PALAZZO REALE DI MONTECARLO CON UN' AMICA
Jogging for the Princes of Monaco. 16h 30. Princess Charlotte of Monaco does some jogging in the gardens of the Royal Palace of Montecarlo with a friend.
Old 06-17-2005, 07:10 AM
Aristocracy

I found the following caption:

JOGGING PER I PRINCIPI DI MONACO - ORE 16.30 - IL PRINCIPE ALBERTO DI MONACO CON I NIPOTI ANDREA, CHARLOTTE SEGUITI DAL PERSONAL TRAINER FANNO JOGGING NEI GIARDINI DEL PALAZZO REALE DI MONTECARLO

So, I guess Albert has a personal trainer. However, I don't know Italian much, so I have to ask: is the name of the personal trainer Fanno?
Old 06-17-2005, 08:05 AM
Nobility

Re: Char & William - yes they would make a lovely couple but i can't see them marrying. Char is a Catholic & Unfortunatley - William is not allowed to marry Catholics otherwise he would lose his right to the throne. Besides the British monarchy have a terrible history when it comes to marraige - the majority of people who have married into that family have ended up very unhappy and divorced.

Got this photo from an agency - Corbis. It's Char with her friend Valentina Poziborgo - who is she & how long have she and Char been friends etc...just wanted info.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	widvalentinepozdiborgojan03amergrandprixhorserace.jpg
Views:	196
Size:	26.7 KB
ID:	159925  
Old 06-17-2005, 08:54 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by miau
I found the following caption:

JOGGING PER I PRINCIPI DI MONACO - ORE 16.30 - IL PRINCIPE ALBERTO DI MONACO CON I NIPOTI ANDREA, CHARLOTTE SEGUITI DAL PERSONAL TRAINER FANNO JOGGING NEI GIARDINI DEL PALAZZO REALE DI MONTECARLO

So, I guess Albert has a personal trainer. However, I don't know Italian much, so I have to ask: is the name of the personal trainer Fanno?
Jogging for the Princes Of Monaco. 16 h 30. Prince Alber of Monaco with nephews Andrea and Charlotte followed by the Personal Trainer do some jogging on the gardens of the Royal Palace of Montecarlo.

They do have a trainer, but his name isn't Fanno, Fanno = do something in Italian.
Old 06-17-2005, 08:58 AM
Heir Apparent

Thank you for the pictures, tbhrc!

Their jogging clothes are IMO so "1985"
Old 06-17-2005, 09:01 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amina
Got this photo from an agency - Corbis. It's Char with her friend Valentina Poziborgo - who is she & how long have she and Char been friends etc...just wanted info.
apparently she is Charlotte's best friend but i think they're just good friends...i would say they've been friends since they were children, since Charlotte was 9-10? um...her real name is Louise Valentine Pozzo di Borgo who's really passionate about horses i reckon even more than charlotte she was a debutante at a Criollon ball a few year back and comes from a very wealthy family, her parents own some hotel in Paris, l'hotel de Porgo di Bozzo i think..not sure...valentine and Charlotte use to always be seen together but nowadays you rarely see anymore pics of Valentine...hope that helps :)
Old 06-17-2005, 12:29 PM
Gentry

news - 15 june

Char was in Monaco with Andrea and Albert
Old 06-17-2005, 02:11 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by monaco70s
Jogging for the Princes Of Monaco. 16 h 30. Prince Alber of Monaco with nephews Andrea and Charlotte followed by the Personal Trainer do some jogging on the gardens of the Royal Palace of Montecarlo.

They do have a trainer, but his name isn't Fanno, Fanno = do something in Italian.

Fanno means "they do/make".

B&A!!!!!

*E Luce Fu*
Old 06-17-2005, 02:16 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by budge9
Does anyone know who the other woman is? Thanks!

She seems her cousin!!!

*E Luce Fu*
Old 06-18-2005, 09:15 AM
Heir Apparent

Location: Somewhere in the middle of the River Po Valley, Italy
World’s most beautiful women
Hollywood beauty Angelina Jolie has topped the list of the world’s 100 most beautiful women. According to Fox News, the Harpers & Queen magazine list was compiled by 1,000 experts from the worlds of fashion, arts and the media. The top ten most beautiful women according to Harpers and Queen are...

Charlotte of Monaco : Casiraghi is the daughter of Princess Caroline and the granddaughter of Princess Grace and Prince Rainier Grimaldi of Monaco. Her father was Caroline’s second husband, the Italian industrialist Stefano Casiraghi, who died in a speed-boating accident in 1990. An enthusiastic horsewoman, Charlotte is popular with paparazzi and society reporters, who find her stylish good looks to be reminiscent of her mother and grandmother. Casiraghi has two brothers, Andrea (b. 1984) and Pierre (b. 1987); her half-sister, Alexandra, was born in 1999 to Caroline and her new husband Prince Ernst of Hanover. Charlotte has not been given the title of princess (an attempt by her mother to give her daughter a more normal life) but she is technically in line to inherit the throne of Monaco, behind her uncle Prince Albert, her mother, and her older brother Andrea.

Source : Times of India
Old 06-18-2005, 11:35 AM
Serene Highness

A quick correction to the article, Charlotte is 4th in line to the throne.

1st Caroline
2nd Andrea
3rd Pierre
4th Charlotte
5th Alexandra

Generationally males preceed females in the line of succession unless there has been some recent change that I am unaware of. Although it would be cool to watch Charlotte rule, don't you think?
Old 06-20-2005, 05:57 PM
Gentry

Hi, I'm new to this board and just wanted to introduce myself to everyone.

And, I do think that Charlotte would make a good ruler, but I don't think she ever will, because her mother wants her to have a normal life.
Old 06-20-2005, 06:23 PM
Commoner

Hi Everest,

im new to the forum as well and i love the monaco royals, especially andrea and charlotte. the pictures and info that are posted here are really great so everyone keep up the good work

hello to everyone
Old 06-20-2005, 06:52 PM
Royal Highness

Welcome Michaela and Everest!:)
Old 06-21-2005, 12:09 AM
Heir Presumptive

Welcome Michaela and Everest too!
Old 06-21-2005, 06:15 AM
Gentry

I JOIN WITH THEM IN WELCOME!!!!! !!!!

B&A!!!

*E Luce Fu*
Old 06-22-2005, 09:51 AM
Royal Highness

Hello Michaela and Everest! Welcome to the forum!:)
Old 06-22-2005, 06:38 PM
Commoner

Thank you everyone for inviting me. i feel very loved!!!

Closed Thread