Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events 8 : June 2004 - July 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you all for the kind welcome of both myself and Michaela.

The 24 y/o Italian showgirl Ilary Blasy, just married to the soccer/football champ Francesco Totti. Don't you think she looks like Charlotte?

Attachments

• 1251276601.jpg
    1251276601.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 919
I don't really think she looks like Charlotte. To me, she's very Letizia-esque.

P.S: looking back at that Letizia-esque comment, I realize how bad my terminology is <> Please forgive me

Tosca said:
The 24 y/o Italian showgirl Ilary Blasy, just married to the soccer/football champ Francesco Totti. Don't you think she looks like Charlotte?

Well I also think she doesn't look like Charlotte :( yet she's pretty :D

Tosca said:

Definately not.

To me she almost looks more like Princess Madeleine if anybody.

angelina jolie looks like charlotte, not her. maybe the smile is similiar. eemmm.. i think we used to have a thread discussed about the similarities of facial feature between angelina jolie and charlotte though..;)

I think that the lips sort of look like Princess Caroline's. Who here has ever met Charlotte, or has heard what she is like? I am curious.

I don't know if it's the photo, but I can assure that she is much more like Char than like Letiza...infact she is completely different from Letizia (you were referring to Prince Felipe's wife right?) and she has the same "kind of face" of Char...

Kisses

i do see the similarity between Charlotte and Angelina too ^___^ wow...the brown hair, blue eyes...and they're lips are large too...except Angelina's lips are heaps bigger lol

I wonder where Charlotte is... It's been so long since we've heard anything from her. No one has seen anything in the papers / heard any rumors?

Charlotte with family at Monaco Beach Club

Charlotte with family at Beach Club, Monaco..

Some photos..from East News..I have some troubles when uploading pics, so if someone can post mote..Tbhrc?

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 458
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 398
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 424
Ianna said:

Some photos..from East News..I have some troubles when uploading pics, so if someone can post mote..Tbhrc?

I've just seen more photos of Char in carlotacasiraghifanclub !
(http://groups.yahoo.com/carlotacasiraghifanclub)

Charlotte looks so beautiful this years and with swimswit she looks like her mother ! I think Princess caroline wears near the same !:confused:

Ok..Thanx Nina..:)

I agree, Charlotte looks great..Better then previous summers when she was so thin..

Ianna said:

Thanks for the new pics, I think you've posted all of them.:):D

She looks healthier this year. (not that she wasn't healthy before, I don't mean that at all, but it looks like she's gained a little weight, and she looks better this year...good for her!) :)

BeccaLynn07 said:
She looks healthier this year. (not that she wasn't healthy before, I don't mean that at all, but it looks like she's gained a little weight, and she looks better this year...good for her!) :)
i totally agree ^___^ she looks alot healthier and alot better :) man she's so lucky she just gets prettier and prettier each year! :)

hillary_nugent said:
i totally agree ^___^ she looks alot healthier and alot better :) man she's so lucky she just gets prettier and prettier each year! :)

I know! I wonder what her "perpetually pretty and only getting prettier" secret is. :D (Is it the Grimaldi/Casiraghi genes? That would explain why her brothers are so handsome as well...:) )

BeccaLynn07 said:
I know! I wonder what her "perpetually pretty and only getting prettier" secret is. :D (Is it the Grimaldi/Casiraghi genes? That would explain why her brothers are so handsome as well...:) )
damn wish i could have those genes...hahaha but if i can't have them...hopefully my children can get a share hahaha :D

hillary_nugent said:
damn wish i could have those genes...hahaha but if i can't have them...hopefully my children can get a share hahaha :D

haha! you're hoping the same as me.

It's good to see new pictures of Charlotte....there are some others in the Caroline and Ernst news and photos where she's with them.

I totally agree that she looks alot healthier.

In th August issue of Teen Vogue (here in the US), there's a picture of Charlotte as part of the horoscope pages. (It's on page 78 if anyone has a working scanner, mine currently is out of order.)

The caption says:

Celebrity Leo
Charlotte Casiraghi
August 3
As the nineteen-year-old daughter of Princess Caroline of Monaco, Charlotte had a head start on la dolce vite. Demure and sophisticated, she's the belle of the European society circuit and a fashion icon in the making. Her inner Leo loves the royal treatment, and she's got the means to live it up--plus a wardrobe fit for a princess.

(I don't think typing it up is any copyright issue or anything, but I'll take it off if it is.:) )

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom