The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 12-01-2004, 11:46 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by miau
Later, in Prix d'Amerique in January this year, I could definitely sense there was something wrong with the girls. Valentine was seen in the photos frolicking with Pierre and Charlotte seemed to sit by their side, looking kind of awkward and probably feeling left out. I don't know if anyone else noticed it, but in my opinion Charlotte was quite hurt because of Valentine's conduct...
I noticed this as well!!! If you look at the pictures you can tell Charlotte was trying hard to fit into the group but Valentine kept monopolising Pierre's company...and have you noticed lately Charlotte has not appeared anywhere with VAlentine? She seems to hang out with other friends more nowadays...I wouldn't say they aren't friends though, perhaps not just as good friends anymore.

Old 12-02-2004, 04:26 AM
Gentry

@miau&hillary_nugent: definitely noticed that! I was a little surprised when I saw the pictures, how val was always talking to pierre and interacting with him while Charlotte sat at the side. about them drifting apart though, I think it is a definitely possiblity but it could just be because they don't see much of each other anymore.

++i definitely liked her better without the bangs...like a year back. 2003.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	charmonaco2003-111.jpg
Views:	250
Size:	30.9 KB
ID:	61046   Click image for larger version

Name:	charmonaco2003-67.jpg
Views:	253
Size:	18.0 KB
ID:	61047  

Old 12-03-2004, 01:13 AM
Heir Apparent

Thanks for the pictures joyoftheworld i think she looks really beautiful in the first picture
Old 12-07-2004, 03:39 AM
Commoner

I was just browsing through www.abacausa.com and stumbled upon pictures from the recent jumping, some are ones that havent been posted around here or the yahoo groups and some are the same (They have been put under Princess Charlotte rather than Charlotte casiraghi)

my opinion on the subject of their friendship is that maybe there were good friends when both were in school and always at the same riding events, but then when val went away to university they drifted apart and are still friendly but not as close.

ok, well the whole idea of this post was to post a picture from the recent jumping that i found which i'm sure has val in it, but i can't seem to do that (computer illiterate!!) so maybe if someone knows how to access abaca press they can find it and post it!! ( it is one with char on the cell phone standing next to her car and there are three girls in the background waiting on the other side of the car, i'm sure val is the girl on the left)
Old 12-07-2004, 03:40 AM
Commoner

http://www.abacausa.com/ximagi/searc...ARLOTTE&people[]=PRINCESS%20CHARLOTTE

maybe this link will work?

P.S. She drives a Toyota Rav 4....so do i! (although not as new as hers!!)
Old 12-07-2004, 04:19 AM
Courtier

Is She A Princess Or Not Like Does She Have The Offical Title?
Old 12-07-2004, 04:41 AM
Commoner

If i remember correctly i dont think any of the kids were given titles as caroline wanted them to live a normal life as possible....Alexandra is the only one with an official title.

Please someone correct me if i'm wrong, cos i'm not totally sure on this one!!!
Old 12-07-2004, 09:15 AM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy285
If i remember correctly i dont think any of the kids were given titles as caroline wanted them to live a normal life as possible....Alexandra is the only one with an official title.

Please someone correct me if i'm wrong, cos i'm not totally sure on this one!!!
Yeah you are right. Alex is the only one with a title because her father is a prince. The casiraghi trio doesn't have titles because their father is a commoner. Hope this helps.
Old 12-07-2004, 01:07 PM
Gentry

here is this pic
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	0.jpg
Views:	615
Size:	79.6 KB
ID:	62541  
Old 12-07-2004, 02:56 PM
Serene Highness

Thanks!! Out of all the pictures I saw I did not even see Valentine... I was wondering where she was!!
Old 12-07-2004, 03:01 PM
Courtier

When was the last picture that was posted taken? Val is in the photo, so if it was recent I would say that might go to say they are still friends who hang out and enjoy one anothers company.
Old 12-07-2004, 03:26 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Britters
When was the last picture that was posted taken? Val is in the photo, so if it was recent I would say that might go to say they are still friends who hang out and enjoy one anothers company.
Bois le Roi Jumping 20.11.2004
Old 12-07-2004, 06:03 PM
Courtier

So then the picture is recent, which would indicate they are indeed still friends, so we can stop speculating about what happened to their relationship/friendship.
Old 12-07-2004, 07:14 PM
Serene Highness

Well the only reason I wondered if they were still friends is because we hadn't seen them together since January but now I'm not wondering because they are together. Plus I thought it was odd Charlotte was ALWAYS with Eugenie, Melle, and the other girl and never with Valentine. But it's good to know they are still "friends"
Old 12-07-2004, 08:59 PM
Courtier

An understandable reason to wonder. I didn't mean for my comment to come out sounding as rude as I think it may have... It's nice to see them together, maybe they both just had such different schedules lately it wasn't an option for them to get together and hang out...
Old 12-07-2004, 11:05 PM
Courtier

Well if Valentine is currently at university, she's probably rather busy and unable to spend as much time with Charlotte. It doesn't indicate that they are no longer friends or that they have grown apart at all, simply that one of them is probably very busy at the moment.
Old 12-08-2004, 05:32 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enelle
here is this pic
Thank you for the picture very much Enelle ^___^
Old 12-09-2004, 02:02 PM
Gentry

Thanks Enelle! I've seen pictures from that event but not one with Val in it. Thanks :)
Old 12-10-2004, 11:15 AM
Royal Highness

Some1 now how many time she ride?
Old 12-11-2004, 12:31 PM
Gentry

Pretty often, i'd think.

Closed Thread