The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 10-10-2004, 05:27 PM
Serene Highness

On Brainpix they have a full body picture of Charlotte... it looks like a long dress and perhaps she is wearing boots..

Old 10-10-2004, 05:52 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittencrews
On Brainpix they have a full body picture of Charlotte... it looks like a long dress and perhaps she is wearing boots..
Pics from Brainpix are the same as Abaca. I posted them earlier.

Old 10-10-2004, 06:31 PM
Courtier

Strange to look at anyone with so many scarves, but Charlotte, that is really weird, didnìt her mom check on her before they go out?
Old 10-11-2004, 12:21 AM
Serene Highness

@ Enelle... my bad, the ones on Brainpix are easier to see because they are brighter I guess.
Old 10-11-2004, 12:23 AM
Serene Highness

WHOA!! Did anyone else notice how many rings Karl has on his fingers!!!!
Old 10-11-2004, 01:16 AM
Gentry

the rings are a bit much, and why does he always have to have shades on? i never really noticed it, but he has them on all the time.
Old 10-11-2004, 05:54 PM
Gentry

full dress
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	full.jpg
Views:	799
Size:	34.6 KB
ID:	46338  
Old 10-11-2004, 06:15 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannelore
If she has a less jet set life than her mother, then I'm sure she'll be happier and the press will leave her more in peace.
I agree with you. It´s interesting to watch her (she´s such a beautiful girl, and has such a great style), but sometimes I wonder "girl, why do you go to all these jet set parties and jet set places, when you actually hate the photographers?!" She´s not a princess, so she has no duties to fulfill, she has enough money, so she can have a nice life everywhere.
Old 10-11-2004, 10:47 PM
Heir Apparent

There's something about that dress i don't like...hm...
Old 10-12-2004, 11:47 AM
Commoner

Vanidades

If you can get Vanidades, there's a special edition about Charlotte. I mean, the WHOLE magazine talks only about Charlotte, more than 100 pages. Isn't it a Guinness record?
Old 10-12-2004, 12:03 PM

Hy Everybody !

Wow , Charlotte is so beautiful and she has a great style !
Where do you all get the new photos of her ?

Bye Bojador
Old 10-12-2004, 12:16 PM
Serene Highness

There are also some great Viennareport photos of her.

Does anyone know what broach that is because it was on her blazer and she took it off and put it on her dress...
Old 10-12-2004, 01:41 PM
Royal Highness

Sorry to say this, but for very long time that i realise that Charlote need some nice advice for her setly. In this party for exemple: the dress is ok, but the the large brooch is in the wrong position. It semes that make her dress fall. And that hair need be treat at least a litle more for a party. It semes that she catch a storm and when she is casual the hair is always in a pony tail. I belive Chatllote is very, very beutiful but her stly is very, like i should say,..............................very "casual" in all the times, be day or night. I just don't understend because caroline is always a fashion icon. Some times it look that Charllot look more fro her unte that her mother.
Sorry if i ofens any1 but is my opinion.
Old 10-12-2004, 02:44 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by micas
Sorry to say this, but for very long time that i realise that Charlote need some nice advice for her setly. In this party for exemple: the dress is ok, but the the large brooch is in the wrong position. It semes that make her dress fall. And that hair need be treat at least a litle more for a party. It semes that she catch a storm and when she is casual the hair is always in a pony tail. I belive Chatllote is very, very beutiful but her stly is very, like i should say,..............................very "casual" in all the times, be day or night. I just don't understend because caroline is always a fashion icon. Some times it look that Charllot look more fro her unte that her mother.
Sorry if i ofens any1 but is my opinion.
I totally agree. Her hair is a mess
Old 10-12-2004, 03:00 PM
Aristocracy

Is she wearing earrings or not? I just can't tell...
Old 10-12-2004, 03:13 PM
Gentry

can you tell me more about whats in the new vanidades? because i have to go to a special store to buy that kind of mag. i can't belive the whole mag is about her. i first discoverd charlotte in there, and only bought it because of her, but unfortunently the store i went to stoped selling it. so i have to go way out to get it. please get back to me.
Old 10-12-2004, 03:17 PM
Heir Presumptive

It has the same pics from all the time with a few nice pics of the 90s and 80s...It misses pics from 2000's GP and Fontainebleau..the info is a little bit tacky...I mean somethings are not very true or clear, anyway I only recommend it for pics of the beautiful Charlotte.
Old 10-12-2004, 03:33 PM
Gentry

are there any pics from 2004, if so how many, and are pics of andrea in there. oh thanks for answering me so quickly.
Old 10-12-2004, 03:36 PM
Royal Highness

Article in Hello

http://www.hellomagazine.com/royalty...2/chanelparty/

...about chanel party...nice photo of char.. like the earrings..
Old 10-12-2004, 04:00 PM
Heir Presumptive

From 2004 we have the Grand Prix D' Amerique, her bday pics, some pics from this summer at the Beach Club.

You can see Andrea in some pics as a baby boy. Not a lot of him.