The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 08-05-2004, 02:54 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Gisele Laetitia@Aug 4th, 2004 - 3:50 am
I also don't have acces there anymore, but I know that there is a Yahoo!group that has some pictures---> http://groups.yahoo.com/charcanet/

it was said that the document cannot be found.

Can somebody please post some pics of Charlotte's b'day party?

Old 08-05-2004, 05:41 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally posted by laura_barnaes@Jul 18th, 2004 - 3:17 pm
Does this magazine have a web site?
Hello,

--CHI- website :

http://www.mondadori.it/periodici/index.html

--I've read in other magazine ( QN ) an article about Charlotte :

" MONTECARLO IN FESTA

I 18 anni di Charlotte

MONTECARLO, 29 LUGLIO 2004 - Quattro feste in tre giorni per celebrare il diciottesimo compleanno di Carlotta Casiraghi...

La bellissima Carlotta, che nei tratti rivela, di anno in anno, una straordinaria somiglianza con la sua mamma, sarŕ festeggiata dal venerdě sera del 30 luglio alla domenica 1 agosto in quattro appuntamenti diversi. Appositamente studiati per invitati diversi. Si comincia la notte del 30 con una cena, o meglio, un 'diner', da Stars'n'Bars a Monaco.

Ad invitare gli ospiti, come rivela il settimanale 'Chi', diretto da Silvana Giacobini, in edicola questa settimana, sono la stessa Carlotta e la sua amica del cuore, Eugenie. Il cartoncino inviato a tutti gli invitati č essenziale, con dei sottili profili rossi. Il secondo invito, invece, con il bordino azzurro, č per la colazione che si terrŕ il giorno seguente, il sabato, al ristorante La Vigie a Roquebrune Cap Martin. A convocare gli ospiti, questa volta, sono i fratelli di Carlotta, Andrea e Pierre, insieme con i fratellastri Ernst August e Christian di Hannover, figli del precedente matrimonio dell'attuale marito di Carolina, Ernst di Hannover. Il terzo invito č quello della mamma di Carlotta, Carolina, che, insieme ad Ernst di Hannover ha invitato gli ospiti, sempre al ristorante La Vigie, per la serata di gala. L'ultimo invito č quello del ciambellano di corte: un cartoncino con dei sottili bordi dorati, in cui č Sua Altezza Serenissima Ranieri di Monaco, ad invitare, in prima persona, gli ospiti per una colazione, la domenica, a Palazzo dei Principi. "

Kiss:

Psyche

Old 08-06-2004, 09:43 AM
Commoner

I have found some photos, but I'm not sure how to post them here..
Old 08-06-2004, 11:22 AM
Nobility

apparently these are shots of the group of friends on the beach, invited by charlotte for a beach lunch before the actual birthday gala, 31st july 2004
http://meta2.pictureexchange.net/image/lay...-06-08-2661.jpg
http://meta2.pictureexchange.net/image/lay...-06-08-2673.jpg
Ernst August von Hanover 31.07.04 Charlotte Casiraghi Charlotte Casiraghi Charlotte Casiraghi , daughter of Princess Caroline of Monaco , attends her 18th birthday celebration at her mother´ s luxurious property ´ La vigie´ in Monaco on Julmy 31 , 2004. She arrived with 2 friends weared with a spendid dress. 450 guest were expected for this event protected under a massive security.
http://meta2.pictureexchange.net/image/lay...-06-08-2683.jpg

http://meta2.pictureexchange.net/image/lay...-06-08-2692.jpg
Old 08-06-2004, 04:51 PM
Gentry

today: Red Cross Ball!!
Old 08-06-2004, 09:45 PM
Serene Highness

She's gorgeous but is she as kind, classy and down to earth as she seems to be? I don't see a young woman who puts on airs or considers herself above others. Is it true she and her brothers do not have royal titles nor will they ever? What about succession? If her brother inherits the throne, he'd have to have a title.....so would his siblings automatically have theirs too?

I don't always agree with Princess Caroline's choices but admire her for her ability to rebound (albeit not with someone else's husband--that was horrid). I do have to say she seems to have raised some wonderful kids and that is to her credit. Perhaps being the "wild child" she was for awhile has made her a better mom.....she knows what to watch out for. Years ago, I had a friend whose mother was Princess Grace's friend and bridesmaid. She described trips to Monaco as la-la land as pot was being smoked by the kids and the adults just turned a blind eye. She thought they were WAY too indulgent. Caroline seems much stricter and perhaps that's helped.

Finally, how is Ranier's health? He didn't look so good the last time I saw him in a photo.

Thanks for any feedback.
Old 08-07-2004, 05:02 AM
Heir Apparent

Charlotte....we would never know what she is like until we meet her but what can i say being a girl...while most of the time i am nice there are times i will be real ass...its normal so i assume that while Charlotte can be nice like everyone else she has b*tch factor in her too...no offence to anyone or anything...

yes and i would have to agree that Caroline has done a wonderful job of raising her kids...i mean they aren't rebellious and so controversial like Caroline and her siblings....so good on ya Caroline for being a great mum :flower:

My frient lives in Monaco and yes life is extremely luxurious and grand...if you have access $$$ and connections of course but even despite that they do kind of live in la-la land....everything is no work and play....well my friend and family are :flower:
Old 08-07-2004, 05:14 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally posted by ilie85@Aug 6th, 2004 - 2:51 pm
today: Red Cross Ball!!
How come she wasn't there? O__O
Old 08-09-2004, 06:21 AM
Courtier

imo, charlotte seems to be the most intelligent grimaldi in two generations. she's an achiever academically and also in sports. that's a credit to caroline and to charlotte too.
i hope she does get into columbia so she could refute those nasty *though sometimes true* criticisms that all the grimaldis have are beauty, money, and scandal.

Old 08-09-2004, 09:17 AM
Commoner

In a Spanish magazine called Lecturas they say Charlotte is going to study Politics in Paris because she doesn't want to be away from home, so that she can go on training and taking part in Jumping competitions.
Old 08-09-2004, 11:10 PM
Heir Apparent

awww...that's sweet...she must have a good relationship with her family ^__^ although that is quite obvious anyhow judging from the pictures....:P
Old 08-10-2004, 09:49 AM

Your favourite pictures of Charlotte Casiraghi and .....

Hello!

What are your favourite pictures of Charlotte Casiraghi ?
And why do you like Charlotte Casiraghi ?
Would you like to look like her ?
How do you like her style ?

Bye Boajdor

PS: I hope i didn´t make too many mistaces( i am a german girl )
Old 08-10-2004, 07:47 PM
Aristocracy

So beautiful and deep in thought.... http://worldroots.com/brigitte/royal...rmonaco298.jpg

That is my favorite picture of her...perhaps I'll post more later but here are a few other good ones: http://worldroots.com/brigitte/royal...naco2002-2.jpg
http://worldroots.com/brigitte/royal...rmonaco110.jpg

To answer your other questions I like her because of her style, class, and grace and I wouldn't mind looking like her lol.
Old 08-10-2004, 09:59 PM
Heir Apparent

I like her for her style and poise...i'm interested in the lifestule she lives...
Old 08-12-2004, 02:02 AM
Courtier

hmm... politics... interesting. she should rule monaco instead of andrea!

Old 08-13-2004, 09:34 AM
Heir Apparent

true...can u imagine if Andrea ruled....? *shudders at thought*
Old 08-13-2004, 09:37 AM
Gentry

Any latest news on char? Now that she's finished her bac, is she going to carry on with her education? if so is she going to uni in france, somewhere in europe or in america? i wonder what subject she'll be studying? i read it in another thread that she wants to study law but i've read ages ago that she wants to study history and physics at columbia. does anyone know what she wants to do. i've ruled out modelling as stated in some of the yahoo groups.
Old 08-13-2004, 09:41 AM
Gentry

Just because there's a possibility of char studying laws or politics, i don't think it will make her a ruler. A good ruler needs more than sound education. Just because we don't hear mucg about Andrea as much as Char, it doesn't mean he hasn't got any other good qualities which would make him a good ruler.
Old 08-13-2004, 09:41 AM
Gentry

That's supose to be 'much about Andrea'
Old 08-13-2004, 10:33 AM
Heir Apparent

But wouldn't you agree that a leader needs to set good examples?