Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events 5 : Jan.2004 - Oct.2004

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
awww...that's sweet...she must have a good relationship with her family ^__^ although that is quite obvious anyhow judging from the pictures....:p

Your favourite pictures of Charlotte Casiraghi and .....

Hello!

What are your favourite pictures of Charlotte Casiraghi ?
And why do you like Charlotte Casiraghi ?
Would you like to look like her ?
How do you like her style ?

Bye Boajdor

PS: I hope i didn´t make too many mistaces( i am a german girl )

Last edited:
I like her for her style and poise...i'm interested in the lifestule she lives...

hmm... politics... interesting. she should rule monaco instead of andrea!

Any latest news on char? Now that she's finished her bac, is she going to carry on with her education? if so is she going to uni in france, somewhere in europe or in america? i wonder what subject she'll be studying? i read it in another thread that she wants to study law but i've read ages ago that she wants to study history and physics at columbia. does anyone know what she wants to do. i've ruled out modelling as stated in some of the yahoo groups.

Just because there's a possibility of char studying laws or politics, i don't think it will make her a ruler. A good ruler needs more than sound education. Just because we don't hear mucg about Andrea as much as Char, it doesn't mean he hasn't got any other good qualities which would make him a good ruler.

Yes, leaders do need to set a good examples, however Andrea is only 20 years old, maybe he'll learn to be more wiser as he grows older and maybe one day be suitable to rule monaco. Who knows if char is going to like this forever? caroline wasn't always as regal as she is today. she was a wild child whilst she was char's age ( when she started going to uni). But i think char is more sensible than caroline.
Anyway, whatever the future may hold i'm sure the casiraghi trio will learn to adapet for the sake of monaco

moby said:
imo, charlotte seems to be the most intelligent grimaldi in two generations. she's an achiever academically and also in sports. that's a credit to caroline and to charlotte too.
i hope she does get into columbia so she could refute those nasty *though sometimes true* criticisms that all the grimaldis have are beauty, money, and scandal.

Yes, it's true Charlotte seems to have brains (and discretion, thank goodness), but she gets that from her mother. Princess Caroline was a brilliant student and has a very high IQ, apparently. She also speaks at least five languages fluently, or maybe it is six.

Does anyone know where charlotte is going to study this year???

Ive heard quite a bit, according to some french newspaper shes planning on going to uni in new york, to study physics and history. I dont know if she´ll go on to do that because she is very attached to her horses. Someone said something about going to Paris to do something like social economics. Do u think there is any chance of her going to italy or spain, any info would be brilliant thanks. One of the reasons is that i live in new york, im a junior starting in september and it would be awesome to have her round. thanks

i read somewhere that she was going to study politics in some uni in Paris...i think it was written in the forum for Charlotte...

It'd be good to know what she's doing. On the bright side, we won't have to wait that long now cause it's nearly september and i think the french unis are similar to the ones in the uk. So hopefully, we'd probably know by then.

you are right mia_lanes ^__^ the Casiraghi trio have so much ahead of them and they have so much more opportunities than we do...i hope they make the best of it and not disappoint us...they have the best of everything i would hate to see such things go to waste...the best education, lifestyle etc etc and with this they can do many grest things ^__^

mia_lanes said:
It'd be good to know what she's doing. On the bright side, we won't have to wait that long now cause it's nearly september and i think the french unis are similar to the ones in the uk. So hopefully, we'd probably know by then.

I hope we will indeed all find out soon, but on the other hand, for example, nobody knows for sure where Andrea studies...right? Let's just hope Charlotte's study won't be such a mistery...
Take Care! -x-

Where does charlotte spend her holidays??

Does anyone know where she spends her summer holidays, including approximate dates,and where she goes in the winter holidays and easter break.?? Mainly because i go skiing every year and i would like to know if im close or not. But i would love to know the dates, thanks everyone

some people said that she plan to have a one year break before resuming her studies...

I think every Winter her family heards to Zurs in Austria for some skiing and stuff ^__^ and recently she was hanging out somewhere in Southern France but most of the time i think you will find her at the Monte CArlo beach club hahaha

Charlotte is so nice an beautyful and she has style !!!
Can anybody tell me what kind of hobbys she has and the names of her horses ?
And who is her best friend ?

Bye Bojador

They usally wellcome the new year at a house they have in Lamu (Kenya). Then in February they go in a skiing trip to Zurs (Austria) because in France they have a week of winter holidays. In summer, Caroline, Ernst and Alexandra travel around the Mediterranean and the Adriatic with their boat called Pacha (Pierre, Andrea and CHArlotte). The Casiraghis used to joing them but now they spend their holidays with their friends. For the last three years Andrea has been to Ibiza and Charlotte to Corsica (last year, she rented a house with some school friends), Italy and Monaco. Pierre is the only one who spent some days in the Pacha this summer but then he went to Monaco with his sister.

However, now that Charlotte is no longer at school this may change, because I've noticed that since Andrea started going to University (at least I think he is) he hasn't been to Zurs any more.

Her best friend is Valentine Borgo di Pozzo or something like that...her father owns some hotel in Paris and they went to the same school except Valentine was is a higher grade ^__^

maryshawn said:
She's gorgeous but is she as kind, classy and down to earth as she seems to be? I don't see a young woman who puts on airs or considers herself above others. Is it true she and her brothers do not have royal titles nor will they ever? What about succession? If her brother inherits the throne, he'd have to have a title.....so would his siblings automatically have theirs too?

I don't always agree with Princess Caroline's choices but admire her for her ability to rebound (albeit not with someone else's husband--that was horrid). I do have to say she seems to have raised some wonderful kids and that is to her credit. Perhaps being the "wild child" she was for awhile has made her a better mom.....she knows what to watch out for. Years ago, I had a friend whose mother was Princess Grace's friend and bridesmaid. She described trips to Monaco as la-la land as pot was being smoked by the kids and the adults just turned a blind eye. She thought they were WAY too indulgent. Caroline seems much stricter and perhaps that's helped.

Finally, how is Ranier's health? He didn't look so good the last time I saw him in a photo.

Thanks for any feedback.

I thought Caroline rebelled as a teenager because Grace was too strict.

& re pot I have an aunt and uncle who let their children grow those plants in their greenhouse so that they would not come in contact with drugsellers and get to used to worse stuff. Now no one smokes anymore, not even sigarettes. If you forbid it can make it extra attractive.

Well Charlotte and her mother are both brunettes if that is who you are asking about...

In Fontainebleau, "Grande Semaine de l'Elevage" will take place August 27th - September 5th. There are several equestrian competitions that CC could participate in.

Also, on September 19th, the Grand Parquet (the manege of Marcel Rozier) will open its doors and welcome spectators to join the great Fête du Cheval (celebration of the horse). I'm hoping we will see Charlotte there again, like we did last year. Remember the long blue jacket, black shirt and the large beaded earrings that she wore? Can't wait to see what the new, more mature Charlotte looks like, heh!!!

Does anyone know why she wasn't at the Red Cross Ball? I thought it was going to be a "royal coming out" as it were.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom