Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events 5 : Jan.2004 - Oct.2004

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hey carlota.......... I live to napoli.... do you know her ? be a beautiful city!!!! is there here the sea, the sun and so much beautiful people.... napoli kisses........ and you where you live?
B)

Great photos, Lena!

hey
was just wondering how does the licencing work in france?
because here in NZ there are three stages in getting your licence (learners, restricted and full) You can go for your learners as soon as you turn 15, and then if you do all the stages in the minimum time you can have your full drivers licence by the time you are 16 and a half. It just seems odd to me to be taking driving lessons when your just about 18, since everyone here has them so much younger!

Oh boy if I were Charlotte I would be dead nervous having photographers taking pics of me on my first driving lesson!

Originally posted by Sassy285@Jul 10th, 2004 - 5:06 pm
hey
was just wondering how does the licencing work in france?
because here in NZ there are three stages in getting your licence (learners, restricted and full) You can go for your learners as soon as you turn 15, and then if you do all the stages in the minimum time you can have your full drivers licence by the time you are 16 and a half. It just seems odd to me to be taking driving lessons when your just about 18, since everyone here has them so much younger!
well i live in holland and here you must be 18 to start with your driving les. You also have to be 18 to get you theory certificat and without that you can't start with your final driving exam.

I am having that final exam on the 4 of august.

:rolleyes: We hope that Charlotte will succeed this exam on the 1st or 2nd time like her brother Andrea !

I have a question, although I don't know if it's the right topic to ask it...Anyway, is the Beach Club a hotel? If so, do you need to be staying there to have acces to the swimming pool? I'm curious because I was told once that you could enter by paying 25€ but if it's a hotel or a private club you should have to be staying there or be a member...

The Beach Club is both a hotel and a private club; if you're staying at the hotel, or at the other top hotels in Monaco you have free access to the pool and the beach, otherwise you have to pay in order to enter. You have to pay quite a lot and pass a strict selection but if you know someone there or are nice to the guards you may succeed and get in. Anyway the place is worth the effort ( and the price, even if it is quite expensive). Hope I've helped, kisses

I've just read in an Italian magazine (usually very reliable) that there are four parties in Monaco organized for Charlotte: she'll have a party for her friends on the evening of 08/02 at a restaurant near the Yachting club (I guess the Stars'n'bars); on 08/03 there is a party at the beach organized by her brothers (Andrea and Pierre have apparently signed personally the invitations), in the evening there's the big party at LaVigie and the following day there's an official lunch at the Palace offered by Rainier. Weel at least that's what the mag says, don't know if it true but if it is...what a lot of partying! Kisses

Charlotte Casiraghi: Student på toppen

Prinsesse Carolines ældste datter, Charlotte Casiraghi, som fylder 18 og bliver myndig den 3. august, er netop blevet student – og det med topkarakter. Eksamensfeberen kan hun skylle af sig i Beach Club i Monaco, hvor hun i bikini og andre lette gevandter kan bryste sig med også at være fysisk på toppen.

Charlotte

Originally posted by Grace@Jul 17th, 2004 - 2:24 pm
I've just read in an Italian magazine (usually very reliable) that there are four parties in Monaco organized for Charlotte: she'll have a party for her friends on the evening of 08/02 at a restaurant near the Yachting club (I guess the Stars'n'bars); on 08/03 there is a party at the beach organized by her brothers (Andrea and Pierre have apparently signed personally the invitations), in the evening there's the big party at LaVigie and the following day there's an official lunch at the Palace offered by Rainier. Weel at least that's what the mag says, don't know if it true but if it is...what a lot of partying! Kisses
Golly...her brothers are soooo cool not to mention cute as well :p

The Italian magazine you're talking about must be "Chi". There's a pic of Charlotte on the cover of this week's issue.

Ciao,

Tosca

Yes, it is "Chi", I'm sorry I hadn't mentioned...It has pics of Caroline with Ernst, Alexandra and Pierre in Italy, crusading; of Char having driving lessons and of Andrea and Albert. Kisses

It used to have a website but it was never updated and I think it is not on the web anymore; you can try though, the name of the mag is just "Chi"...

...non ha un sito....... fa parte di una catena che si chiama "mondadori periodici"......ciao

t doesn't have a site....... it makes part of a chain that calls "mondadori periodici"....bye B)

Chi! How could I have forgotten about it!!!! Thanks a lot Grace and Tosca. Do any agencies have the pics of Caro in Italy? Were they in Venezia again?

Grazie Mille :)

Unfortunately there's no longer a website for the "Chi" mag, and that's quite a shame, as it was done very elegantly, just like the magazine. I love Ms. Giacobini's (it's editor) style. She's well acquainted with the princely family also.

Chi appears on Thursdays in my town, but suscribers, like I am, receive it almost one week later, so I could take just a quick look at the supermarket last Sat. It hosts a long interview with Charlotte's grandmother, la signora Fernanda Casiraghi, plus there are a cool 4 pages with pics about Andrea & Pierre. I will tell you more as soon as I get my copy delivered, hopefully tomorrow.

Monaco 70, you asked me about Italian photo agencies. Italy's most renowned is that of Grazia Neri - web address www.grazianeri.it, but unfortunately I have no access. Sorry.

Ciao,

Tosca

A photo of Charlotte at the Beach Club in Monaco.. :flower:

Link

Originally posted by superlotie@Jul 20th, 2004 - 2:03 am
:p do someone knows if Charlotte succed at her Baccalaureat exam?
Her degree has been posted all over the web--search it.

Brainpix has new pictures of Charlotte and Andrea (in some pictures he looks more like Pierre for me) at the Beach Club. She doesn't seem very happy, in fact, she seems bored, but he was having a good time.

Originally posted by laura_barnaes@Jul 21st, 2004 - 9:30 am
Brainpix has new pictures of Charlotte and Andrea (in some pictures he looks more like Pierre for me) at the Beach Club. She doesn't seem very happy, in fact, she seems bored, but he was having a good time.
that would have to be pierre, no way that's andrea.

From Hello

Charlotte Casiraghi Comes of Age

Despite Princess Caroline of Monaco's determination to raise her children away from the public eye, the family legacy and teen-icon status of her young daughter, Charlotte Casiraghi, made a life in the spotlight inevitable for the stunning teen.

As she turns 18, hellomagazine.com takes a look at the society beauty in the run-up to her landmark birthday

CAROLINE'S LITTLE PRINCESS

On August 3, 1986, at Princess Grace Hospital, 29-year-old Princess Caroline of Monaco and her husband of almost three years, Stefano Casiraghi, welcomed their second child, Charlotte Marie Pomeline.

Like her elder brother Andrea, born in 1984, the 6lb 8oz little girl would not receive a royal title, taking instead her father's last name. In making this decision her mother presumably hoped Charlotte, named after Prince Rainier's late mother, would be able to lead a more normal life, escaping the difficulties associated with being a princess.

Caroline, fiercely private when it came to her growing family, was keen on keeping the birth a secret for as long as possible. Just two hours after Charlotte's arrival, Prince Rainier and 25-year-old Stefano, who had driven Caroline to the hospital, attended a championship boxing match together, while the press remained unaware Monaco had welcomed a new little "princess".

The second child of Princess Caroline and Stefano Casiraghi, Charlotte did not receive a title when she was born in 1986

Caroline has always been fiercely private when it comes to her growing family

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom