Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events 4 : April 2003 - Dec.2004

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexandria

Heir Apparent
Country
Canada
Some pictures from IBL of the family watching Charlotte participate in an equestrian event.

Attachments

• MO_734782_21.jpg
    MO_734782_21.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 1,650
  • MO_734782_23_NEW1.jpg
    MO_734782_23_NEW1.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 1,630
  • MO_734782_32.jpg
    MO_734782_32.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 1,472
  • MO_734782_07.jpg
    MO_734782_07.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 1,242
  • MO_734782_19.jpg
    MO_734782_19.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 1,581
Great pics, Alexandria. Thanks!

Turns out Charlotte placed second in the "Friends Cup" in Monte Carlo.

More pics from IBL

Attachments

• CharlotteMC.jpg
    CharlotteMC.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 1,181
  • CharlotteMC2.jpg
    CharlotteMC2.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 1,246
  • CharlotteMC3.jpg
    CharlotteMC3.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 2,100
  • CharlotteMC4.jpg
    CharlotteMC4.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 1,188
  • CharlotteMC5.jpg
    CharlotteMC5.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 2,144
Some photos from Jean Christophe Maillot Honoured by Jean Jacques Aillagon . The event took place in Paris on the 16th of June. Caroline, Ernst and Charlotte were on hand to congratulate Jean Christophe. Jean Christophe's daughter is a good friend of Charlotte's.

Also, Charlotte looks much healthier! :)

Photos from: www.corbis.com

(left to right) Christine Maillot (name??), Jean Christophe Maillot and Charlotte.

Charlotte (looking a lot like father Stefano)

Charlotte w/ parents Caroline and Ernst and Jean Christophe and his daughter.

Attachments

• CharlotteMaillot3
    78.1 KB · Views: 332
  • CharlotteMaillot2
    68.6 KB · Views: 333
  • CharlotteMaillot5
    77.5 KB · Views: 248
Who is Jean Christophe and why was he honourd?

Is it just me or does Jean Christophe's daughter looks dressed way too old for her age in that mid-baring sheer dress. I don't know how old she actually is, but she looks like she's at least 20 in this picture. However, if she's older, kudos to her for looking younger than her age! ;)

A little info on JC. I am ashamed to say that I posted the news pics without getting the scoop on the event before hand! :blush:

JEAN-CHRISTOPHE MAILLOT Director-Choreographer of Les Ballets de Monte-Carlo Born in 1960 in Tours, France, Jean-Christophe Maillot studied dance and piano at the Conservatoire National in Tours before joining Rosella Hightower's International School of Dance in Cannes. In 1977, he won the Prix de Lausanne. In 1978, he was invited to join the Hamburg Ballet, where director John Neumeier created principal roles for him in many works. In 1983, Jean-Christophe Maillot was appointed as choreographer and director of the Ballet du Grand Théatre in Tours, subsequently one of France's National Choreographic Centres. He choreographed some twenty ballets for this company, and in 1985, he founded the festival "Le Chorégraphique". In 1992, he was awarded the title of Chevalier de l'Ordre des Arts et des Lettres by the French Minister of Culture, Jack Lang. In 1993, H.R.H. the Princess of Hanover invited Jean-Christophe Maillot to become director of Les Ballets de Monte-Carlo. There, as principal choreographer for a company of fifty dancers, he has continued to create new works. Among his creations for Les Ballets de Monte-Carlo are Bêtes Noires, Home, Sweet Home, Dov'è la Luna, Vers un Pays Sage, Roméo et Juliette(performed over 120 times), Recto Verso, L'Ile, Cendrillon(performed over 80 times), Casse-Noisette Circus, Opus 40, Entrelacs, Oeil pour Oeil, La Belleand most recently Men's Dance. In addition to his own work, Jean-Christophe Maillot has broadened and enriched the company's repertoire by inviting the most important contemporary choreographers to work in Monte-Carlo, as well as by maintaining works by George Balanchine and the Ballets Russes, a company closely linked to the history of Les Ballets de Monte-Carlo. Jean-Christophe Maillot is also regularly invited to stage his works for companies all over the world and is one of France's most frequently presented choreographers. His ballets have been performed in London, Rome, Madrid, Paris, Brussels, Lisbon, Cairo, New York, Mexico, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Hong Kong, Seoul, Manila, Tokyo, Brisbane, Brussel, Mexico, Peking, and Shangai. On November 19th, 1999, Jean-Christophe Maillot was awarded the title of Officer de l'Ordre du Mérite Culturel of the Principality of Monaco. Jean-Christophe Maillot is also the founder and president of the Monaco Dance Forum, inaugurated in December, 2000. In July 2002, he was appointed to the rank of Chevalier de la Légion d'Honneur by French President, Jacques Chirac.

His daughter is, I believe, Charlotte's age, so, yes I think the dress is a little too mature for someone 16 or 17!

It's not you--that dress is not appropriate for a teenager, and it doesn't fit well either! And what was Caroline wearing?

Just me, but I think the dress is great and perfectly appropriate for a teenager who seems to have an elegant look.

Valentine is crying

Attachments

• a11.jpg
    a11.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 5,470
  • a11.jpg
    a11.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 1,430
After looking through some photos in Yahoo Groups, I must say, Adriana Lima resembles Charlotte much more than Angelina Jolie.

Adriana Lima Was Born: June 12, 1981 In Salvador De Bahia, Brazil

Adriana Lima Won A Brazilian Modeling Competition in 1996

Adriana Lima Ancestry Includes: Portuguese, Native-American, Japanese, and African

Adriana Lima Was Once Engaged To Singer Lenny Kravitz

Adriana Lima Became Famous For Being A Victoria's Secret Model

"Fashion is about good energy. It's about feelings. That's what I have to give the people, good energy and good feelings"--- Adriana Lima

I think she has Charlotte's eyes and lips but I'm not to sure about her nose.

Attachments

• engaged.jpg
    engaged.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 1,015
  • post_46_1077035714.jpg
    post_46_1077035714.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 1,135
  • post_46_1077035045.jpg
    post_46_1077035045.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 1,139
  • post_46_1077037938.jpg
    post_46_1077037938.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 1,016
  • myscans_adriana_lima_vs_22.jpg
    myscans_adriana_lima_vs_22.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 1,146
  • myscans_adriana_lima_vs_01.jpg
    myscans_adriana_lima_vs_01.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 1,000
Charlotte was in NYC this weekend. Pic from Polfoto.

Here's another one...she's visiting the Guggenheim Museum

There's more, but some of them are over 32 KB. I or someone else can post the rest later. From Polfoto.

Attachments

• ch080907_guest.jpg
    ch080907_guest.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 511
  • ch080918_guest.jpg
    ch080918_guest.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 666
  • ch080919_guest.jpg
    ch080919_guest.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 460
  • ch080924_guest.jpg
    ch080924_guest.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 573
  • ch080920_guest.jpg
    ch080920_guest.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 474
  • ch080931_guest.jpg
    ch080931_guest.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 762
  • ch080941_guest.jpg
    ch080941_guest.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 650
thanks marie
is your photo nicolahos of greece? really he is too much perfect!!! :woot: especialy here!!! :heart:

OT: Yep, that's Nikolaos. He's sooooo handsome! :woot: :heart:

Here's another one of Charlotte (from Polfoto)

Charlotte with her hair back. From Polfoto

Charlotte dining with friends. From Polfoto.

Charlotte speaking with a little girl. From Polfoto.

At the Guggenheim Museum. From Polfoto.

Attachments

• ch080944_guest.jpg
    ch080944_guest.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 1,638
  • enteringcar.jpeg
    enteringcar.jpeg
    21.9 KB · Views: 492
  • insiderestaurant.jpeg
    insiderestaurant.jpeg
    22 KB · Views: 419
  • talkingtolittlegirl.jpeg
    talkingtolittlegirl.jpeg
    24.8 KB · Views: 568
  • readingwalltext.jpeg
    readingwalltext.jpeg
    18.7 KB · Views: 392
thank you for nicolahos :heart: i think that we have the same tastes :p
i adore the photo with the little girl thanks to have posted them

Hi,

Very nice pictures!

BTW does anyone know which school Charlotte attends now (and perhaps what schools she has attended before?)

Marina

hello,

I found an interesting article (i think) about charlotte and valentine pozzo di borgo only it is in spanish. can anyone translate it for us?

----------------------------------------------------------------

16 DICIEMBRE 2001
La mejor amiga de Carlota, Valentine Pozzo di Borgo, es descendiente directa de un conde italiano que fue consejero del zar Alejandro, y lleva el nombre de la que fuera esposa de éste –la bellísima Louise Valentine-, hija primogénita del duque de Crillón, de Mahón, y Grande de España.

Baile de las Debutantes del Milenio
Valentine, que vive en París con su familia,- son propietarios de un lujoso hotel- e hizo su debut el pasado año durante el espectacular baile de las Debutantes del Milenio en París, es dos años mayor que Carlota, pero también una joven muy respetada y considerada por todos los Hannover.

Por ello, y a pesar de la diferencia de edad y experiencias, a la princesa amazona se le permitió asistir con ella a la celebración del primer aniversario de la perfumería Marionnaud, en los Campos Elíseos.

Estrellas de la velada
Las dos amigas, vestidas de noche y de negro fueron las estrellas de la velada. De una gran fiesta organizada por los propietarios de la cadena de lujosas tiendas cuyo nombre sirve de patrocinio para el equipo hípico del que es madrina la nieta del príncipe Raniero.

Soplando velas
Carlota y Valentine fueron invitadas a apagar al alimón la vela del primer aniversario. Un gigantesco uno de color plateado que habían situado en la cima de una bandeja de bolas de cristal en cuyo interior se habían depositado moras y frambuesas... Después, las jóvenes, siempre cerca de sus respectivas familias, se unieron a la fiesta y bailaron y cantaron hasta bien entrada la noche.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks

Marina

Commenting on the a photo on the other thread(I hate this); I like her with the glasses. Not the ones that she wore in NY but the other ones. Makes her look quite cute.

Commenting on the a photo on the other thread(I hate this);

I agree. This forum seems fragmented. They should maybe split the categories into: Fashion; Rumors; etc.

those new photos of her wearing glasses are now among my newest favorites... she looks very cute!!! awww...

I agree I like her wearing glasses

Attachments

• school2.jpg
    school2.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 956
  • school.jpg
    school.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 2,998
She needs different glasses.

The last two make her look like a granny, imo.

Disagree. Makes her look older but not too old.

Ok. I'll go with that.

Originally posted by King Christian@Nov 6th, 2003 - 10:51 pm
if the color of the frame is changed ?
yeah, I think she would look better with blue wire of something... but the thick black frames and the other ones are a little strange..

Isn't this a nice picture of Charlotte and Rainier?

Attachments

• 0000378744_011.jpg
    0000378744_011.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 737
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom