Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events 4 : April 2003 - Dec.2004

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i wish somebody will help explain how does the monarchy in monaco works? are the casiraghis prince/princess? are the heir/heiress to the throne? i'm so confused.. :(

maybe she's ambi-dexterous ....... can write either left or right handed !

Kittencrews: WOW... I always thought she was left handed... I wonder why she almost always wears her watch on that hand....Wonderful pictures Montecarlo... whereever did you get them!?!?

Monte Carlo: Maybe she feels comfortable with it on the right hand. Anyway, a good friend of mine gave me those pictures. Plus, he gave me a link to a new photo agency. Unfortunately, sometimes it's hard to access the website. You can't enlarge any of the pictures, I mean I've tried every trick in the book, and nothing works.

King Christian: Maybe she's ambi-dexterous ....... can write either left or right handed!

Monte Carlo: That seems like a rare gift to have.

Jacintha: Wish somebody will help explain how does the monarchy in monaco works? are the casiraghis prince/princess? are the heir/heiress to the throne? I'm so confused..

Monte Carlo: Monaco is a small principality that's ruled by the House of Grimaldi. There are no kings nor queens just princes and princesses. The sovereign prince of Monaco is the sole ruler. His/Her direct descendants are heirs to throne. If you would like to know more about Monaco visit: http://en2.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monaco

No, the Casiraghi's are not royals because their father, Stefano, was a commoner. You see, royal titles are normally given from the paternal side and not the maternal. If Stefano Casiraghi had a royal title then, his children would have been given one also. Occasionally, the press would wrongfully refer to them as royals.

Josefine: Are there any event soon with the whole family?

Monte Carlo: Caroline and her children often spend New Years in Lamu, Kenya. So, there should be some new pictures soon!

Charlotte & Andrea
Photos By: Splash News And Picture Agency

Charlotte Loves To Snowboard In Zurs, Austria

Charlotte & Andrea

Andrea, What Do You Want From The Store?

We Need Milk, Bread, And....

I Wonder If They Sell Vogue Magazine

I Guess Not

Practice Makes Perfect

Charlotte Fell Off Her Horse At Jumping Of Boulerie

Attachments

• Caroline_Zurs_27.thw
    9.8 KB · Views: 142
  • Caroline_Zurs_09.thw
    9.8 KB · Views: 67
  • Caroline_Zurs_20.thw
    11.2 KB · Views: 94
  • Caroline_Zurs_17.thw
    9.1 KB · Views: 93
  • Caroline_Zurs_11.thw
    11.8 KB · Views: 82
  • Caroline_Zurs_12.thw
    11.9 KB · Views: 91
  • Caroline_Zurs_13.thw
    11.3 KB · Views: 79
  • Charlotte_261002_01.thw
    9.3 KB · Views: 78
  • Charlotte_261002_05.thw
    10.7 KB · Views: 101
Josefine: How good is she? could she go to the olympics

Monte Carlo: Charlotte's been falling off her horse ALOT this year. I don't think she takes it as seriously as her best friend Valentine.

Bubbette: Yikes Alexandria looks like her father!

Monte Carlo: She does doesn't she? Well, Caroline wasn't as cute as Stephanie when they were little, and now look. Caroline looks much more beautiful than her little sister. I love Stephanie but, lately Caroline seems to be beating her in the looks department. I think with time, Alexandra will be just as beautiful as her mother but, not as beautiful as Charlotte.

kittencrews  Posted: Dec 20th, 2003 - 10:52 pm

I always thought she was left handed... I wonder why she almost always wears her watch on that hand... I'm left handed!!! I remember seeing Caroline wearing her watch on her right hand a time or two... strange
hey ... I wear my watch on my left hand and am right-handed. I thought it was tradition to wear the watch on the left hand. (maybe that is why I take a second look at people who wear their watch on the right hand).

montecarlo  Posted: Dec 21st, 2003 - 6:57 am
jacintha  Posted: Dec 21st, 2003 - 1:26 am
i wish somebody will help explain how does the monarchy in monaco works? are the casiraghis prince/princess? are the heir/heiress to the throne? i'm so confused..
Monaco is a small principality that's ruled by the House of Grimaldi. There are no kings nor queens just princes and princesses. The sovereign prince of Monaco is the sole ruler. His/Her direct descendants are heirs to throne. If you would like to know more about Monaco visit: http://en2.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monaco

No, the Casiraghi's are not royals because their father, Stefano, was a commoner. You see, royal titles are normally given from the paternal side and not the maternal. If Stefano Casiraghi had a royal title then, his children would have been given one also. Occasionally, the press would wrongfully refer to them as royals.
The reason the head of Monaco is a prince and not a king, is because of one or more international treaties. Sean.~ I am sure would be definitive about the how and so on.

I am sure there are also treaties with France, in fact I know there are, which impact on the taxation aspects, citizenship, and I think have a bearing on recognized succession.

I hope she wasn't hurt with that fall. She's probably fallen before and can bounce back easily. But still. That must have hurt.

Dennism: I hope she wasn't hurt with that fall. She's probably fallen before and can bounce back easily.

Ouch!

Poor Charlotte....Maybe Thierry Can Make Her Feel Better

Attachments

• Charlotte_261002_11.thw
    9.5 KB · Views: 86
  • Charlotte_261002_13.thw
    9.5 KB · Views: 74
Originally posted by King Christian@Dec 21st, 2003 - 2:01 pm

hey ... I wear my watch on my left hand and am right-handed. I thought it was tradition to wear the watch on the left hand. (maybe that is why I take a second look at people who wear their watch on the right hand).
Well I wear my watch on my right hand just because it is more comfortable for writing left handly (is that a word)? I write, eat, and things like that with my left hand and play sports right handed... I know I'm strange

Originally posted by montecarlo@Dec 21st, 2003 - 4:17 pm
Poor Charlotte....Maybe Thierry Can Make Her Feel Better
I wish someone could find an enlarged picture of that one... it's great!!

A couple from November 30th

... with Thierry

Attachments

• horseshow.JPG
    horseshow.JPG
    7.5 KB · Views: 338
oh!! :lol: there we can see a happy couple...

I think she should cut her hair shorter and colour it darker but if she like it better that way she does... :flower:

Does anybody know what kind of person she is in school?? Is she top of her class or what???

I have read somewhere that Charlotte fell of her horse at some event and was unconscious for a while. Maybe this was the event? She seem to be unconscious in the photo. Too bad it's so small, and hard to make the details.

Just out of curiousity, does anyone know how tall Charlotte is and how much she weighs (approx.)?

*Ashley*

It is guessed that Charlotte is between 5'4" and 5'6", however, I am not sure how much she weighs. :)

Since the year 2000, people have been saying she's 5'4''. Do you guys sincerely think she hasn't grown at all since then? :huh: She was 14 in 2000.

People grow up until their twenties, that I know as a fact. You sometimes hear that people suppose the growth stops when you get your period, but that is not the case. B)

Originally posted by miau@Dec 30th, 2003 - 7:55 am
Since the year 2000, people have been saying she's 5'4''. Do you guys sincerely think she hasn't grown at all since then? :huh: She was 14 in 2000.

People grow up until their twenties, that I know as a fact. You sometimes hear that people suppose the growth stops when you get your period, but that is not the case. B)
I think she has grown up, I don't even have to look to the age factor, I just look at the pics and she seems to have grown up.
I think you stop growing aproximatly 2 years after getting your period, so on girls it can depend on that, but they usually stop growing at the age charlotte is now, (17) and boys around 19.
I'm sure she is now taller than the 1.65cm reported in 2000...

I also said between 5'4" and 5'6" not just 5'4". :) I said between because I do not know for certain. Also, she doesn't look as tall as Caroline and Caroline is supposedly between 5'6" and 5'8". ;)

Yes, Charlotte isn't as tall as Caroline, I don't think she's going to reach her height, because usually girls have stopped growing by 17. I haven't grown much since I was 15 (which isn't saying much I'm 5'5").

Not to get from the forum topic but does any know how tall Ernst is??? On the video of Caroline UNESCO ceremony everyone in the audience is standing and Ernst is towering over a lot of them!!!

Charlotte's on the cover of Point De Vue!! Too bad it's not a new picture...

Glückliches Neujahr

Attachments

• pdvcouv11226.jpg
    pdvcouv11226.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 1,396
(Hello I'm new member here!)

I've read that Charlotte is about 165 cm. I don't know her weight.

where did you found this beautiful photo???sorry my english,i'm italian/french......really sorry......

(=dove avete trovato queste foto bellissime??scusatemi per il mio inglese ma sono italiana/francese...)

(=ou vous avez trouvé ces photos magnifiques?excusez moi pour mon anglais mais je suis francaise/italienne...)

nononono!!!!charlotte is not similar to adriana!!!how can you think it???:)no,Char is only char...so,stop searching some others!!!(i hope that's ok,my english.......)

She seems to be 1.70m, max but I think she's a bit shorter than that.

Prix d'Amérique Marionnaud is January 25th... everyone get ready for new pictures of Charlotte!!!

Stephanie with her son Louis. Doesn't she look a bit like Charlotte?

Attachments

• louis_donald.jpg
    louis_donald.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 1,285
Originally posted by King Christian@Dec 21st, 2003 - 2:01 pm
kittencrews*  Posted: Dec 20th, 2003 - 10:52 pm

I always thought she was left handed... I wonder why she almost always wears her watch on that hand... I'm left handed!!! I remember seeing Caroline wearing her watch on her right hand a time or two... strange
So do I ~ (wearing my watch on my left wrist.) I can't remember if anyone told me to, but I wear it on my left wrist. It's a puzzle, isn't it? ;)

Elizajane

Originally posted by moby@Dec 5th, 2003 - 1:52 am
yes, they really look alike.. those multi-faceted grimaldis! :p
If you take a photo of Stephanie, as a young woman, and place it beside by a photo of her father, Prince Ranier, you'll see that their eyes and eyebrows are definitely similar.

Elizajane

Thanks for the alert :important: Kittencrews about the Grand Prix D' Amerique. I hope this year we have good pics again :rolleyes:

Stephanie did get some traits from her father as well :blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom