The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 11-04-2003, 02:16 AM
Majesty

Location: East of the sun and west of the moon, United States
Commenting on the a photo on the other thread(I hate this); I like her with the glasses. Not the ones that she wore in NY but the other ones. Makes her look quite cute.

Old 11-04-2003, 01:07 PM

Quote:
Commenting on the a photo on the other thread(I hate this);
I agree. This forum seems fragmented. They should maybe split the categories into: Fashion; Rumors; etc.

Old 11-06-2003, 07:39 AM
Courtier

those new photos of her wearing glasses are now among my newest favorites... she looks very cute!!! awww...

Old 11-06-2003, 01:29 PM
Serene Highness

I agree I like her wearing glasses
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	school2.jpg
Views:	176
Size:	17.6 KB
ID:	25349   Click image for larger version

Name:	school.jpg
Views:	192
Size:	16.3 KB
ID:	25350  
Old 11-06-2003, 01:49 PM
Royal Highness

She needs different glasses.

The last two make her look like a granny, imo.
Old 11-06-2003, 11:49 PM
Majesty

Disagree. Makes her look older but not too old.
Old 11-06-2003, 11:51 PM
Royal Highness

if the color of the frame is changed ?
Old 11-06-2003, 11:55 PM
Majesty

Ok. I'll go with that.
Old 11-07-2003, 06:46 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally posted by King Christian@Nov 6th, 2003 - 10:51 pm
if the color of the frame is changed ?
yeah, I think she would look better with blue wire of something... but the thick black frames and the other ones are a little strange..
Old 11-07-2003, 08:50 PM
Nobility

Isn't this a nice picture of Charlotte and Rainier?
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	0000378744_011.jpg
Views:	188
Size:	21.9 KB
ID:	25519  
Old 11-07-2003, 11:10 PM
Serene Highness

Could Charlotte and Caroline look MORE alike??
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	lookalikes.JPG
Views:	172
Size:	25.1 KB
ID:	25540  
Old 11-08-2003, 08:10 PM
Commoner

Does anyone here speak french, that would translate this.....i translated it on www.freetranslation.com, but as people probably know its kinda rough and a proper french speaking person would be able to give a better overview.
We should get some new pictures soon hopefully at the end of the month, yay!!

29/10/03
L'ouverture du Salon du cheval s'annonce traditionnellement par
l'organisation du Concours Hippique International de Paris
(C.S.I.****), qui se déroulera du 28 au 30 novembre prochain à la
porte de Versailles.
A un mois et demi de l'événement, l'édition 2003 compte déjà deux
marraines d'exception...
Caroline de Hanovre et Charlotte Casiraghi seront les marraines de ce
dernier concours hippique indoor du calendrier.
Caroline de Hanovre et Charlotte Casiraghi sont deux cavalières
émérites. Entrainées par Thierry Rozier au haras des Grands Champs
chez Marcel Rozier, à Bois Le Roi, la princesse de Hanovre associée
à son fidèle cheval kamas, concourt régulièrement en
compétitions nationales amateurs de saut d'obstacles.
Charlotte Casiraghi, pour sa part, s'illustre depuis 2 ans en
compétitions internationales juniors, et fait partie du team
Marionnaud associée à Folka du Parc*Marionnaud.

Passionnées d'équitation, elles sont incontestablement les
meilleures ambassadrices du monde du cheval.
Mais au delà du simple "parrainage" du Concours Hippique
International de Paris, Caroline de Hanovre et Charlotte Casiraghi
ont encore plus à coeur de soutenir et d'aider les 12 enfants
autistes de l'association "Les Premières classes"(92) qui, aux côtés
de leurs Marraines et des cavaliers internationaux, ferontleur
entrée en piste à l'occasion du Grand Prix le dimanche 30 novembre.
En véritables ambassadrices de coeur cette fois, Caroline de Hanovre
et Charlotte Casiraghi vous donnent rendez-vous pour la répétition
du défilé des enfants autistes
organisé le 8 novembre prochain au poney club de l'Ile St Germain
(92) et au Concours Hippique International du salon du cheval.
Old 11-08-2003, 08:27 PM
Serene Highness

Does this mean Caroline will also compete again??? I sure hope so. I can't wait for Charlotte to take over her mother's role as the "Godmother."
Old 11-08-2003, 10:10 PM
Majesty

The opening of the horse show is traditionally announced by the organization of the International Horse show of Paris which will be held from the 28 to 30 of November near the gate(entrance) at Versailles. With a month and a half before the commencement of the 2003 edition there already are two past celebrity sponsors(... Caroline of Hanover and Charlotte Casiraghi will be the sponsors of this last indoor horse show of this year. Caroline of Hanover and Charlotte Casiraghi are two highly trained horsewomen. Trained by Thierry Rozier at Grands Champs at Marcel Rozier's stud farm, at Bois le Roi, the princess of Hanover known for riding her faithful horse Kamas, competes regularly in national amateur competitions for jumping and for obstacles.(not sure of the terms) Charlotte Casiraghi, for her part, has competed for 2 years in international juniors competitions, and belonged to the TEAM Marionnaud associated with Folka du Parc Marionnaud.

Passionate for horse riding they are without a doubt the best ambassadors for the world of competive equestrian. But beyond the simple "sponsorship" of the Concours Hippique(Horse) show of Paris, Caroline of Hanover and Charlotte Casiraghi have even more in heart to support and help the 12 autistic children of the association "the First classes"(92) who will be at the sides of their sponsors and of the international riders at the track on Sunday November 30. As true ambassadors, Caroline of Hanover and Charlotte Casiraghi will make a repeat performance of the procession of the autistic children next 8 November at the pony club of the l'Ile St Germain and as well as at the international horse show.
Old 11-08-2003, 10:11 PM
Majesty

Oops. Godmother is the actual word? I translated it as sponsor. I don't know anything about equestrian. Not actual financial sponsor although they could do that.
Old 11-09-2003, 02:23 AM
Serene Highness

No no, 'spronsor' is the actual word, I was just laughing because 'godmother' is how it could translate.
Old 11-09-2003, 03:14 AM
Courtier

i just noticed that those are the first photos of the charlotte i've seen where she's in america. i also haven't seen photos of her brothers vacationing in the states in the past.
also, charlotte seems to have no bodyguards. in paparazzi photographs she seems to be walking the streets alone or just with friends. isn't that dangerous especially since she's starting to be widely recognized by people?

Quote:
Isn't this a nice picture of Charlotte and Rainier?
yes it is...

here's another, Charlotte with Albert

with mama...
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	mom.jpg
Views:	95
Size:	26.0 KB
ID:	25807  
Attached Files
File Type: mama2 (21.6 KB, 55 views)

Old 11-09-2003, 08:44 AM
Majesty

"No no, 'spronsor' is the actual word, I was just laughing because 'godmother' is how it could translate"

Very good. But I knew nothing about Equestrian so I figured they had a word for a person who comes back and helps out with the ceremonies and things after they had stopped riding.
Old 11-09-2003, 10:49 AM
Courtier

16 DECEMBER 2001

The bestfriend of Charlotte, Valentine Pozzo di Borgo, is a direct descendant of an Italian count who was a former advisor of the Czar Alexander, and takes the name of his outside wife the gorgeous Louise Valentine -, the first-born daughter of the Duke of Crillón, Mahón, and Great of Spain.

Valentine lives in Paris with its family, - they are proprietors of a luxurious hotel and in the past ,did its debut year during the spectacular Dance of the Newcomer ones of the Millenium in Paris. Valentine is two years older than Charlotte, but also a young person very respected and considered by all the Hannover. For that reason, and in spite of their difference in age and experiences, to the princess amazon it was allowed him to attend with her the celebration of the first anniversary of perfumería Marionnaud, in the Elíseos Fields. The two friends, dressed in black at night were the stars of the evening. The great celebration was organized by the proprietors of the chain of luxurious stores whose name serves as sponsors for the equestrian equipment of which the granddaughter of Prince Ranier is using. Blowing candles, Charlotte and Valentine were invited to extinguish the candle of the first anniversary together. Gigantic a one of silver-plated color that had located in the top of a tray of crystal balls in whose interior Moors and raspberries had deposited themselves... Later, the young people, always near their respective families, were united to the celebration and danced and sung until entered good the night.

(some statements are not clear) sorry
Never let go of anyone that you could not go a day without thinking about. There just might be a very good reason why they're always on your mind. Sometimes, it's the brain that knows too well what the heart tries so hard to deny
~ ~ Anonymous ~ ~
Old 11-09-2003, 12:42 PM
Serene Highness

I always wondered how old Valentine was.. I didn't think she was 2 years older than Charlotte though.. she's my age... she looks younger!