Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events 3 : April 2004 - July 2004

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hi there!
I already posted some pics earlier in the part 4. As I said, a friend of mine knows Pierre's best friend (which is an ex-boyfriend of Charlotte). Know, my friend got a picture where there is Charlotte (far left), a friend, and this "guy" Max, Pierre's buddy. I think he looks kind of funny, must've had a long night before =)

Charlotte and Max

so uh... you need to introduce me to this friend of your's... ;)

je la trouve encore plus jolie que sa maman au même age

Watchman: Oh wow! Wonderful, thank you so much for the pic! Can you tell us something about Charlotte, have you heard what she's like?

Thnx watchman, nice that we finally have an insider :p

Originally posted by miau@Apr 18th, 2004 - 12:41 pm
Watchman: Oh wow! Wonderful, thank you so much for the pic! Can you tell us something about Charlotte, have you heard what she's like?
hey miau!
Well as much as I heard she is very stuck-up, like she knows who she is and takes advantage from it. She supposingly doesn't like 'ordinary' people and is even a bit bitchy. I would like to meet her myself, like you all probably to get an impression. My friend just said that Max was knid of 'going out with her' for a while but they couldn't get along because of her behaviour...
I hoped she was nice.. =(
too bad!

Too bad if she really is stuck up... there's nothing worse than a beautiful stuck up person...

Originally posted by watchman+Apr 18th, 2004 - 7:43 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (watchman @ Apr 18th, 2004 - 7:43 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-miau@Apr 18th, 2004 - 12:41 pm
hey miau!
Well as much as I heard she is very stuck-up, like she knows who she is and takes advantage from it. She supposingly doesn't like 'ordinary' people and is even a bit bitchy. I would like to meet her myself, like you all probably to get an impression. My friend just said that Max was knid of 'going out with her' for a while but they couldn't get along because of her behaviour...
I hoped she was nice.. =(
too bad! [/b][/quote]
Too bad :( ! IMO, she's not even beautiful. She's attractive because of her elegance and charm, not because of what "God gave her".

I agree renats. :D Watchman, how are Pierre and Andrea? I wonder if they're snobby as well.. I wish Charlotte would take advantage of who she is not to treat people badly but to help people all over the world... if I had her kind of money I would be doing so much more for communities around the world right now...

Originally posted by Raquel@Apr 18th, 2004 - 11:25 pm
I agree renats. :D Watchman, how are Pierre and Andrea? I wonder if they're snobby as well.. I wish Charlotte would take advantage of who she is not to treat people badly but to help people all over the world... if I had her kind of money I would be doing so much more for communities around the world right now...
REALLY?!?!?!? I thought that people was going to shout at me because of what I said! And than, I would have to explain that my point wasn't to offend her, etc. I'm glad that you understood and surprised(glad too) that you agree. I thought I was the only one in this board with that opinion.

I wonder about the boys too. I always heard that Andrea and Albert have similar kinds of personality. That they are both "party boys" but they're also very sensitive people, owners of great hearts. As for Pierre I mostly heard that he's a class clown, not much about him as a person(on the inside) though. About alexandra, I imagine that she won't scape being a spoiled child. Most kids that I met that have older parents and only teen sibs, were/are quite spoiled. And they didn't have "one 3rd" of the money and the status that Alexandra has.

If I had Charlotte's money, I would probably be doing the same that you would(Raquel).

yes, i heard the same, she is very full of her self and, as someone put it: 'thinks she is the best that happened to this planet.'

well, sorry to be bitchy myself, also her mother is known to get what every she wants, including a specific, highly titled, third husband...

mother like daughter, thats what i was told

source: very, highly reliable

Originally posted by karolinabraganza@Apr 19th, 2004 - 2:37 am
yes, i heard the same, she is very full of her self and, as someone put it: 'thinks she is the best that happened to this planet.'

well, sorry to be bitchy myself, also her mother is known to get what every she wants, including a specific, highly titled, third husband...

mother like daughter, thats what i was told

source: very, highly reliable
I do not think you're being a bitch! ;) You're just sharing your facts and opinions. You're not being offensive.

I think charlotte was beautiful in 2002 but not nowadays! today she doesn't stand out from the rest of the people! Her clothes are very casual but maybe she just need somebody like a stylish who can help her with clothes!?

If I had money I would buy more beautiful clothes (just kidding)

But really, I'm very disappointment with charlotte if she is what you told...

yeah, I agree with all of you.
About Alexandra, it is too hard to say as she is still young and there is no certain behaviour recognizable yet (I believe). But if you grow up with this family etc. she most be spoiled whatsoever.
As far as I know Andrea used to be even worse than Charlotte, a total d*ck. But supposingly he changed with getting older and he is I believe a very sensitive person- maybe not as much as up for partying but still.
Pierre is actually, as I know from my friend, the coolest of all. He is highly intelligent but as everybody up for 24/7 partying- nothing wrong with that.
He is also trying to stay discrete and is not up for all this celebrity stuff. (Not like Charlotte).

But I think we should not forget: there all just humans like we are and they suffer the same problems as everyone...

Originally posted by billabong@Apr 19th, 2004 - 9:35 am
I think charlotte was beautiful in 2002 but not nowadays! today she doesn't stand out from the rest of the people! Her clothes are very casual but maybe she just need somebody like a stylish who can help her with clothes!?

If I had money I would buy more beautiful clothes (just kidding)

But really, I'm very disappointment with charlotte if she is what you told...
She looks very much the same. A little less healthy but her features, face structure, etc are all the same. If you're talking about clothes, etc, you're not talking about her natural beauty. So, maybe, you have the same opinion that I do. Well, maybe less exagerated since I'm very detailist.

I think that she is not naturally beautiful at all. She's quite attractive though. But because of her elegance(I agree she had more in the past) and charm.

charlotte stuck up? :cry:

well i guess that was to be expected but she still looks adorable when she smiles :flower:

Sadness has just fallen upon me... The Monte-Carlo Jumping for 2004 has been cancelled!!! :cry: Those are where the great pictures of most all the family come from... even Ernstie was there last year... :cry:

This discussion makes me sad. All you hear these days about Charlotte is how she's not pretty anymore, not likeable, not stylish... I must say that I'm pretty fed up with people criticizing her all the time. Why follow her if you despise everything she ever does and don't ever even have one good thing to say about her?

I've been a "follower" of Charlotte since 2001 or something. I find her amazingly beautiful. I have a very strict sense of beauty and I classify very few people as beauties. (It's not that I purposefully classify people into beautiful and not-so-beautiful, though... There has to be a special experience, a stronger kind of "oh-wow".) Those people who have come across as gorgeous, to me, can be counted on the fingers of one hand. Charlotte is one of them. I didn't like her GP2000 pictures that much, and can't quite remember which pictures really got me interested, but since then I have seen photos of Charlotte that have knocked me out (Pegasus ceremony close-ups, Salon du Cheval 2001, summer pics from 2002 and 2003). In my opinion, real beauty is the kind that knocks me out, and I've run into that only a few times. This is only a personal experience, of course.

I find Charlotte a true beauty. She has perfect, caramel-coloured skin, eyes like almonds, an attractive, cute and special-looking nose, enviable lips and oh-my-god cheekbones. And yes, I think she's stylish as well. If you have found your favorite kind of clothes and accessories, you don't have to change them according to the current trends. That's pathetic, in my opinion.

I'm sorry for this rant, but I am REALLY getting bored with people criticizing Charlotte's looks and style. I want to visit this postboard, but how can I when all I ever read here are negative comments about her? Be more positive, please!

One more thing, about Charlotte being stuck up. I believe that you are all correct in that she SEEMS stuck up.

However, when I was a teen, people used to think that I was stuck up and vane. My friends tell me that when they saw me for the first time, they saw a tall proud girl walking in, looking down on everyone.

Needless to say, I've never really looked down on anyone and am actually the kind of person to try and look for the good side in every person. My point is that there are things, mannerisms and such, that make you come across as vane. Being shy is one (and this was the reason why people thought I was stuck up), you can conduct yourself in such a way to seem more distant to people, so that they wouldn't approach you (and if they did, they'd see that - actually - you're not really vane, just insecure in a way). :flower:

OK, I admit that I think there's a bit of vanity in Charlotte, though. But, isn't there in each and every one of us? At least I think that I'm special in a one-of-a-kind way, I hope that you do too! That's only healthy! :lol: :woot: :blush:

Watchman: According to what you've heard, it is impossible to date Charlotte, because she is so vane and snobbish. I have noticed that boys often think that girls are stuck up when they don't really want to go out with them. Some young girls, however, feel that they are not ready to start going out with a guy and thus give the impression of being cold-hearted and stuck up. When boys first started asking me out, I used to get on really well with them while on the phone, but when we actually had a date, I'd give them a cold shoulder. Such a scaredy-pants was I! :woot:

miau: I think you have a very interesting point there. But I think it is not ok for me to judge whether Charlotte is stuck up or not. I'm just repeating what I've heard and its not like I wanna date her or anything- I believe when you grow up with such a situation like Charlottes, being the only girl in the family, the father died when she was still young and all this, I think she might be kind of shy or locking herself away from something. May be she has not found herself yet, doesn't know what she wants or so and thats why she doesn't want any shared privacy...
I don't know and I think we shouldn't try and find justifications for her behaviour which don't even exactly know!
But I think you are right!

kerleguer: try typing in the adress in your browser directly...
otherwise I could try to mail it to you! good luck.

Watchman: I agree, it is pretty impossible for us to say that we know for a fact this is how she behaves, when we don't know her in a first-hand basis. In addition to her, all the people around her have their own personal motives that determine their attitude towards her, so we'd only be sure if we knew her personally. Anyway, it was really great to hear something new about her. I bet we're all thankful for that. :flower:

:woot: By the way, where did you get the pic of Charlotte that you have as your avatar? Is there a story behind it too? It's quite a nice picture, could you please post a link to the full-sized version, if there is one? Thank you so much!

Miau,

I respect your opinion but why can't I disagree? Just because I think she not pretty, it doesn't mean that I dislike her. Besides, I find her attractive. But I think that her natural beauty is a natural "beauty". The only things that I find naturally gorgeous on her are her eyes and hair. The rest I find "not good looking" or unproportional. But she's charming and elegant, what makes her attractive. Why is that such a problem?

Renats, I completely agree with you on the Charlotte thing. Don't be scared of anybody here, I am sure we are all mature enough to respect everyone's opinion. :D By the way, do you do any community service or things of that nature? You seem to be interested, as I am, in making a difference. I know this is probably going to sound a little crazy but helping is what I'm going to revolve my life around. :flower:

Miau, please don't misinterpret Renats and I's comments about Charlotte as negative. We're simply stating our opinions, we weren't trying to be rude or critical about her at all. :woot:

Watchman, you are right when you say that these young people are just like us, having problems as well. I should think they would have harder lives than all of us because of who they are. It's never easy to be in the public eye! It brings many added pressures and problems. Thanks for sharing these things with us, we really appreciate getting a little insight into the real Casiraghi Trio, and not their public personas. Pierre sounds like a very interesting and fun person and I'm glad Andrea has become more sensitive in his later years. I hope he and Pierre will take more advantage of their roles such as Andrea did in his recent visit to Kenya and help to truly make a difference. :)

Originally posted by kerleguer@Apr 19th, 2004 - 2:35 pm
:cry: I can't see the pic of charlotte and max :(
Can someone help me, please?
Click on the link, and if it doesn't work, then try again later. :flower:

Originally posted by Raquel@Apr 19th, 2004 - 6:05 pm
Renats, I completely agree with you on the Charlotte thing. Don't be scared of anybody here, I am sure we are all mature enough to respect everyone's opinion. :D By the way, do you do any community service or things of that nature? You seem to be interested, as I am, in making a difference. I know this is probably going to sound a little crazy but helping is what I'm going to revolve my life around.  :flower:

Miau, please don't misinterpret Renats and I's comments about Charlotte as negative. We're simply stating our opinions, we weren't trying to be rude or critical about her at all.    :woot:

Watchman, you are right when you say that these young people are just like us, having problems as well. I should think they would have harder lives than all of us because of who they are. It's never easy to be in the public eye! It brings many added pressures and problems. Thanks for sharing these things with us, we really appreciate getting a little insight into the real Casiraghi Trio, and not their public personas. Pierre sounds like a very interesting and fun person and I'm glad Andrea has become more sensitive in his later years. I hope he and Pierre will take more advantage of their roles such as Andrea did in his recent visit to Kenya and help to truly make a difference. :)
Thank you for your support. And you're totally right. The point is not to attack her, but to say our honest opinion.

And yes I'm very involved with that stuff. I was lucky enough to be born in a family that does that kind of work, but I guess it's also natural of me since I take it more seriously than my sibs. When we're doing something like that, my brother calls me paranoid and bossy :lol: . I do get kind of crazy because I want us to do it the best way as possible. And my career choice is related to that either. I'll be a child psychologist. Being more specific, a therapy child psychologist. To help kids that are depressed, abused, "different", etc. And then, the other day, I was making my numerology, just for fun, and it was saying that my destiny number is 9. The number 9 is the number of "good causes", the number that leads people to be involved with it. Now, I don't really believe in destiny, but I laughed really hard with that result. Also, just like yours, my name starts with the letter "R" and R=9. And the first letter is more important than the others. Do you want me to see where your nines and other numbers are? And I don't think that it's crazy that you want to revolve your life around helping others. I actually find it lovely. :flower:

Kittencrews where did you hear that the Jumping was cancelled and why? You know maybe it wasn't cancelled, maybe it was postponed; remember last year the WMAs were held on October instead of March because of what was going on in the world at the time. It's still weird that the Jumping would be cancelled.

Thanks for the info you have provided us Watchman, I also heard the same thing from Charlotte and the others in the past, but I guess we can't make a true judgement because we haven't met them actually. I think Pierre's attitude of trying to live a more discrete life is the best thing to do, because the media can be terrible at times.

If Charlotte is snobby then it's bad but she's still pretty ;) BTW is it true that Hubertus was a DJ? Does your friend know Val or Marie Christine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom