Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events 3 : April 2004 - July 2004

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by hillary_nugent+Jun 22nd, 2004 - 11:36 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hillary_nugent @ Jun 22nd, 2004 - 11:36 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-princessvalondra@Jun 21st, 2004 - 8:24 pm
I wonder if Charlotte will have a boy accompany her for the gala and if so who?!  :heart:
Max Peter perhaps???[/b][/quote]
I agree, that would be wonderful! And even if they wouln't end up as husband and wife, we would at least get to see some more pice of Max!
(Sorry, I just really like him and wanna find out more 'bout him!)

Originally posted by watchman+Jun 27th, 2004 - 9:31 am--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (watchman @ Jun 27th, 2004 - 9:31 am)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by hillary_nugent@Jun 22nd, 2004 - 11:36 pm
<!--QuoteBegin-princessvalondra
@Jun 21st, 2004 - 8:24 pm
I wonder if Charlotte will have a boy accompany her for the gala and if so who?!   :heart:

Max Peter perhaps???
I agree, that would be wonderful! And even if they wouln't end up as husband and wife, we would at least get to see some more pice of Max!
(Sorry, I just really like him and wanna find out more 'bout him!) [/b][/quote]
I would like to know about this guy as well...there is really much about him out there is there....perhaps he lives a much guarded life....he is rather wealthy afterall isn't he?

I would like to know about this guy as well...there is really much about him out there is there....perhaps he lives a much guarded life....he is rather wealthy afterall isn't he?[/CODE]

To my knowledge yes! Apparently his family is one of the richest of Germany, although not many people no them as they are quite guarded. I heard that when they (Max, Pierre, Charlotte etc.) where on skiing hoildays in Zurs this Feb. that he was chased by three photographers right on the piste and that he and is ski instructor were gonna fight them in order to get rid off them...
I don't know whether thats true, just rumors prob!
Anyway, it would be cool to have some more pics of him here.

+++I GOT SOME NEW ONES JUST NOW!+++ Check this out:

Max in a park or so:

On the phone

Who is it?

Kind of relaxed

Hiding?

Watching?

Spotted the photographer!

Originally posted by watchman@Jun 27th, 2004 - 10:03 am
I would like to know about this guy as well...there is really much about him out there is there....perhaps he lives a much guarded life....he is rather wealthy afterall isn't he?[/CODE]

To my knowledge yes! Apparently his family is one of the richest of Germany, although not many people no them as they are quite guarded. I heard that when they (Max, Pierre, Charlotte etc.) where on skiing hoildays in Zurs this Feb. that he was chased by three photographers right on the piste and that he and is ski instructor were gonna fight them in order to get rid off them...
I don't know whether thats true, just rumors prob!
Anyway, it would be cool to have some more pics of him here.

+++I GOT SOME NEW ONES JUST NOW!+++ Check this out:

Max in a park or so:

On the phone

Who is it?

Kind of relaxed

Hiding?

Watching?

Spotted the photographer!
Thanks for the pics....where do you get these pics and info?? ^___^

i think that that max doesn't look like the guy in the pictures that watchman posted before.

Charlotte passed her BAC with distinction, there's a copy of her General Certificate of Education at Brainpix.

Originally posted by laura_barnaes@Jul 5th, 2004 - 8:29 am
Charlotte passed her BAC with distinction, there's a copy of her General Certificate of Education at Brainpix.
Oh, What a smart and beautiful girl~ I like her very much!

Thanks for posting the certificate! :D
I don't mean this rude, but are all French certificates, this....empty?
Or do you also have pages with the results and stuff?
(in wich case it would logical -keeping them from the public-, protecting Charlottes privacy)
Anyways, I was just wondering about that...Any thoughts anyone?

Greetings, Gisele :flower:

Congrats to Charlotte for passing her BAC! :clap:

I don't mean to sound negative -- but why did Brainpix post her certificate to the public and how did they get it? To me, it's not right. They are violating her privacy. Unless they did it with her permission...I guess it's ok.

I heard she's attending Columbia University this fall. It's just a rumor. It doesn't mean it's true. If it's true, good for her. CU is one of best (and top) universities in USA. I hope she will like it there.

She will, at least, enjoy New York...As a New Yorker for many years, I can't help but put in a praise for the big city:p.
Columbia, is indeed, a hard school to get into. Much luck to her and perhaps I will run into her in the future and report it here!

NY is a wonderful place but I'd not live there again, though. I used to live there (in Manhattan) and New Jersey for several years before moving to Hawaii in 1997. I don't like NY for many reasons but it's still a great place and NYC is one of my favorite cities in USA.

For Charlotte, it might be a big change for her. NYC is a huge city and it's very different from where she lives...I think. I only have been to France once. That was in 1994. I'm sure she will enjoy NYC very much. There is so much to see and do in the city. Museums, art galleries, great restaurants, etc...

I miss NYC. *sigh*

Originally posted by laura_barnaes@Jul 5th, 2004 - 8:29 am
I'm just wondering...is distinction the highest possible grade you can get???

Oh and thanks for the pics and the link to the certificate ^__^ and one more thing...are French certificate always so....empty as someone called it before???

More and different new bikini-pix:

thanks Lena for the pix. she looks really cute in that bikini. :heart:

Le Chat Noir

Ahhh, Hawaii, it brings peace and calm to my mind. I am sure it is a welcoming difference to the busy, noisy and dirty life of the city!

However, you are right about the diverse activities that one can chose to participate in, there is no excuse.

:p

Charlotte looks great, healthy and radiant.

QUOTE (laura_barnaes @ Jul 5th, 2004 - 8:29 am)

Oh and thanks for the pics and the link to the certificate ^__^ and one more thing...are French certificate always so....empty as someone called it before???
[/QUOTE]

Regarding the grades, it is as follows:

Mention Tres Bien is 16/20 or above, outstanding
Mention Bien is 14/20, excellent
Mention Assez Bien is 12/20, very good.

A pass is 10/20.

The picture at Brainpix is not actually her certificate, it is just the "Affichage", the posting of results. At lycees, they post the results on a notice board and they are available to anyone who has access to the lycee, which explains how there can be a picture of this. Since this one only has Charlotte's name on it, I guess she was the only candidate before her jury who got the mention tres bien. It's an exceptionally good result.

Originally posted by Ally@Jul 7th, 2004 - 6:21 am
QUOTE (laura_barnaes @ Jul 5th, 2004 - 8:29 am)

Regarding the grades, it is as follows:

Mention Tres Bien is 16/20 or above, outstanding
Mention Bien is 14/20, excellent
Mention Assez Bien is 12/20, very good.

A pass is 10/20.

The picture at Brainpix is not actually her certificate, it is just the "Affichage", the posting of results. At lycees, they post the results on a notice board and they are available to anyone who has access to the lycee, which explains how there can be a picture of this. Since this one only has Charlotte's name on it, I guess she was the only candidate before her jury who got the mention tres bien. It's an exceptionally good result.
[/quote]
WHOA...so any other words she is what Australian call Dux of her grade or what other people may call Valedictorian??? [the person that topped her entire school]

golly she has it all...looks and brains....ahhhh how i want legs like hers >___<

If Charlotte's result is actually Mention Tres Bien, she must be very intelligent. I'm starting to like this girl even more. I know this may sound pathetic to some of you...but hey. She's a cool chick. :)

Originally posted by dancingqueen83@Jul 6th, 2004 - 2:45 pm
Le Chat Noir

Ahhh, Hawaii, it brings peace and calm to my mind.  I am sure it is a welcoming difference to the busy, noisy and dirty life of the city!
Oh, yeah, it is. Except Honolulu, it's noisy, busy and very crowded (for a small island). Some people said it's a small version of Hong Kong with less skyscrapers, etc. :blink:

Hi Guys!
This may be a little off-topic, but I have a question! :rolleyes:
This afternoon, I bought a magazine, containing articles (and pictures! )
about Andrea, Pierre and Charlotte.
The problem is, I don't have a site where I can put them on, so I was wondering if someone else here does, and is willing to post them on their site for me.
Bye! -x--x-

Originally posted by Le Chat Noir@Jul 7th, 2004 - 8:09 am
If Charlotte's result is actually Mention Tres Bien, she must be very intelligent. I'm starting to like this girl even more. I know this may sound pathetic to some of you...but hey. She's a cool chick. :)
I read that she has mention "trés bien" in her baccaleareat,but it's in sciences or letters?

I have no idea. I think it's for general education...I'm not sure. I'm not familiar with BAC and the French education system.

Gisele Laetitia, I have my own site. I can host and post the articles/pictures for you. PM me if you are interested.

(added) If anyone need a place to host stuff (pics, etc -- only for LTR) on my site, let me know. I have some space on my site.

Originally posted by Gisele Laetitia@Jul 7th, 2004 - 2:36 pm
Hi Guys!
This may be a little off-topic, but I have a question! :rolleyes:
The problem is, I don't have a site where I can put them on, so I was wondering if someone else here does, and is willing to post them on their site for me.
Bye! -x--x-
Now you have tickled my curiosity...can you tell me what the articles are about? sorry...i don't have a website though...oh hope you enjoyed paris by the way ^__^

she's such a darling in those new pics... and so smart too! beauty, brains, lineage, taste, trust fund... wow! i hope she's a really kind person cause she's very very lucky!

anyway, what's the name of that resort? how did she do her hair? sigh...

QUOTE (Gisele Laetitia @ Jul 7th, 2004 - 2:36 pm)
Hi Guys!
This may be a little off-topic, but I have a question!
Bye! -x--x-

Now you have tickled my curiosity...can you tell me what the articles are about? sorry...i don't have a website though...oh hope you enjoyed paris by the way ^__^

Hey everyone!
To answer hillary_nugents question:
The articles weren't much news: Just that Charlotte is a pretty "princess", a story about her life, and that we undoubtly will hear much more about her in the future ---->> Over here in Holland hardly anyone knows her, can you imagine that!?, not knowing who the Monaco-family are??
AND! They also wrote, that Charlotte lives on her own, and that Pierre is in a confusing situation, with only his little sister, while he was always used to people around and having fun with them...poor guy!----> IF this is true, Charlotte living on her own.
Wich I honestly doubt, cause she is only 17! :blink:

The second article was about Andrea AND Pierre.
It tells about Andy & Pierre being 3rd and 5th in line to the throne, and that Andrea really can't figure out what he wants to do with his life, because of the chance of becoming ruler of the little state. And it's also about Andy & Pierre being between (roughly translated) coast and ship, because they have no title, but they are surrounded by a mother, stepfather, little sister, and other relatives that have titles, except for these two (and charlotte of course).
Further, a little story about Andrea being "the introvert, most sensitive grand child"--- Quote grandma Casiraghi.
And that Pierre is the funloving guy, that he always wants to entertain the people around him, and that that has made him very popular to his friends and at Lycée Jeanne d'Arc.
And a few cute pictures of course!

Bye! -x--x- :flower:

@ Gisele Laetitia. what magazine was that, because i also live in holland.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom