The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 05-01-2004, 02:31 PM
Serene Highness

I can't find any of the pictures from Le Printemps de l'Art I just know they are in Hola Magazine.... sorry...

Old 05-01-2004, 06:35 PM
Aristocracy

[QUOTE=kittencrews,May 1st, 2004 - 12:19 pm] Caroline went to court last year for control over the pictures taken of her family so the media could have backed down due to that!!

hey kittencrews,

I was just wondering if you know what arrangement Caroline has concerning photos of her children. Do the royal family and the press office have a special agreement ( like with prince william and harry ) concerning when and how they photgraph the children ???

(I remember reading a while ago that she wasn't happy with all the attention the press were giving to her daughter )

Alexander Smith

Old 05-02-2004, 06:42 PM
Commoner

charlotte wears too much makeup it looks like she shovels it on with a trowel. If you want to help in your community try voulunteering at the adult literacy center in your area. I taught a bunch of illiterate adults to read when i was sixteen by volunteering at the adult literacy center. It was great.
Old 05-02-2004, 07:28 PM
Serene Highness

you think Charlotte wears too much make-up??? wow... I've never though that... I always thought it looked like she didn't have much on at all...
Old 05-03-2004, 04:07 AM
Aristocracy

I completely agree with Lauren. Tanya, you must be talking about older photos of Charlotte (from the time she was still learning how to use make-up and wore screaming nail polish and bright lipstick smeared all over her face) because nowadays her make-up is fresh and natural. In fact, I almost wish that she tried something different sometimes... I really loved her make-up at the Pegasus ceremony last summer, though. She was wearing a lot of shimmering products that night, they were suitable for a star!
Old 05-03-2004, 07:46 AM
Heir Apparent

04/30/2004 Charlotte of Monaco training on new horse "Claire chen" (horse of french singer Julien Clerc's wife), in Fontainebleau, France

Old 05-03-2004, 08:00 AM
Aristocracy

Oh wow, Lena!!! Thank you so much!
Old 05-03-2004, 11:48 AM
Serene Highness

Thank you Lena!! Her hair has really gotten long!
Old 05-03-2004, 03:54 PM
Aristocracy

Wonderful new pics at Corbis!!! Charlotte looks better than ever!
Old 05-03-2004, 05:00 PM
Heir Apparent

Thanks a lot miau :flower:

I love this one...she looks now more like her father
Old 05-03-2004, 06:36 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally posted by miau@May 3rd, 2004 - 8:54 am
Wonderful new pics at Corbis!!! Charlotte looks better than ever!
Here is the link to new pics @ Corbis

I agree. She looks so much better.
Old 05-04-2004, 01:02 AM
Aristocracy

She looks better because her bangs grew enough.

By the way, I think she's looking very much like her mother, just like always. Maybe more. Specially in this pic:

http://pro.corbis.com/popup/Enlargement.as...1-4987fab63367}
Old 05-04-2004, 11:20 AM
Commoner

WOW......... charlotte looks beautiful

i don't think she looks as much like her mother now. she's more beautiful than caroline ever was.

oh and the look she gives the camara when she's angry, that could just kILL any man

p.s............does anyone else here feel abit guilty that we like looking at these photos of charlotte....i wanna see the photo's but i don't want to upset charlotte, these photographers are invading her privacy.

i wouldn't like people following me around taking photos.
Old 05-04-2004, 08:13 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally posted by neptune@May 4th, 2004 - 4:20 am
p.s............does anyone else here feel abit guilty that we like looking at these photos of charlotte....i wanna see the photo's but i don't  want to upset charlotte, these photographers are invading her privacy.

i wouldn't like people following me around taking photos.
I do. Every time I look at photos of her...I feel bad and guilty. She's very beautiful to look at and I like her style.

It does bother me though that these photographers are following her and invading her privacy. In some photos, she looks annoyed and angry. They need to leave her alone. Sometimes she doesn’t mind photographers taking photos of her but there are times she doesn't want them to. Most photographers don't give a damn about it and they do it for money.

I wouldn't like people following me around taking photos of me, either.
Old 05-04-2004, 08:53 PM
Nobility

Though I'm a great fan of Charlotte, I think that, in her own day, Caroline was much prettier than Charlotte is now. I just think that Caroline was almost flawless in her own day.
Old 05-05-2004, 12:35 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally posted by grecka@May 4th, 2004 - 6:53 pm
Though I'm a great fan of Charlotte, I think that, in her own day, Caroline was much prettier than Charlotte is now. I just think that Caroline was almost flawless in her own day.
I agree that Caroline was more beautiful. To be honest, I think that Caroline and Charlotte have similar levels of natural "beauty"(I already talked about that in previous posts). But there were specific times where Caroline had a smaller mouth and she always had softer lines than Charlotte. And in those specific times, her face and lines were less rounded than the usual.

But I do think that charlotte is more CHARMING than Caroline(and more charming than most people). And I think that some people confuse her charm and elegance with natural beauty. Now, notice that I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT ANYBODY IN SPECIFIC. What I'm saying is that I think that if she wasn't so charming and elegant, a lot less people would find her beautiful.
Old 05-05-2004, 01:33 AM
Nobility

I agree with that, but isn't charm a large part of beauty? Some people, who have no personality, seem a great deal less beautiful, and, aside from that, beauty has a great deal to do with the aura you ellude. For example, Audrey Hepburn, though very beautiful, would not have been considered one of the most beautiful women in the world if not for the grace, charm, generosity, and natural elegance she elluded. That turned her into probably the greatest trendsetter of all time and a model for many women to follow, even into today.
Old 05-05-2004, 01:48 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally posted by grecka@May 4th, 2004 - 11:33 pm
I agree with that, but isn't charm a large part of beauty? Some people, who have no personality, seem a great deal less beautiful, and, aside from that, beauty has a great deal to do with the aura you ellude. For example, Audrey Hepburn, though very beautiful, would not have been considered one of the most beautiful women in the world if not for the grace, charm, generosity, and natural elegance she elluded. That turned her into probably the greatest trendsetter of all time and a model for many women to follow, even into today.
I think that there's a difference between being beautiful and attractive. Attractive, came from from the word(s) attraction, attract, etc. And that has a lot to do with charm, elegance, aura, etc. And beauty too(why not?). But you don't have to be beautiful to "attract" people. Charlotte is very attractive!

While beautiful, has to do with beauty. Nothing subjective if regarding a person. It's related to her features, lines, proportions and everything that "we can see". IMO, she's not beautiful at all even though she's very attractive.

Do you know what I mean?
Old 05-05-2004, 03:02 AM
Nobility

Yeah, I think I understand. It's kind of like one of my friends, who, though not being asthetically beautiful, has something which I could only call allure. I'd like to think that I am more asthetically beautiful, yet whenever she and I walk into a room, it seems all eyes are on her. That sort of aura is unexplainable, yet, when people have it, you know that they have it.
Old 05-05-2004, 05:34 AM
Gentry

I just saw the pictures at corbis, and does anyone know who that tall blonde guy standing next to charlotte in those two pictures is?....Maybe a new boyfriend perhaps?

Closed Thread