Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events 3 : April 2004 - July 2004

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty sure that Charlotte is 5'5''. I read somewhere that she was 1.65 in meters which is 5'5". I read it like a year ago so she could have growen. I think Andrea is short, like 5'7".

yeah, i think she could do better than prince william. of course, the idea of a popular prince like william "be" with our beautiful charlotte is like a tale of a story..but i think that charlotte can do much better...and she is young.....so she has more to choose from...

I think that William could do better than Charlotte. He has "bad" nose and teeth but other than that, he's a very gorgeous guy. And also charming. I think she would be good for Harry though!

i don't think harry matches charlotte either :yuk: ...i like william better. even so, i don't really like the idea of charlotte and william... maybe that jensen guy.... :heart:

Originally posted by auroraDaniel@May 20th, 2004 - 1:02 am
i don't think harry matches charlotte either :yuk: ...i like william better. even so, i don't really like the idea of charlotte and william... maybe that jensen guy.... :heart:
I like William better too. Not for Charlotte though. I like William better than Harry(even though I like him too. He's sweet). Not that I think that Charlotte and Harry would or should match with each other. But I believe they're an even match. :flower:

Here's to hoping Charlotte will go to USA and marry Axl Rose! :woot: :lol: :heart:

I think charlotte would be better off not dating anyone famous.
She should date some rich kid, who likes horses and will not cheat on her.

William and Harry, good looking? hahaha.......your having a laugh right?
next you'll be saying rod stewart and jack osbourne are hot.

Originally posted by neptune@May 21st, 2004 - 8:25 am
I think charlotte would be better off not dating anyone famous.
She should date some rich kid, who likes horses and will not cheat on her.

William and Harry, good looking? hahaha.......your having a laugh right?
next you'll be saying rod stewart and jack osbourne are hot.
I find William very good looking besides his nose and teeth. A lot more than Charlotte. Harry I find sweet. And that's different.

Renats your continues complaining and putting down is really really boring, go post on some other forum

Please calm down everyone. It is not kind to go around degrading someone's looks. People cannot help the way they look. They're born with whatever looks God gives them.

Try to be kind. OK? Thank you.

Originally posted by samitude@May 22nd, 2004 - 6:21 am
Please calm down everyone. It is not kind to go around degrading someone's looks. People cannot help the way they look. They're born with whatever looks God gives them.

Try to be kind. OK? Thank you.
Thank you!

If you 2 or anybody else find my posts boring, just don't read them! :flower:

Originally posted by renats@May 22nd, 2004 - 7:54 am
If you 2 or anybody else find my posts boring, just don't read them! :flower:
everybody just cool down, let's keep this a nice forum. Just like renats said, if you don't like her posts, don't read them. :p ehh make nice posts not war LOL

Only about one hour left until the award is given to the winner of the formula 1-race...do you think that Char will be also there-like last year?!

I think she will be present.Also Abert and Caroline.A weekend of stress for them.Perhaps we will see today what was wrong with EA yesterday..

Originally posted by liv@May 23rd, 2004 - 2:41 pm
Perhaps we will see today what was wrong with EA yesterday..
:lol: I think we all already have an explanation ;) Well, for the official pic he stood up ;) -> Ernst in the group picture

Only 10 laps left...can´t wait to see the whole princely family :woot:

Couldn´t spot Char :huh: ...but E-A and Pierre were there

I didn´t see Charlotte and Andrea.Only Pierre. Last year the whole family attended the race. Rainier seems very aged to me, Caroline looked very good,but she was wearing sunglasses :p

Originally posted by miau@May 21st, 2004 - 7:50 am
Here's to hoping Charlotte will go to USA and marry Axl Rose! :woot: :lol: :heart:
:eek: oh no, not axl rose :p , it's really funny!!

Originally posted by auroraDaniel+May 24th, 2004 - 2:59 am--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (auroraDaniel @ May 24th, 2004 - 2:59 am)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-miau@May 21st, 2004 - 7:50 am
Here's to hoping Charlotte will go to USA and marry Axl Rose!  :woot:  :lol:  :heart:
:eek: oh no, not axl rose :p , it's really funny!! [/b][/quote]
Why not? ;) He's a really good-looking fellow. :heart: :blush: Or used to be for that matter... :lol: :lol:

i guess, I have seen many of his pictures. you're right, he is good looking. i just have the problem imagining our beautiful charlotte, charming and young and oh so royal, with a tattooed rocker, much-much more older and experienced :blink:

There´s a rumour (Hola) that Charlotte will act as debutant at a ball soon... I hope it´s true. But isn´t she a bit late, usually girls are doing this at the age of 16 or 17.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom