Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events 3 : April 2004 - July 2004

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW......... :blush: charlotte looks beautiful

i don't think she looks as much like her mother now. she's more beautiful than caroline ever was.

oh and the look she gives the camara when she's angry, that could just kILL any man ;)

p.s............does anyone else here feel abit guilty that we like looking at these photos of charlotte....i wanna see the photo's but i don't want to upset charlotte, these photographers are invading her privacy.

i wouldn't like people following me around taking photos.

Originally posted by neptune@May 4th, 2004 - 4:20 am
p.s............does anyone else here feel abit guilty that we like looking at these photos of charlotte....i wanna see the photo's but i don't  want to upset charlotte, these photographers are invading her privacy.

i wouldn't like people following me around taking photos.

I do. Every time I look at photos of her...I feel bad and guilty. She's very beautiful to look at and I like her style.

It does bother me though that these photographers are following her and invading her privacy. In some photos, she looks annoyed and angry. They need to leave her alone. Sometimes she doesn’t mind photographers taking photos of her but there are times she doesn't want them to. Most photographers don't give a damn about it and they do it for money.

I wouldn't like people following me around taking photos of me, either.

Though I'm a great fan of Charlotte, I think that, in her own day, Caroline was much prettier than Charlotte is now. I just think that Caroline was almost flawless in her own day.

Originally posted by grecka@May 4th, 2004 - 6:53 pm
Though I'm a great fan of Charlotte, I think that, in her own day, Caroline was much prettier than Charlotte is now. I just think that Caroline was almost flawless in her own day.
I agree that Caroline was more beautiful. To be honest, I think that Caroline and Charlotte have similar levels of natural "beauty"(I already talked about that in previous posts). But there were specific times where Caroline had a smaller mouth and she always had softer lines than Charlotte. And in those specific times, her face and lines were less rounded than the usual.

But I do think that charlotte is more CHARMING than Caroline(and more charming than most people). And I think that some people confuse her charm and elegance with natural beauty. Now, notice that I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT ANYBODY IN SPECIFIC. What I'm saying is that I think that if she wasn't so charming and elegant, a lot less people would find her beautiful.

I agree with that, but isn't charm a large part of beauty? Some people, who have no personality, seem a great deal less beautiful, and, aside from that, beauty has a great deal to do with the aura you ellude. For example, Audrey Hepburn, though very beautiful, would not have been considered one of the most beautiful women in the world if not for the grace, charm, generosity, and natural elegance she elluded. That turned her into probably the greatest trendsetter of all time and a model for many women to follow, even into today.

Originally posted by grecka@May 4th, 2004 - 11:33 pm
I agree with that, but isn't charm a large part of beauty? Some people, who have no personality, seem a great deal less beautiful, and, aside from that, beauty has a great deal to do with the aura you ellude. For example, Audrey Hepburn, though very beautiful, would not have been considered one of the most beautiful women in the world if not for the grace, charm, generosity, and natural elegance she elluded. That turned her into probably the greatest trendsetter of all time and a model for many women to follow, even into today.
I think that there's a difference between being beautiful and attractive. Attractive, came from from the word(s) attraction, attract, etc. And that has a lot to do with charm, elegance, aura, etc. And beauty too(why not?). But you don't have to be beautiful to "attract" people. Charlotte is very attractive!

While beautiful, has to do with beauty. Nothing subjective if regarding a person. It's related to her features, lines, proportions and everything that "we can see". IMO, she's not beautiful at all even though she's very attractive.

Do you know what I mean?

Yeah, I think I understand. It's kind of like one of my friends, who, though not being asthetically beautiful, has something which I could only call allure. I'd like to think that I am more asthetically beautiful, yet whenever she and I walk into a room, it seems all eyes are on her. That sort of aura is unexplainable, yet, when people have it, you know that they have it.

I just saw the pictures at corbis, and does anyone know who that tall blonde guy standing next to charlotte in those two pictures is?....Maybe a new boyfriend perhaps? :huh: ;)

i'll reluctantly agree that charlotte isn't the most beautiful girl i've ever seen however she is the most attractive.

in a room full of all the most beautiful women in all the world i'm sure i'd ask charlotte to dance ;) :wacko: :sick:

p.s i doubt he's her boyfriend, he's probably just some guy she knows from the riding club or from wherever. Until i see evidence she has a boyfriend, (kissing, cuddling or holding hands) i'll assume charlotte is available ;)

Originally posted by grecka@May 4th, 2004 - 6:53 pm
I agree (and I am also a great fan of Charlotte!). ;)

I think Caroline was one of the most exquisite young girls/women I have ever seen. Her chiseled face and wonderful hair, just amazing.

I actually think she was much more beautiful as a young girl than Grace was, who seemed to get more beautiful in her early twenties, as she gained confidence as an actress and bobbed her hair, which simplified her look and suited her perfectly at that age.

Charlotte has her own distinct look, despite the resemblance to both her parents. And as I say, I admire it very much.

I don't think that Charlotte's just beautiful. I think she's absolutely stunning. She also has a very simple elgance and charm about her. And I think that's she's looking better and better as she gets older.

I think the true test of how "beautiful "or "attractive" a person is will depend on how well he/she maintains his/her poise,elegance and grace throughout their entire life.
for example even though age encroached on Grace Kelly's beauty, Her elegance and the dignity she held herself with enhanced all her other qualities...including her level of attractivness.
Not everyone is beautiful but lots of people have speciall qualities that enhance their personality and that makes them more attractive to others.
I think if charlotte could maybe in the futures become involved in charities, like stephanie et caroline, and try to make a difference in the lives of others I think that would really enrich her personality.
Basically I hope Charlotte does not grow up to be " another pretty face " but a person of strong character.

I think Charlotte is the most beautiful girl I've ever seen, even though I've seen a lot of pretty girls (I was a professional model when I was a teen). Her beauty appeals to me far more than Caroline's (in her youth), because she is original, not-too-perfect (= boring-looking like Elizabeth Hurley), girly, fresh and exotic - to sum her beauty up in a few words. Had I lived in Caroline's heyday, I wouldn't have followed her - her beauty is harsher, colder and not very sensual. Charlotte's beauty is more feminine, and her pure features are, to me, far more pleasing to the eye than overly perfect, too "balanced" ones. Even though I am happy with the way I look, I wouldn't doubt for a moment if I could "trade" faces with her. However, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, we all know that don't we?

One more thing: I think it should be quite clear that Charlotte looks nothing like Caroline, except for her colouring. Maybe there's something similar in the eyes, but otherwise I don't see any similarity.

she looks great in the new pictures. it is nice to see her with other boys. that hubertus dude is kinda boring. :p

I think Charlotte and Caroline look alike... its very clear in some pictures of them at the same age...
can´t find the one I was thinking of, but here´s two where they look kinda alike

Originally posted by Yennie@May 7th, 2004 - 3:17 pm
I think Charlotte and Caroline look alike... its very clear in some pictures of them at the same age...
can´t find the one I was thinking of, but here´s two where they look kinda alike

You're right! They look a lot alike! :flower:

Well, I can't see the first photo either. :cry: Furthermore, I don't think that Charlotte looks typically "like herself" in the photo. Sure, there are some photos where even my mother looks exactly like princess Caroline (!!!) but that doesn't mean they look alike. :p

Originally posted by ilie85@May 8th, 2004 - 5:01 am
i can't open the first foto. can you send him again or something so i can see it?
I can't see the first photo either! But we all know how they look like, so, I don't think we need the 1st pic to work. ;) Charlotte clearly got her looks mostly from her mom! ;)

More pics (you have to sign in Yahoo to view the pics)

Oh, by the way, Caroline, Alexandra, Albert and Rainier are in the pictures, too.

Alexandra looks so cute in the pictures!

I would almost say that she looks like Stephanie in the Printemps des Arts photo. :shock: Maybe it's those pale lips and the shot taken from below... :rolleyes:

charlotte looks amazing in those corbis photos. it's almost as if she's in her earlier teens again. and i didn't see those haughty little rich kid look we saw from the marionnaud [sp?] pics. she looks very healthy! :woot:
weehee...char's back!!!

ps she reminds me of jennifer garner's character in alias... dunno why.

Hi when I click on the link more pics, I get the we can't find the page your looking for message.

Would you happen to know the name of the group so I could join it?

Thanks

Well I happen to think that Charlotte looks like her mother Caroline. In fact I feel that Charotte got her gorgeous looks and high intelligence from Caroline.

Thanks for all of the new pix of Charlotte. I think she looks gorgeous!

Charlotte - pouty, full lips
Caroline - quite thin lips, especially her upper lip

Charlotte - small, a little upturned nose
Caroline - large nose, really visible nostrils

Charlotte - wide forehead
Caroline - a narrower forehead (thus, a rounder face shape)

Charlotte - a "box" face shape
Caroline - a "long" face shape

That's what I think according to photos that I've seen, so this comparison is only based on personal remarks. Their facial bone structure and the area around their eyes is similar, but that's pretty much all there is to their similarity.

20/20 Profiles Young Royals on ABC Young Royals Mix It Up, Modern-Style (@ ABC News site)

Charlotte is mentioned on page 6.

"Charlotte Casiraghi, Princess Caroline of Monaco's 17-year-old daughter, has grown up to be the new focus of the paparazzi because she's beautiful. The press is already talking about her marrying Prince William. The only problem — she's never met him."

What's with the whole William and Charlotte thing? I think it's kind of silly and stupid (imo).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom