The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 12-07-2007, 12:29 AM
Gentry

I just can't help loving her outfit... i love that red Coat she's wearing, she looks so cute and perfect! i love her. and in those old ones she looks so happy and goofy i love her smile she seemed so natural..........Thankz for the pics!

Old 12-07-2007, 04:31 AM
Gentry

Here are another pics from the Chanel Party at Nobu.
She is without jacket so we can see her dress.
http://i9.tinypic.com/6z6c57m.jpg
http://i2.tinypic.com/6x8p1l4.jpg
http://i15.tinypic.com/8afl892.jpg
http://i19.tinypic.com/6sl2g42.jpg
http://i3.tinypic.com/82e50sk.jpg
Reniapl

Old 12-07-2007, 08:07 AM
Heir Apparent

Hello

It is strange, but in the pictures with the red coat, her dress look different than in the pictures without coat, as the last posted by reniapl!!
Decollete or high collar??
I think that they are pictures from two events.
Anyway, she is very pretty, but I do not like her hair, they seem "not washed". IMO she should go to the hairdresser more often, her hair are "shapeless".........
Old 12-07-2007, 09:19 AM
Courtier

Looks like she highlighted her hair...
Old 12-07-2007, 09:37 AM
Aristocracy

on isifa there are a lot more pictures of charlotte...we can see the entire outfit ( with the grey boots) and with the red coat...so if someone can post them it would be great...and there is also pics of emilie fouilloux, pierre's girlfriend...
Old 12-07-2007, 09:46 AM
Courtier

[quote=fandesacs2003;702043]Hello

"I think that they are pictures from two events."

Yea they are. The one's with the red coat are from the show and the others are from the dinner/party at Nobu the night before the show.
Old 12-07-2007, 10:15 AM
Aristocracy

Karl Lagerfeld brings first ever Chanel catwalk show to London

love the pic of charlotte..

i've found a video of the catwalk on the uk elle...we can see charlotte..she is near eugenie niarchos and alice dellal..in fact in the beginning i hadn't noticed her..we can barely see who it is....i spotted her thanks to alice dellal 's hair.....haha ...so the video last 4min 56sec....you can see charlotte and her pals at the 2 min and 17 sec....it start with the catwalk..when the models arrive, look behind them and you'll notice a row of four girls...i can't see who the first one is, the 2nd is alice dellal, the 3rd is eugenie niarchos and the last is charlotte....hope you can understand my lousy english....

so here it is ELLETV

enjoy
Old 12-07-2007, 11:04 AM
Nobility

She looked good at both events! Even though I don't like red coat she pulls it off.
Old 12-07-2007, 01:18 PM
Gentry

she looks great! there are new different photos with eugenie: Fotobanka isifa image service, but tyni!
Old 12-07-2007, 01:34 PM

The black dress is hot on Charlotte. I love the way it fits the neck. Great lipstick too. The red coat over all the black is cool; it matches her lipstick. What is the material of the coat? Is it Wool?

Eugenie is wearing some nasty leopard print shoes or something. I know lots of people like that but I hate it. I just saw a two-year-old last week wearing a purple leopard print coat. It's getting out of control!
Old 12-08-2007, 12:49 AM
Gentry

thakz psychoduck vbmenu_register("postmenu_702093", true); for the video it's great but i can't see her face
Old 12-08-2007, 02:46 AM
Courtier

the isifa photos:

http://i14.tinypic.com/82nigc9.jpg
http://i2.tinypic.com/6y14wtx.jpg
http://i4.tinypic.com/89kafzl.jpg
http://i1.tinypic.com/6x906yo.jpg
http://i15.tinypic.com/6ynot3p.jpg
http://i2.tinypic.com/8bp9xg4.jpg
http://i13.tinypic.com/72s9k5x.jpg

i wonder what they were talking about that she got tears in her eyes from laughing.

Old 12-08-2007, 02:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoduck View Post
Karl Lagerfeld brings first ever Chanel catwalk show to London

love the pic of charlotte..

i've found a video of the catwalk on the uk elle...we can see charlotte..she is near eugenie niarchos and alice dellal..in fact in the beginning i hadn't noticed her..we can barely see who it is....i spotted her thanks to alice dellal 's hair.....haha ...so the video last 4min 56sec....you can see charlotte and her pals at the 2 min and 17 sec....it start with the catwalk..when the models arrive, look behind them and you'll notice a row of four girls...i can't see who the first one is, the 2nd is alice dellal, the 3rd is eugenie niarchos and the last is charlotte....hope you can understand my lousy english....

so here it is ELLETV

enjoy
Thanks! You can see her (Charlotte that is) pretty well at 02:19 onward, each time a model walks by. The first time I saw it I thought Tatiana was next to Alice, but now I don't think that person is Tatiana.
Old 12-08-2007, 04:01 AM
Aristocracy

These new pictures are so sad. She's like all those celebrities from LA.
Old 12-08-2007, 12:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by La Bouche d'Or View Post
These new pictures are so sad. She's like all those celebrities from LA.
It's the London paparazzi (which is just like the LA paparazzi) and how different they are from the Paris press. I doubt Charlotte is doing anything grandly different from any other time. It just shows how much more aggressive the London/LA paparazzi are in taking pics of her getting in/out of the car, which you never see the Paris photographers doing. It's all presentation. Photographs can portray someone in odd ways depending on how the pictures are taken, and the London/LA paps outside these major fashion events crowd around the celebs in these big pushing, jostling packs and take pics of their rear ends as they get in the cars....... It's all very tasteless. They would knock over anyone, even an old lady with a walker, to get a photo of a celeb rear.
Old 12-08-2007, 02:58 PM
Aristocracy

you're all welcome for the video

i'm still wondering who the girl next alice is...i've been searching a bit this morning, but i have no clue...

@ la bouche d'or: i don't think that she acts like all those hollywood actress, or NY socialite..i mean she's quite a discreet person. she has never been at ease with the papz attention, imo she wouldn't lay herself open to all this given that in paris she was the ideal prey..now she is at last getting some privacy...
i think you got this impression because of the papz...like casiraghitrio said they're pretty aggressive...no matter who you are, no matter if the photo is ok or not ( they would take a great pleasure to publish a really bad pic of you) nothing like parisians photographers
since she's in london, we have less pictures of her ( which sadden me of course) but i think it's not that bad since those papz are so aggressive and "tactless"... it's pretty good that she protect herself....
she went there just because Karl is a really good friend of the family, i mean it's not like she was the london paris hilton and that she went out every night, dancing on table, drinking, kissing all the guys of the club and dressed in a tacky way....

Old 12-08-2007, 03:18 PM
Aristocracy

I know it's the paps. But it's her, too... well a little. All this makes her laugh. Maybe it's good that she doesn't take everything seriously, but a discreet person definitely isn't so happy about such mess around her. Just my opinion.
Old 12-08-2007, 05:54 PM
Nobility

^ maybe Eugenie said something funny!
And why would she stop her life because of the paps. That's what they want, celebs to play their game...
Old 12-08-2007, 08:36 PM
Commoner

You guys are talking about the french paparazzi ... do you realise how many of the paps in L.A are French? [including one extremely annoying french female pap!] Do you realise how many of the paps in N.Y are French? I think you would be surprised! ... I doubt many of these London paps surrounding Charlotte are actually British - she rarely features in U.K publications compared to French / Italian / Spanish publications ... The British paps are more interested in Celebs & of course the British Royals ... unless they are freelance & in that case they'll shoot anyone ...
Old 12-08-2007, 09:21 PM
Nobility

I think many of these paparazzi are from all over, but obviously have more freedom to harass people in the State and to a certain extend in England than in France or Germany. Its a good thing Charlotte is not like those trashy socialites who hit every celebrity and club events, since in some of these pictures she's extremely annoyed and surprised the harassment she receives when she left the Chanel show.

I love the red coat she's wearing, perhaps we'll see a new article from her based on first ever Chanel show in London.

Closed Thread