Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events 28 : Nov.2007 - Dec.2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder too, why Charlotte not seems to win ... She was my faourite after inspecting all of the photos.
But mizzy2006 youre right -
"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder"
. I know a lot of my "gender associates" preferring blond women or women with the look of a child .... they would never vote for Charlotte ....

I agree with you about london friendliness, although in my experience irish (maybe not that much in dublin, but in other parts of ireland) are maybe the most helpful and friendly people in europe.
If we are talking big towns, then yes, to me, in London is were you find more polite and friendly people. After London for me Paris comes in second (coming from london yourself parisians may seem cold, but you should compare them witn other big towns in europe!!!), and as much as spaniards have the reputation of being friendly and open, I have to say that if we are talking big european cities, in Madrid you will find the colder and less helping population in Europe!!!!
(if we were comparing countries, then the less friendly would be the eastern countries by far!!!!)

No I ain't from London (but i lived there, and a lot my friends still live there), I have lived most of my life in Dublin (athough I'm not orginally from there either). I've lived a lot of places: Paris, London. Liverpool, Galway blah blah. Compared to places like Berlin, Vienna, Rome, Parisians I don't think are the friendlist; like I said though I absolutely love Paris (and Parisians), and would move back there in a nano second. Love France in general. Your right though, Londoners are friendlier then us Dubliners. Never been to any big Spanish cities, I am afraid that my experiences there have been limited to beach holidays in Marbella, and the like. Madrid, Barcelona and Seville (which I here is divine) and definitely on my list though.

Last edited:
Charlotte is haughty sometimes (like Caroline) but she also has something of her aunt's sweetness, I think. I also won't disagree with thekla about Caroline's arrogance, though. I think I am somewhere between agreeing and disagreeing with thekla. Charlotte is gorgeous in face and body (this is a subjective matter, as body shapes go, svelte versus curvy is a matter of preference) but, yes, sometimes haughty. It's not just Caroline's influence there. It's her friends. Eugenie is one of the haughtiest people I've ever seen, and god, Cecile Winckler has become Miss Junior Haughty. I do believe all this socialite stuff has gone to Cecile's head. But anyway, I must not say anymore because it would be going so much further off topic of Charlotte's current events.......

I also must hold my tongue (eh, fingers) about the drinking, as I could have made some unfair generalizations. I'm sure that one finds alcohol abuse in all parts of the world, maybe more so in some parts than others, but still, everywhere has its alcoholics.

Talula makes a good point. Charlotte was probably prepared to meet a different culture in the London social scene. It's great that she is exposing herself to a new scene. One hopes she will experience many other scenes in the course of her future. :flowers:

I hope that Charlotte will take a drink from the NYC life like Andrea, and maybe also follow Stephanie's example by spending time in LA. Though if she does come to LA, I hope she only comes for a brief visit, maybe with Eugenie for a few weeks. I would rather that she not try to be an actress or something.

Eugenia is my fave out of everyone that hangs in Char's posse...I don't know why either cause I can't stand her brother. I imagine she tries to block him out to since the Paris connection has to be so embarrassing for her...:ROFLMAO:

I think that Charlotte has a certain air of class about her. She knows how to make herself look elegant in public whereas some heiresses act so stupid that people look at them and say Ugh! and don't follow them anymore. Charlotte on the other hand has given the public very differnet views of her life not just the party life.

I think that Charlotte has a certain air of class about her. She knows how to make herself look elegant in public whereas some heiresses act so stupid that people look at them and say Ugh! and don't follow them anymore. Charlotte on the other hand has given the public very differnet views of her life not just the party life.
i believe many of us thinks of charlotte the same way. it seems that most of us agree (at least here in the forum) that she is classy and this "class" puts her apart from others. probably because she is blue blooded, probably just the way she is.. i don't know, but somehow if we look at her picture from her teens until now, you'll realise that charlotte is one special girl that probably vibrate in different frequency that us, mere mortals.. :flowers:

Well, the Hello! poll is over for us die-hards. Athina surpassed the 900 mark now. Charlotte is down more than 400 points. Looks like Athina is going to wear the Most Attractive crown for this month. :cool:
It's really funny to see that all the votes are going to Athina or Char, and the actresses and Countess Alexandra stay in mostly double digits.

Well really she is different than most of us...she has the kind of cool aristocracy that has to run in your blood.

Eugenia is my fave out of everyone that hangs in Char's posse...I don't know why either cause I can't stand her brother. I imagine she tries to block him out to since the Paris connection has to be so embarrassing for her...:ROFLMAO:

I can't quite place it either as to why I like Eugenie, but I too agree that she is my fav out of all Char's friends. With maybe the exception of Valentine, but we never see her with Char anymore, so I'm not going to include her in the discussion.

Also, about Char's personality I do agree that she has this "cool" factor about her. She doesn't seem to care what others think or say about her. I don't know her personally that is just my opinion.

Yes...combination of royal blood and film star really make her special.. I still remember when I saw her pic in the People magazine long time ago. I think she was 9 or 12 years old and they matched her with Prince William. She wasnt quite attractive at that time.. I was just like "who's that girl ? with the 'erk' impression. Couldnt believe they put her at the same level with Prince William, he was sooooo handsome.. at that time. Than I grew to know her and cant believe she turn to be a very georgeous and classy girl few years later..

Now, the 'erk' impression turn to Prince William :lol: But, he will still be my favorite..

Regarding the question of favorite friends of Charlotte........ I can't say my fav. is Eugenie. I think my fav. is....... I know, I know :lol: Alice Dellal.

:ROFLMAO:

Alice has captured my liking at last. It is a 360 turn from my initial impression of her but she has grown me, what can I say? :cool:

^ May I know what are the reasons? I try to see her as a good influence towards Charlotte but cant find any.. Quite shock to read about her interview. However, she may become Charlotte's in law, so we will see more of her soon. love Valentine..

I think she is through with Valentine...they haven't been seen together since Charlotte was in high school. Which is a pity cause at one point she seemed to be Char's ultimate BFF and Pierre's young crush...when he had glasses and looked very geeky LOL

^ yeah, I never would've gussed he'll grow up to be sooo hot!
I like Alice too... She seems cooler than other Charlottes friends. I guess I just like edgier/crazy people!

^ But he was so cute with his glasses. :wub: I remember so fondly those pictures on Paula Armi's website of bespectacled Pierre walking his bulldog terrier Romeo. Yes, he has come a long way from that innocent little boy. And to think....... that was only the year 2001! How time flies! :ohmy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom